Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Art
Just in case you didn't know, Josie's update didn't come with a holiday/winter form and it's showing as just a blank background right now. Will you guys be adding a cute winter design for her? May I suggest something like this: Here but with Christmas colours to tie the holidays together?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Shops

When will the Dernier Cri gold shop get an update and if it isn't, why do you choose to ignore this shop?
We haven't had any items in there since Loyal's shop opened.
That used to be one of my most favorite gold shops to visit, the items are so pretty in there...
But now it's just collecting dust....

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Items

For paws... how about a penguin fur?

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Jak Bauer
Shicala
Features

seeing a lot of "serial_not_in_owner_location" will you be fixing this fast?

HI there,

Where are you seeing this error? What are you doing when you get it?

I'm not Shicala, but I've been getting it on the marketplace when I go to buy items.

Everyday Cat

items

Can older items get some recolor love? I'd love to see a black/white version of Adoring Friend and Sweetheart Admirer.

Dezzysnake's Pardner

Hungry Animal

Jak Bauer
Shicala
Features

seeing a lot of "serial_not_in_owner_location" will you be fixing this fast?

HI there,

Where are you seeing this error? What are you doing when you get it?
check my post here for infos... i also posted a link to others having this issue here too

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Shops

Can we get a Prize & Joy item update soon?

Question is originally by ( Nenanah ) I am using Nenanah's Ask the Staff Question Posting Service.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Celtic Tarnesia Scholar
Misc

This is a very serious question that's been bugging me for roughly 2 years.

Your rules state that no sexual actions and/or activities are allowed on gaia.

If that's the case, then why do a good portion of the items PROMOTE sexual actions and/or activities, thus contradicting the very rules y'all made?

Any insight on this would be appreciated. sweatdrop

We've always allowed a slight level risque or sexuality for users to embrace in as long as it doesn't cross a line. It's why we allow users to talk about sex with others as long as it isn't graphic. The items created are not created in order to actually promote sexual activity that crosses this line and are within our acceptable standards. Heck, there have been some items that we've actually had to ask not be released because they were too sexual. However, when users engage in sexual activity it crosses the line from an acceptable level of risque to flat out explicit content which is why we have our rules in place.

Fashionable Consumer

16,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
Items

Is it possible to have different paws items that allow a user to make chimeras? The items themselves like for instance a lion tail have multiple colors to choose from.

Vogue Trash

Items

Since you've already come out with CI's that give users extra bugs, alchemy items, etc. Is there a chance you could make one that also gives out multiple GoFusion charms or possibly recolors of a past GoFusion item?
Items

Are we going to receive more heavily male bulge/crotch items to be able to counter the high level of female bust and nudity?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Item

Since you have gold generators, item generators, and charm generators...
Does this mean that you will eventually make a generator for tickets to use in Prize & Joy?
I'm just curious, I mean everything else has a generator now.
Except wing stickers and tickets.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
x3rubiachica3x
Misc.

Have you figured out what the hell you are going to do for the compensation for all the zOMG rings as well as the powerups that were bought that are now useless? neutral

The rings can currently be unbound by visiting the zOMG! landing page. Unused potions people bought will be refunded. An announcement or Staff Notice will go out when this is ready.

Shade

16,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Punk Patrol 250
Items
could we get some more recolours of the 'Object of...' set please?
i'd love to see some orange and purple recolours, as well as blue, white, yellow etc.
and how about a 'bloody' recolour which features a cracked screen?
or also a 'grudge' styled recolour with water pouring out the screen and long hair etc.
or a secret pose in the bloody recolour could be the ring from 'The Ring'

sorry, i suggested this in the sf before in october and bluealaris said they liked the idea but theres been nothing since so i hope you dont mind me suggesting again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff