Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Gaian

siskataya
Maggot
siskataya
Maggot
siskataya
Maggot
I was out of town last week, so I didn't get to bug anyone about the facial hair system. So, how about that facial hair system?

Sorry, we were going to release it last week, but you were out of town, so we decided not to, now it is no longer available. Our apologies for that! (I tease, I tease! XD )

I've passed along the feedback, it's still a known request biggrin

It better be a known request, I've been posting about it for quite awhile now. emotion_donotwant

Awwww, I've made you grumpy! Look at that grumpy face! Poor grumpy Maggot! You look surly, like my rabbit Nomnom! *pat pat*

Years of facial hair rage will do that to you. classified_fu

Ohhh, I forgot you have FHR, my bad! I'll try to be more sensitive to your FHR condition in the future. Here, have some bacon! yum_bacon yum_bacon

Know what beards are good for? Catching bacon crumbs. emotion_awesome

Fashionable Bloodsucker

8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Uncle Kenny
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
Is this years Halloween event going to be like razz what was it.. last years. The Battle system forums, because that is what seems to be the most favorite from gaians.

Forums will be a part of the event. Though the gameplay will have a different spin on it than in previous years.

Oh cool. So spit it out.. what is it!
Oh I have another question, sorry. > . <
I was wondering if/who do I contact about a Ticket I filled. Like once a MOD replies to me, can I reply to them directly or do I have to fill out another ticket?

Precious Nerd

Tear of Fate
milkbun
Black Death Goddess
Okay now a serious question, how far in advance do you start making up and putting together the RIGs?

Just wanna know, cause I have ideas but I don't wanna send them in too late for seasons and Holidays.

Sometimes we know months ahead what theme will be made for a certain month. Work begins on a new CI a few days after the last CI comes out.
Think there is a chance that gaia will make or take in ideas for CI from us users? I myself have had a idea for a few...years.

We always welcome ideas. You can post in SF.

Mysterious Trickster

Oni_Nekomaru
TeezyCat
Oni_Nekomaru
TeezyCat
Oni_Nekomaru
Do you have to actually relog every day for this? Or will staying logged in for 30 days work too?
LOL you made me laugh while I was drinking a coke...

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

Why?

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image
Dunno....just pictured someone on here for 30 straight days, with their eyes glazed over...

I leave my computer on when I go to bed. So my account is literally on 24/7. My computer takes too long to boot up.

If there is no activity with the account, it auto-logs out. At least, this is my experience. Chances are, you'd have to log in every day for it to count.

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Zero Omega
Trinity Divinity
Zero Omega

Waiting is something I am not good at. Will I get to choose the legion I want? Because I want to be in with the flameborns. xwx

Yup! You'll get to choose.

Well then, FLAMEBORN! >:U ...(FIRE AND BLOOD! XD)

alanliu12121
What will Heralds of chaos have?

A lot of chaos biggrin

Seen the trailer yet?

Demonic Hellhound

13,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Narumi Misuhara
MoochiLove
I have a question, is the drop down menu for the colors ever going to be fixed? Mine has been stuck on black for weeks and I still can't access the other colors.

Probably not, it was a labs feature never pushed live and the developer that worked on it now works for the Social side of Gaia

Well, if it's not going to get fixed, best thing to do is to deactivate it. I like the color black, but I liked being able to match up the menu colors with my avys whenever I changed.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega
Sagebomb
Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
I have a question for anyone who wants to answer it.

I know the majority of you are all adult (some not all) do any of you guys still dress up for Halloween in and outside the office?

And do any of you still go trick or treating lol xd

I dressed up last year for the office. Costume, warning: fake, albeit badly applied, blood.

Zombie Labcoat FTW epic item.

One of my favorite items ever.

Halloween 03/04 items are amongst my faves of all items emotion_bigheart

Partying Lover

13,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
codemonkey37179
Stinky_Pickles
Any new games in the works?

And, is it true that you guys are planning to remove the first Towns?

Yes to both. We are working on both single and muti-player games.

Ah, okay.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Krissim Klaw
MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF THE NIGHT *Hip slams everyone out of the way.*

How is my adorable praying mantis companion item going? *Nudge winks at every staffer in the thread.* emotion_kirakira

Also I heard you can have pets over at your new building. I think it is about time you guys got a resident mantis office pet. If you are having trouble locating a willing mantis feel free to hire me and I will bring mine. emotion_awesome

Haha! We could have a mantis at some point I suppose. I mean, now that Lanky is not here, and we don't have to fear him wrecking his pants and making things stinky.

Malevolent Perfectionist

18,550 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
Harbinger of Pandamonium

lanzer

Zero Omega

siskataya

cat_redface Still need an answer for these questions....... cat_sweatdrop

1. In forums, there's a feature that allows you to display certain items in your inventory, but it's a little flawed -- specifically, you can only view and/or display a limited number of items. Would it be at all possible to alter this particular feature so that you can see your ENTIRE inventory, and therefore be able to display whatever you want in a post? cat_whee

2. I've asked about having the ability to disable "likes" and "dislikes in user-created threads, and now I'm wondering......would be at all possible for us to have a feature to "revoke" a "like" or "dislike" in threads -- particularly in the case of if and/or when we were tricked into following a link that led *TO* an automatic "like" or "dislike" for a thread which we had not thoroughly reviewed for ourselves beforehand? cat_stare

3. Ok, so........The "Superior Form" monthly collectible got its own unique set of "Elven Ears", and there are even different kinds of these ears for each of the skin dyes created from the bug exchange.......so can we have Elven Ears for Vampires, Orcs, & Centaurs, as well as for each skin of the "Uncanny Form" monthly collectible? cat_sweatdrop

5. Could you take a look at the "Status" section of "My Gaia", and perhaps solve the mystery of why peoples' statuses mysteriously disappear without warning? cat_stressed

Everyday Garbage

IslandGinger50
Slaaneshi Horror
In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

I agree !!!!

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
TeezyCat
Oni_Nekomaru
I leave my computer on when I go to bed. So my account is literally on 24/7. My computer takes too long to boot up.
Oh, ok. If you aren't clicking keys or something, doesn't it log you off after a while?

Nope.

IRL Millionaire

lanzer
Is gaia ever going to get back into the business of selling their own real life merchandise?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff