Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which scent type is your favourite when it comes to candles?

Floral Scents (rose, peony, gardenia etc) 0.2411214953271 24.1% [ 129 ]
Food Scents (vanilla, cinnamon, caramel etc) 0.28971962616822 29.0% [ 155 ]
Earthy Scents (wood, leather, dirt etc) 0.21121495327103 21.1% [ 113 ]
Fresh Scents (linen, seabreeze, etc) 0.25794392523364 25.8% [ 138 ]
Total Votes:[ 535 ]

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
Thank you Dai sis! heart That skirt is like perf emotion_kirakira

User Image
Awesome! I'm glad it worked 4laugh
Looks adorable~

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

LadyKayK N O X x
Oh can I get an order in the court for my simple avi?? I really love the way the sleeves and the pants work together. I need a bag idea. Like a messenger bag or something. Maybe an emo bag recolor?
7//10
The sleeves and legs really work well together o: For some reason I'm getting two different vibes though. The outfit says more classy or a t least fancy while the beanie says more casual? Yeah Black Emo Bag would look nice c:

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Pfft, of course not. It's just nice to remind you every once in a while.

LOL omg Dangerous Lunatic lol Naaah yeah I think Devoted Lunatic suits you so much better haha I'd keep it c:

User Image

Well, I am a blond so chances of me forgetting it are pretty high up there-

It's really in the list I have! But yeah, Devoted Lunatic is more me xD
DOn't use your hair colour as an excuse! I'm blond too and you don't see me forgetting things. Loon.

4eva and always my Devoted Lunatic emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Sineaed
Dailanie
Creativity ain't what's bringing them in here hunny. Status. Status is what they're lured by. Status grubbing peasants.

Pfft cats probably relish it! Unless you cuddle too hard...
Now the cheapest is A's! c: People don't seem to like Z's very much o: Even when it came out people weren't that impressed which is weird because usually the black and red/all black recolours are the most popular/expensive o:
Thank you! I was trying to match these cute legs so I'm happy with it emotion_yatta

User Image

Soooo, there's basically no use for the rating then?

Oh, they'll let you know if that happens stare
Well, I've got me one purely for the hairpins, they can keep the rest ^_^
It's looking very good ^_^
Pretty much. Cures my boredom though so there's that I guess rolleyes

Yeah...I cuddled with my cat too long and he bit me. Gently, but a definite bite ;w;
I'm still really impressed on how well Gaia's made the hair cutting items.
heart

Fluffy Donator

7,600 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Generous 100

Fluffy Donator

7,600 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Generous 100

Fluffy Donator

7,600 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Generous 100

Fluffy Donator

7,600 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Generous 100

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
Dailanie
Silverlight Symphony
I gave up the one idol (mint and pink with white one) can't remember name atm, astra ascending antique wings, vigerous stroll, and hmm... there was one more thing.... Serenity bells had a abp of 450bil when I last saw it, thats why i am sad I sold it for 35bil xd
Omg not your Stroll! D: Are you gonna buy them back if you can or just leave it? o: Eeesh, that's so freaking expensive x.x The bell items are some of my most wanted items but no way would I pay 450-500 for one :L

Ugh Agreed! Hmm, I prolly won't buy the stroll back since while I had it I never used it anyways. The idol was fun while I had it, but now I have the pink/cream version of it and the wings... I never really used them either, they were like an investment item in case all my stuff becomes a 1mil business from mass rerelease.

kuroreo's Waifu

Peaceful Light

27,575 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
My current is making me sleepy *yawn* good night babe heart

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Silverlight Symphony
This teal ain't heelin' it. No seriously. Since I gave up on ever getting a yorick doll I ended up adding the urn head mask thing. The teal on it though is nigh impossible to get to the shoes though. Most have gold with them not silver emotion_donotwant

Oh also added hints of your favorite... Purple biggrin

User Image
I actually can't see any teal on it but it might just be my laptop screen o: Hurmmm.....I can have a hunt for something but nothing's rolling around in the old brain at the moment :c

Oh bby you know how to please emotion_kirakira

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Dogsa
ORDER IN THE COURT
GUILTY!
REHABILITATION
5//10
The proportions in this are really wonky and the unnecessary add ons are confusing for me.

I'm not liking the legs because they're abnormally thin while the rest of the avi is rather bulky. The random 3 dogs look kind of awkward all over the place, I'd probably keep the one on the floor to the left but ditch the others. I reckon this needs a mouth. Every avi needs a mouth imo and it looks blank and uncharacteristic without one. I'm iffy on the gun as well but it isn't too bad I reckon.

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kestrad
Haha, I would have but there was no internet there crying

Aw, that's too bad. For my friends group part of it is just that no one really thinks to bring/get alcohol, except for that one time when we were celebrating 21st birthdays.

Awww, thank you~ redface I honestly think it's doing far better than it has any right to, considering I threw it together in about an hour in a panic DX

One day I will make it into your hall of fame. ONE DAY. (I'd correct the things, but I'm starting to get a teense bored of that avvi at the moment >.> wink No takers on the scythe yet, but I've decided to hang on to it for now after all. It still looks decent enough, just when I can see the large version in the dressing room the arms bother me a bit. xP

I saw your trick in the Made for each other thread, btw, and it's absolutely fabulous! I'm going to have to try it out sometime biggrin
Gawd Dammit! Thwarted my internet woes yet again crying

Pssh well 21st birthdays are special! It's like LAW that you have to at least take a shot! I've been to so many 21st's of my older friends and omigod the drinking was amazing lol

Oooh what placing are you in at the moment? Haha some of the greatest avis are created in no time flat xD

YOU WILL! A lot of your avatars are like an inch away from being rehabbed so you know that you definitely have what I'm looking for c: So what exactly was wrong with the Dark Scythe? I remember you saying something about the shading I think? o:

Oh with the His arms and Hatter hats or the Electric McFly? o: Either way thank you you definitely should~

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Criddious
Dailanie

Can't beat a throwback.

ORDER IN THE COURT!
INNOCENT
REHABILITATION
6//10
Oh my good lord now this is what I call a throwback HA! Brilliant lol

The outfit itself is great and I love the use of that mask! I wish the white was spread throughout the body though o:

I'm sorry, we cannot rehabilitate you at this time yum_tea

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Art of Heaven
Dailanie
Art of Heaven
Awh you still can, Dai! emotion_kirakira
Oh looks like you're all grown up. crying
Yay! emotion_kirakira I wuv you Daddy Art! heart
I'll be so grown up and mature c':
Wub you too Dai! emotion_kirakira
Yeap, I'm so proudd. crying
-tackle glomps you then falls asleep on your lap-
emotion_zzz emotion_drool emotion_zzz emotion_drool emotion_zzz emotion_drool emotion_zzz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff