Welcome to Gaia! ::

tba

@rater
My mousy bits stay

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

OK first off, hooooly sheet cute!
              The expression, pose, and adorable mousey bits are so so lovely, and work really well!
              It's a little plain, and my personal preference is frilled out to semi-clutterish, so the low amount of items/pixels throws me off a little personally
              but the purples are all a good choice, and I love that leg pose. (Also matching eyes on a whole-face pose? good job!!)
              I would add more black; something like Plain Black Band for the hair (if it layers with the ears, sometimes they dont)
              and a belt and/or necklace to draw that through as well.
              Other than that, it's pretty great!
              8.5/10

@Rater; Suggestions Welcome!

User Image

Dangerous Genius

tbe

lets see here. you didnt give a real rating to binary, just kinda belittled them without a reason behind it. so i'll give you a taste of your own medicine:

it's ugly.

Dangerous Genius

It's ugly.

EDIT: nvm, I think your avi is pretty, kinda overcrowded I dont like bg's. 7/10 *-*

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

6/10

its nothing special.
you took a bunch of black and white items,
with no relevance to each other. and look!
hotd and nitemare scarf! they add nothing.

Dapper Genius

8/10
It's very cool looking! The only thing that I would suggest is changing the hair color to match the blues and purples.
clean bandit
6/10

its nothing special.
you took a bunch of black and white items,
with no relevance to each other. and look!
hotd and nitemare scarf! they add nothing.

But I am a dead (hence the halo) zombie ninja (hence sword and headband) master of evil with a demonic scarf and a whip to get my servants in line all while I sit on a moon in the sky staring at my little dragon pet

I have reasons.

7/10 above me, tis cute

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

Look, I'm not sure what your problem is, but none of us have done anything to you.
              If you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude, try CB, since this isn't the place for you.

That being said, I am actually going to rate you, since this is what the thread is for.
              I actually quite like your avatar, despite your attitude, and the helmet looks pretty good
              The Bokeh background works well, and it's pretty simple and straight forward. 6/10

z-X-zombie-orgasms-X-z;
              I love the pose and expression, and REALLY good job on getting the black/white colour scheme all over, without the use of Astra; Grey Wizard!
              I'm not sure the tail works, and there could be a dash more white in the middle, but It looks good!!
              8/10

User Image
binarymind

Look, I'm not sure what your problem is, but none of us have done anything to you.
              If you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude, try CB, since this isn't the place for you.

That being said, I am actually going to rate you, since this is what the thread is for.
              I actually quite like your avatar, despite your attitude, and the helmet looks pretty good
              The Bokeh background works well, and it's pretty simple and straight forward. 6/10

z-X-zombie-orgasms-X-z;
              I love the pose and expression, and REALLY good job on getting the black/white colour scheme all over, without the use of Astra; Grey Wizard!
              I'm not sure the tail works, and there could be a dash more white in the middle, but It looks good!!
              8/10

User Image
Do you mean the raccoon tail? Cause I don't have a tail equipped surprised

poster below me can ignore me :~)

Nimble Lunatic

to be editedededededededeeed
wait then who do i rate?! gonk
fuggit i'm just rating binary
I'd vote 8/10
the eyes kinda seem off to me, but the rest matches perfectly!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff