Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Genius

16,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I have a question. I have noticed that some people have gotten to play the new game before a lot of people. I am one of those people who has to wait until they PM me. When will they actually PM me? Is that just something to try to keep us quiet until the final version is released?

Dangerous Lunatic

Zero Omega
Leader Clair
I cut my finger on a piece of wood. emotion_8c Kiss it and make it better?

Amputation works wonders. Trust me, I have a friend who knows best.
Dr. Fomite
Sounds like a plan. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Lunatic

PQ and Retrostacja
Leader Clair
I cut my finger on a piece of wood. emotion_8c Kiss it and make it better?

If I had a mouth, I would! whee
D'aww thanks. 4laugh

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Zero Omega

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

Didn't know you could put just one Achivement title. Thanks "Dog". XD

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image

Scurvy Pirate

XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
Is this years Halloween event going to be like razz what was it.. last years. The Battle system forums, because that is what seems to be the most favorite from gaians.

Forums will be a part of the event. Though the gameplay will have a different spin on it than in previous years.
Maia Tala
I wonder if Leader Clair will stop by tonight.. 4laugh Love you Clair!

*ahem*

I do not usually show up to ATA seeing as how I'm usually extremely busy, but I do have a few questions.

1. The Cash Tree - I can get maybe 1-3 videos to work before nothing else will play. I have emptied my cache several times and still nothing. What's up with that?

2. Why is the Gaia app for android not for everyone? I've waited but it isn't compatible.

They only have a set number of videos to provide for Gaians every day, when it runs out then it won't work. DJ is working to get more for everyone constantly.

Sorry for the incompatibility issue. It was a problem with the software we used to make the app. Trying to find alternatives right now.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Oni_Nekomaru
Zero Omega

Didn't know you could put just one Achivement title. Thanks "Dog". XD

No problem, Cat!
codemonkey37179
Pumpkitten
Mrowr. cat_3nodding

-Pumpkitten likes to wander around in Towns and Towns 2, however the green splotch makes dashing around very not-cute. He would like to know if he will be able to bounce around freely without the confines of his lime mystery bubble at any time in the near future. Said bubble does not appear to be appeased with offerings of candy.-

Are you getting the green splotch in Towns 2?

Mrowr. -nods- cat_cry

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Maggot
siskataya
Maggot
siskataya
Maggot
I was out of town last week, so I didn't get to bug anyone about the facial hair system. So, how about that facial hair system?

Sorry, we were going to release it last week, but you were out of town, so we decided not to, now it is no longer available. Our apologies for that! (I tease, I tease! XD )

I've passed along the feedback, it's still a known request biggrin

It better be a known request, I've been posting about it for quite awhile now. emotion_donotwant

Awwww, I've made you grumpy! Look at that grumpy face! Poor grumpy Maggot! You look surly, like my rabbit Nomnom! *pat pat*

Years of facial hair rage will do that to you. classified_fu

Ohhh, I forgot you have FHR, my bad! I'll try to be more sensitive to your FHR condition in the future. Here, have some bacon! yum_bacon yum_bacon

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Panagrammic
No, we're sending out PMs in the order that people registered. You'll get in sometime this week, if all goes wel.

Oni_Nekomaru

I signed up for Heralds of Chaos the day it came out and still havn't gotten a pm about it. Any particular time I'm supposed to get one? Or do I have to rape the "play now" button?

Ok thank you ^^

Obsessive Player

Slaaneshi Horror
In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

I agree !!!!

Profitable Powerhouse

11,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
what happens to the items that disappear from your inventory?

Aged Genius

KaylaGalela
codemonkey37179
KaylaGalela
codemonkey37179
User Image

I have a Towns 2 question. (amazing, I know. right?)
I've noticed that when you arrange to meet someone in Towns 2, you don't necessarily end up on the same layer as the person you are meeting, just like in zOMG. Is it always going to be like that? It was nice in the original Towns how areas were like actual places. You were either there or not there, not there, but caught in an alternate reality. ^^

We have it like that to make sure one space doesn't get too flooded with people, but fear not. We have a GPS device that will allow you to track and find your friends.
User Image
Exellent. Will it help me find geocaches too? ^^

We will allow you to bookmark places. I'm guessing geocaches would mean sharing your bookmarks with others, or would it mean giving a set of coordinates?

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
The Art of Losing
The Art of Losing
We can has pumpkin fluffs in zomg for Halloween please? I need to finish off the badges!

If not this year, then can I put in a request now for next Halloween? biggrin

Seasonal Saint

31,200 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Generous 100
milkbun
Black Death Goddess
Okay now a serious question, how far in advance do you start making up and putting together the RIGs?

Just wanna know, cause I have ideas but I don't wanna send them in too late for seasons and Holidays.

Sometimes we know months ahead what theme will be made for a certain month. Work begins on a new CI a few days after the last CI comes out.
Okay thanks for answering that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces