Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everyday Garbage

In regards to the Loiterer achievement. For this, the achievement should be made retroactive. The site does clock in how many days in a row an account has logged in for, so there is no need to force the majority of users to wait another month to obtain said achievement especially when there are a handful of users that received the achievement by mistake (I heard it granting long before the thirty-day mark was met). At least with the three Tipsy ones Sisky made a thread in the Bugs Report forum to post proof of an account receiving enough tips for one or more and granting it/them to the account after review. It makes it worse for this one since there are also consecutive achievements attached to logging in for X number of days and now the less fortunate has to wait another month before being able to be granted Streaker on top of waiting sixty more to receive it (and then longer for the one that calls for one hundred and eighty consecutive days to receive). Is this a possibility?

Conservative Genius

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
gataka

Anything new you can share about Town 2?

THIS eek

Professional Novice

codemonkey37179
KaylaGalela
codemonkey37179
KaylaGalela
codemonkey37179
User Image

I have a Towns 2 question. (amazing, I know. right?)
I've noticed that when you arrange to meet someone in Towns 2, you don't necessarily end up on the same layer as the person you are meeting, just like in zOMG. Is it always going to be like that? It was nice in the original Towns how areas were like actual places. You were either there or not there, not there, but caught in an alternate reality. ^^

We have it like that to make sure one space doesn't get too flooded with people, but fear not. We have a GPS device that will allow you to track and find your friends.
User Image
Exellent. Will it help me find geocaches too? ^^

We will allow you to bookmark places. I'm guessing geocaches would mean sharing your bookmarks with others, or would it mean giving a set of coordinates?
User Image
Oh, sorry. That was more of a joke. Geocaching is a real life activity.
But bookmarking places in Towns sounds cool too. 3nodding
Uncle Kenny
Felinophile
i deleted the new pm instead of the old for halloween 2k12 choose your sides item, can i get a new pm sent to me so i can get an item

New PMs will not be sent out. However, when the event starts, if you are not already on a team, you will be able to select your team and receive the team item at that point.

i'll hold you to this uncle kenny or else my cats will be let loose on you stare

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Trying to get your answered at ATA is like a mini-lottery. emo

Mysterious Trickster

Oni_Nekomaru
It never logs me out.

Soo much code. x.x

Anyway... really? Interesting. Still, I think you'd have to log in every day in order for it to work.

Scurvy Pirate

Felinophile
Uncle Kenny
Felinophile
i deleted the new pm instead of the old for halloween 2k12 choose your sides item, can i get a new pm sent to me so i can get an item

New PMs will not be sent out. However, when the event starts, if you are not already on a team, you will be able to select your team and receive the team item at that point.

i'll hold you to this uncle kenny or else my cats will be let loose on you stare

But, I'm allergic to cats gonk

Rayze Valen's Queen

Divine Dragon

19,650 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
siskataya
Trinity Divinity
Zero Omega

Waiting is something I am not good at. Will I get to choose the legion I want? Because I want to be in with the flameborns. xwx

Yes, when you first enter the game, you choose the faction you want to play biggrin

Sweet! Do you know if we can get more items for natural long hair, like the colors brown, black, ect. Because we don't have many of those. >.<

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Pumpkitten
Oni_Nekomaru
Pumpkitten

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

*glares*

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image

Mrowr? cat_redface

User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

Ur the 2nd person I've seen with pumpkitten besides myself. Only one besides me that uses the "I Am" function. XD
This thing is really rare and I like it. XD

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image

Shy Healer

Hello there

I wish to ask if there are going to be any new Kind of reptile Iteams
If not i wish to get a list of all of tham we have surprised

I hope To hear back soon ^.^ heart

Magical Girl

10,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Champion 300
  • Market Browser 100
Question for Admin: When is Herelds of Chaos gonna come-out? I "pressed" the play now button a few times, but cannot play it! I haven't even recived a PM about it! Please respond, and one more thing: is it going to be played on Facebook? I hope not, I don't have a facebook account I can access! (So badly want to play Soul Crash too! But can't because I need Facebook to play it!)
Narumi Misuhara
Felinophile

We won't be sending out more PMs but when the event starts, those that haven't chosen a team yet will be presented the opportunity to pick a side.

whee thank you, im probably the only one that deleted it rolleyes

Smoker

Zero Omega
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Is it against the TOS to draw blood and gore, and missing limbs, if the avatar your drawing has blood.. gore.. and missing limbs? I've been getting mixed answers from multiple people. So I figured I'd ask the admins.

A lot of image related things are very, very heavily context dependent. Before engaging in any transactions for this content or posting it, I would PM a moderator and get an opinion on the piece.

And once the PM is sent, and it turns out it is against the TOS, you won't be penalized, will you?

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Good evening Gaia Staff! Everyone is on pins and needles for the upcoming Halloween event as the manga slowly unfolds. Can't wait to see more released! biggrin

Here are my questions for this evening:

1) When will the Weapons Shop (Screaming Daggers) open?

User Image

2) Are we finally going to see the release of the Female Pirate captain [NPC] as the shopkeep for the Weapons Shop?

User Image

3) Will any of the weapons items in the Weapons Shop be from the unreleased job class weapons planned for the original Battle System?

User Image

User Image

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
The Art of Losing
The Art of Losing
The Art of Losing
We can has pumpkin fluffs in zomg for Halloween please? I need to finish off the badges!

If not this year, then can I put in a request now for next Halloween? biggrin

You can put in the request, but we cannot guarantee it'll get done! I'll forward the idea along though biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff