Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
shamantra
smartalaku2
shamantra
I'm just curious as to whether we can get something worthwhile for giant stone coatl drops. All they give us is trading cards. Useless to me, unless we can trade a bunch of them in for a giant stone coatl! Is this a great idea, or what!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I have a large collection of the useless cards taking up inventory!
I KNOW!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY AREN'T FLOODING ME WITH ANSWERS! rofl

I love that idea. Let us trade in the worthless cards for mini monsters.

Partying Lover

13,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
Any new games in the works?

And, is it true that you guys are planning to remove the first Towns?
Oni_Nekomaru

cat_4laugh

Dangerous Raider

8,175 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
In case it was missed. If it just wasn't answered, i apologize for wasting your time.
xBlazedd
Will salon durem eventually gain the ability to put highlights or streaks in hairstyles with a full color palette? It was in the Spring Cleaning Proposals 2011 forum. I would truly love to have red highlights or streaks in this black hair.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Narumi Misuhara
The Iron Magus
milkbun
The Iron Magus
milkbun
The Iron Magus
Hey there, Admin! What's the progress on adding beards to the salon? Will both genders be able to equip beards, or only the men?

Both genders will.
xd Neat-o. Are we any closer to getting them into the shop?

I haven't heard anything new about it. Someone need to completely reprogram the shops first T__T

Y-you're joking. gonk

How... high is that on the priority list? More, or less likely than an overhaul to the item arranger? >_>

Less likely

I have a great sadness in my heart. T__T

I guess that means I'm going to be a girl for a long time... *points to sig*

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Pumpkitten

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

*glares*

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image

Darkshimmer's Husbando

Devoted Gaian

38,700 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Partygoer 500
II BlazeoftheCookies II
I have a question. I have noticed that some people have gotten to play the new game before a lot of people. I am one of those people who has to wait until they PM me. When will they actually PM me? Is that just something to try to keep us quiet until the final version is released?

User Image
I got my PM today so I would assume they are rolling out slowly to not over tax the system User Image

Neophyte Soldier

13,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • 1 Win 50
  • PvP 200
Oni_Nekomaru
I leave my computer on when I go to bed. So my account is literally on 24/7. My computer takes too long to boot up.
Oh, ok. If you aren't clicking keys or something, doesn't it log you off after a while?
codemonkey37179
Pumpkitten
Mrowr. cat_3nodding

-Pumpkitten likes to wander around in Towns and Towns 2, however the green splotch makes dashing around very not-cute. He would like to know if he will be able to bounce around freely without the confines of his lime mystery bubble at any time in the near future. Said bubble does not appear to be appeased with offerings of candy.-

Are you getting the green splotch in Towns 2?
I got the green box of doom with one of the I Am poses during the reject olympics. It wasn't spice pumpkitten but another item. I think it was the parrots from the nestegg.

Smoker

Is it against the TOS to draw blood and gore, and missing limbs, if the avatar your drawing has blood.. gore.. and missing limbs? I've been getting mixed answers from multiple people. So I figured I'd ask the admins.

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
MoochiLove
I have a question, is the drop down menu for the colors ever going to be fixed? Mine has been stuck on black for weeks and I still can't access the other colors.

Probably not, it was a labs feature never pushed live and the developer that worked on it now works for the Social side of Gaia

Unique Hacker

9,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
No, we're going through the list -- you'll get the PM soon.

II BlazeoftheCookies II
I have a question. I have noticed that some people have gotten to play the new game before a lot of people. I am one of those people who has to wait until they PM me. When will they actually PM me? Is that just something to try to keep us quiet until the final version is released?

Friendly Conversationalist

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
When can we expect to be able to play Heralds of Chaos? I want to get into it as soon as possible so that I can really get after the story.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
lanzer

The Soul Crash team is working really fast on an update and we should have more details on it pretty soon.

General access should open up soon. We're just fixing the major bugs in the game so that we would not have everyone on Gaia getting stuck on major parts of the game. We're really strict about the beta period, just hoping that the major bugs doesn't take too long to fix!

Next year would be a special year for Gaia for sure. I'd love to have something special. Though it's probably something we plan on after the craziness of Christmas.

Awesome, does that possibly mean we will see the next map open up during season 3?

Gaia is perminant beta right? XD but yeah I understand, I just love being one of those ones who finds out that your avitar explodes when you wear a certain item, with a certian pose in a certian scenario when you etc..

Yeah I know its still relativly far away, I just also know its coming amazingly fast. Ill try to remember to bug you more about it around Xmas XD

Thanks for your replies.

Aged Genius

Stinky_Pickles
Any new games in the works?

And, is it true that you guys are planning to remove the first Towns?

Yes to both. We are working on both single and muti-player games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff