8,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Healer 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Uncle Kenny
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
Uncle Kenny
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
Is this years Halloween event going to be like razz what was it.. last years. The Battle system forums, because that is what seems to be the most favorite from gaians.

Forums will be a part of the event. Though the gameplay will have a different spin on it than in previous years.

Oh cool. So spit it out.. what is it!

Not saying! All you need to know is that there's forums, Flash, and cash for those who don't like either.

Aaww such a shame
Hope that cash is hefty, Flash better be flashy
Thank you very much. See ya another time

Mystical Shoujo

33,275 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
I have two questions!

1. Will the inventory organizer ever have an upgrade? (The old one is still as horrible as ever)

2. Will there be Halloween games/events in towns 2?
purrfectly yours
my question is.. Is monster Galaxy problems ever gonna be resolved before more games are being pushed out to all of us, after spending alot on monster galaxy to have it useless without neighbors?

Sorry but we have someone else trying to get it fixed right now.
shamantra
Felinophile
i deleted the new pm instead of the old for halloween 2k12 choose your sides item, can i get a new pm sent to me so i can get an item
That link didn't work, I hope they can help! Check out my fantastic idea/question on page 7 wink heart

no sham this is what it says: Where'd you get this link? Hax are bad, mmkay?
*goes to check out pg 7*

Dapper Fatcat

kicks about dust waiting for a reply to my comment/question .x.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
I have a concern about your insistance every Haloween on pushing the envelope as far as gore in items goes. Simpy put, could you please consider how these items might trigger someone, or take a lot of enjoyment out of the site for those who aren't into gore especially around October?

I'm not trying to censor or anything but at the same time, I hope you will consider both groups in these things.

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Uncle Kenny
Felinophile
Uncle Kenny
Felinophile
i deleted the new pm instead of the old for halloween 2k12 choose your sides item, can i get a new pm sent to me so i can get an item

New PMs will not be sent out. However, when the event starts, if you are not already on a team, you will be able to select your team and receive the team item at that point.

i'll hold you to this uncle kenny or else my cats will be let loose on you stare

But, I'm allergic to cats gonk

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

*gets really close to you*
Give me gold or I'll make you sneeze uncontrollably for the next week. XD

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image
Zero Omega
Fang King Bloody Road
Oh I have another question, sorry. > . <
I was wondering if/who do I contact about a Ticket I filled. Like once a MOD replies to me, can I reply to them directly or do I have to fill out another ticket?

You can contact any moderator, they'll be able to get the information you need.

Okay thank you so much. I'll just keep waiting for a reply from my ticket.

Allied Pal

23,225 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
emotion_hug
Dread-Pirate-Isaac
shamantra
smartalaku2
shamantra
I'm just curious as to whether we can get something worthwhile for giant stone coatl drops. All they give us is trading cards. Useless to me, unless we can trade a bunch of them in for a giant stone coatl! Is this a great idea, or what!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I have a large collection of the useless cards taking up inventory!
I KNOW!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY AREN'T FLOODING ME WITH ANSWERS! rofl

I love that idea. Let us trade in the worthless cards for mini monsters.
Great idea! emotion_brofist

Kairi Rora's Husband

Fashionable Visionary

17,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Zweizi Galon
Good evening Gaia Staff! Everyone is on pins and needles for the upcoming Halloween event as the manga slowly unfolds. Can't wait to see more released! biggrin

Here are my questions for this evening:

1) When will the Weapons Shop (Screaming Daggers) open?

User Image

2) Are we finally going to see the release of the Female Pirate captain [NPC] as the shopkeep for the Weapons Shop?

User Image

3) Will any of the weapons items in the Weapons Shop be from the unreleased job class weapons planned for the original Battle System?

User Image

User Image

1. *shrug*

2. *shrug*

3. ...Whaaaaa....

Everyday Garbage

Uncle Kenny
In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

Bashful Pumpkin

11,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cart Raider 100
siskataya

You can put in the request, but we cannot guarantee it'll get done! I'll forward the idea along though biggrin

Thanks! Those badges are mocking me! Mocking me, I tell you! *shakes fist*

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zero Omega
Sagebomb
Zero Omega
Sagebomb
Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
I have a question for anyone who wants to answer it.

I know the majority of you are all adult (some not all) do any of you guys still dress up for Halloween in and outside the office?

And do any of you still go trick or treating lol xd

I dressed up last year for the office. Costume, warning: fake, albeit badly applied, blood.

Zombie Labcoat FTW epic item.

One of my favorite items ever.

Halloween 03/04 items are amongst my faves of all items emotion_bigheart

old school zombie skin, wut?

epic...though I was in two hearts about the rerelease as a item. But its nice to be able to go back.

Would love to see another gradually decaying/changing skin based on participation though heart

Aged Genius

TheyCallMeBubsy
gataka

Anything new you can share about Town 2?

THIS eek

Yes, as I said in my first post tonight. We are rolling Virtual Hollywood and Rally into Towns 2. You'll be able to travel from one space to the other without closing your window. Also upgrading the functionality of the housing, so walking will be smoother.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff