Devoted Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
Kyasuri
TBE

Tsuki_Kirkland
7.5/10 Your avi is very cute! Maybe add pink elsewhere so that it compliments the hearts? Otherwise it's very cute heart

@Rater- Comments and suggestions are appreciated! Thank you! heart

WOW 10/10 amazing, the theme, the color, great job!

Nimble Lunatic

Ahaha, it's really cute! I love the little smile she has, and for some reason I feel the cig is a nice touch, otherwise there'd be no action with the arms and that'd be a bit boring. It's really nice, although for me personally I don't think there's enough going on to make it a 10.
I'd give it a 9/10

Devoted Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
Surahami
Ahaha, it's really cute! I love the little smile she has, and for some reason I feel the cig is a nice touch, otherwise there'd be no action with the arms and that'd be a bit boring. It's really nice, although for me personally I don't think there's enough going on to make it a 10.
I'd give it a 9/10

9/10 everything is amazing, I love it but the sword color is off and stands out more then it should with nothing to actually match, I am all for accent colors, just try and find something to go with it, or find a sword that goes with the rest. Otherwise, amazing.
OMG LEAGUE QUOTE IS GOLD AND I LOVE THE THEME HOLY HELLS, I AM A PLAT 5.

Eloquent Muse

xl Planetary_Song lx
Eloquentress
tbe

if your gonna post rate an avi please. 5/10.

tbe Her face reminds me of a tsundere. Very matchy-matchy though lacks personality and originality. There are plenty of items to choose from instead of repeating two Workshop Floras. Distribute more textures all around the body.

5/10.

Calm yourself child. Might I suggest as well if you're going to rate, how about you provide some critique.

sqoobie's Husband

Swashbuckling Abomination

17,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Certainly a strange outfit. Kinda like a person experimenting punk fashion, but in the middle of getting dressed zombie apocalypse breaks out.
Polar Tear - apron + Sweetheart sweeper - soot stains
that'll get you looking sort of more mechanic like with the extra dirt to boot.
Maybe a headband to make you look more intense.

8.5/10

Divine Spirit

7,900 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'm not sure what you are going for here. It looks like she's standing on the edge of a cliff or something like that and the wind is blowing very hard. If that's kind of what you are going for I would add a background that shows it. Also I don't think the frowny face fits
8/10.
e

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe I really love your outfit and your posing! It feels so lively heart

8/10

However, I think it would look a lot better with a different skin color, and a more expressive mouth.

Timid Capitalist

Not bad.. . Not bad.. 8.

Fashionable Genius

11,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
9/10
My only complaint is the eyepatch. Darling, it just doesn't seem to work out.

Fashionable Fatcat

tbe

8.9/10

Oh, i love how it is compossed hoever i think some other colors would go perfect
the hearts dont really go well...
i would suggest changing the hair and removing the hearts see how it goes

the purple details i like, they dont match but work well together (shoes and purple details in top/bottom)

@rater: help me do a cocky lady assassin, one thats too good but shes also too flirty

Hilarious Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
10/10 I love the sexy assassin look you got going, and everything matches so well together biggrin

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Wooaa lovin the minty-ish theme 9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers