-Kiym-

Spelt it wrong, sorry. It's here though

Recycler

Azunaz
-Kiym-

Spelt it wrong, sorry. It's here though

ohh thnks dude haha! great help

Alien Invader

Could I get some inspiration? kinda falling flat lately, anything is fine! I keep wanting to try new stuff.

Also a what's wrong with this avi would be appreciated, I feel like the color balance is kind of off and I want to figure out how to sort that..

Eloquent Perfectionist

Salutations! I'm going to be terribly boring and ask for a NUMBER!? and an Optimist rate, if you've the time and inclination?

Thanks!

Gekko

12,075 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i adore your 35th avi biggrin was just awesomely placed and match, uuu please rate me biggrin

Toxic Trickster

pandiebun
]

Alright, your current avi-

Givin' the overall-

First impression: I see it's your usual cutesy style, with the bright happy colours. I think this one is pretty pleasing to look at, of course there are some flaws. But nothing big that really kills it all. emotion_c8

What I really like about the avi is that you used the sitting pose decently, by that i mean the grass on the ground, the flower to the side, in combination with the sitting pose just all goes very well together. Also really nice use of the small "animals" e.g. one on yourself, and one by your side. It just adds the extra spice that's needed

What I don't like about your avi is that your Rabbit ear item seems to make your avi too top heavy, you already got Headphones on, the extra ear looks weird behind the flower (looks like a piece of meat or something) perhaps removing that may make you look less heavy, and your avi can look more fixed? Otherwise I don't have any complaints on it

8,5/10 Sorry for the delay lol, emotion_c8

Toxic Trickster

Find New Path For Tommrow
full scan pls

Yo sorry for the tiny delay, hope the patience isn't broken!

Full scan:

Top -> bottom

The hair is nice, it goes really well with your face/mouth (tongue sticking out) it just gives your expression a wild feeling to it. Can really sense the personá within your avi. The devil horns are an Ok detail, but your avi might actually be better off without it, due to the hair itself already having nice shapes'n'stuff

Face: Nothing much to say here, but the eye cover/ninja band is a nice addition to your avi, which makes it mysterious.It's actually the first time i have seen someone use a Ninja band, so really good use of it, and i wouldn't know it was a ninja band unless i had looked upon your equipped list. Well done sir!

Back: The wings are really good here, it's rare i see them looking decent on many avi's whereas they will just feel random. But on yours it actually manages to flow well with your avi. The black fadeout on the edges of the wings synergizes with your shoes, which also are black.
End black=/=End black

Torso: This is the only way where i feel you could improve upon the avi. The shirt seems to have a screaming red colour, which takes most of the eye focus. I'd say tone it down by 2 Bits, and you are good.

Legs. Great use of leg mod. It flows nicely.

Overall verdict: Interesting avi that I have not seen around before, (in that way) original. As i mentioned earlier, only improvement is a tone down on your shirt, but everytihng else is fine whee

Suggestions

Only thing i would suggest is a darker shirt, but I have none at the moment. I'f i manage to find one i'll look into it.

Sorry for the massive delay mate, I won't let it happen again!

-Azu

Toxic Trickster

Mikashi-chan
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.OVERALL

Yo, sorry for late response.

Overall:

Upon first glance, i have never seen anything like this before (Halo with a headless avi) so good job on surprising me with that smile

What I really like about your avi is as i mentioned above; the headless and halo combination. Not only that but your bottom counterpart (e.g.) everything else (clothing) flows well together in terms of colour, atleast for me. It's pleasing to look at.

What I don't like about the avi is i'm in confusion about the body language, but such i mean what your avi is tring to say (headless) The hands on your avi makes it appear "Excited" imo, so perhaps that is what you went for? or did you have another intention? I'm not too sure! Also I feel the explosion from the halo can be overwhelming in combination with the falling leaves/objects perhaps try to put the halo astra on stale, and only have the falling leaves/objects? that may make your avi less busy

Otherwise, unique avi imo!

8/10

Toxic Trickster

Mr_Death aka HUNK
If you are still up to it I would like a full scan. Trying to go for a H.U.N.K look from the Resident Evil video game series.

I can't full scan you. Your avi already is so awesome it won't need a full scan! Really really really good use of the astra, it looks like flames or somelike that, which fits resident evil quite well. And you are just standing there as a badass HUNK unit. The only change possible would be the helmet, i reckon there is an even better one. But the current one also is good enough. Sadly i forgot the name of the helmet item, so if i find it ill notify ya'

Divine Demigod

11,375 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hero 100
  • Megathread 100
Azunaz

I already forgot when i posted this lol
hi, there =^_^=
I came here in hopes of asking you, what's wrong with my avvie? I feel she needs something more/changed, but not sure what.

Toxic Trickster

Mikashi-chan
Azunaz

I already forgot when i posted this lol

Of course you did, it's only been well over a month and a half aprox! wink

Toxic Trickster

CresentChaos

Full Scan Please. arigato~

Yo, sorry for the tiny delay!

Bottom -> top

The leg wear is decent, but lacks the flow with the rest of the avi "colour wise" E.g. it has to clash against a blue, a bright shining blue, white glows, which is too much at the same time. Otherwise, it's decent around the top as it adds up the knightly vibe.

The cape adds the royal feels to you as well, but the thing is that it's colour clashes too hard against the Black and white, in which your armour is.

As for your Astra use, they got the glowing effect, in which your crown also has, and so does the shine on your chest. I'd suggest getting rid of the thing on your chest, and the busy butterflies may be more "free" so that it looks more pleasing

I kinda like the crown, i just wish it was black. Then it'd be perfect.

Have ya' tried experimenting with some sort of BG? it may add up to your avi a lot.

Overall: You got a nice base going, but it feels unfinished and a lot of experimenting can get you the right way.

Toxic Trickster

Acanthused
Optimist and What's wrong,please 3nodding

Sorry for delay,

Optimist: I really like how you use the "Candyfloss-colours" (That blue and pink) together, it's a pleasing colour combo, but not only that. Your skin colour flows well with it as well, to compensate for darker tones, the skin colour does the job. Normally people run the brighter skin tone, which makes the candyfloss combo look weird due to the white brightening it out. So Gj!

What's wrong?: I'd only say you need a mouth, it could just add so much more to your avi than it's current state 3nodding

Rayyuske IV's Compadre

Mystical Genius

Can I have a rate an maybe any suggestions for the neck area because I feel that something is missing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff