Welcome to Gaia! ::

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Features

Rather than spend any time fixing the bugs of the current guilds, how about leaving the current version alone and making a new guilds? I've been told the current guilds is version 2.0. Can we get a Guilds 3.0? Is this feasible?

Risky Squadron

Items

Is it possible to see more male-orientated items here? It feels like most of the items are directed at female avis.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

bluealaris
Akari Yui
Items

Will there be paw versions of the most recent socials? The Buche de Noel and the Sushi Social? Or are they doomed to paw to human conversion where no paw versions will ever be created again?

We can certainly make Paw Socials to match the newest releases. Also, feel free to suggest some Paw exclusive ones as well. Something only a Paw could enjoy- like acorns, seaweed or raw mushrooms.

Excuse you -- seaweed is delicious!

... ... ...

But how about a sunflower seed one that's striped? surprised

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200
Features: Forums

A guildie came up with this idea, and the link to her petition is in my profile but, is there any way we can separate the Wicca/ Pagan threads from the Supernatural sub-forum? By separate I mean make it's own separate sub-forum to accommodate the many pagans and wiccans that do use Gaia. A lot of them over the years have said that having their threads go in there is...well insulting.

It makes it seem like Gaia's not treating their religious practice seriously. Maybe create a religious lifestyles subforum under the Lifestyles subforum.

Precious Kitten

9,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
items

Will there ever be a Recolor for the silver sable coat?

was looking through old items and found it ..its a great item but rearly use it do to it only being in one color..

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
bluealaris
St V-Starr
Items

Over the weekend, we got the new Touch of Color RIGs with new and exclusive items including a bundle will all of the new items. However, the drop rates are ridiculously low for the new items and bundle that item hunters have no idea what to look for.

Could we please have a list of the names for ALL of the brand new items introduced in the Touch of Color RIGs so we know what to look for in the MP?

Sure! I can list them on the MP- feel free to PM me so I can help you finalize the list.

Thank you for your help! So far we have found Nine Lives to Thrive and Refined Getaway but nothing else and all we have are the names of just the items mentioned in the announcement. So the item list could really use a lot of help!

Sir Hellraiser

24,300 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
Shops

I'm late but are there any future plans on updating the denominations of Mythrill Coins in Barton Boutique? The current feel a bit dated considering most items run no less than triple digit millions now. It's easy to find an item of desire to be 5 billion or more. If we could get coins in denominations of 10 billion, 25 billion, 50 billion, 75 billion, 100 billion, etc. I believe it would be most useful. I know I, along with many friends, would appreciate it greatly.

Festive Kitten

21,950 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Waffles! 25
bluealaris
jodikara
events

Can we please have the odds for rare items in rigs like pets and exclusives easier to get? not everyone is rich and like with touch of color rig. i bought over 60 touch of colors mainly white and i got no exclusives. the odds are really bad. i like rigs but i wasnt happy that i couldnt even get one rare exclusive out of 60.

Thank you for the feedback- I will look into our balancing on this!

I think after you release a list of all the items that are beyond rare to get is there any way for those of us that spent alot of money on the rig attempting to get those rares have like a lucky chance present? I know of one other that tried to win but didnt get much

Battle-ready Bibliophile

41,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Party Member 100
features

Not sure if features is the right tab for this, but I came across this in the forums the other day, and I have to say this person has some amazing ideas.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/site-feedback/achievements-suggestion-dumpster-dive/t.95100303_1/#1

can we see something like this in the future?

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
Will we get any clothing in the shops that are reminiscent of A Christmas Carol?

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This^ hasn't been fixed.

Cuddly Blob

18,615 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Items
In the winter wear rig i won the item Ragged Chill, is it rare or something? Im not seeing it much and when i do its for amazing prices
bluealaris
Akari Yui
Items

Will there be paw versions of the most recent socials? The Buche de Noel and the Sushi Social? Or are they doomed to paw to human conversion where no paw versions will ever be created again?

We can certainly make Paw Socials to match the newest releases. Also, feel free to suggest some Paw exclusive ones as well. Something only a Paw could enjoy- like acorns, seaweed or raw mushrooms.

Humans might want it too, but I've been wondering for ages when a Lemon Social would appear (since they started out being mostly fruity and kind of going for every colour of the rainbow and a nice bright yellow would be lovely). A Seaweed Social would be really nice too, with dark greens and whatnot emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff