Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Player

Oni_Nekomaru
Panagrammic
No, we're sending out PMs in the order that people registered. You'll get in sometime this week, if all goes wel.

Oni_Nekomaru
User Image The bird of the hermes is my name...

I signed up for Heralds of Chaos the day it came out and still havn't gotten a pm about it. Any particular time I'm supposed to get one? Or do I have to rape the "play now" button?

...eating my wings to make me tame. User Image

Ok thank you ^^

I did also ???? When, please.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

14,550 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
Zero Omega

That was awesome.
My quotes messed up, somehow.

WTF.

THIS SONG IS HARD TO FIND IN RUSSIAN WTF.

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hello Admins!

Just like Trading, there should a page for Lending!

I let my friend borrow my Star Tamer item by gifting it and he returned it back after a week or so. I trust him, but other Gaia friends i do not trust as much even though they ask to borrow an item for a little while. So if there was a lending system, i would be to lend out an item to one or more of them for free, I would never have to worry because they wouldn't be able to steal it or "lose" it.

How long should we be able to lend out an item?
I'd say 1 hour up to 1 week.

How many items should a player be able to borrow or lend out?
I would think maybe 1 to 3 but thats up to you guys.

So owners lending out an item, should be able to get their item back whenever they want ex: i let my friend borrow an item for 1 week (unlocked) but i wanted it back, so i pressed a (return item) button and got it back before the set time.

"Lending Horns Of The Demon 200k 1 week!" I know there will be players trying to make some money off the lending system, to prevent scams there should be a (lock) button that the owner has to press to confirm that he/she will not be able to get their item back until the exact amount of time is up. This will prevent scamming and will provide reassurance to the borrower that he will get the item for the full amount of time and not get scammed.

This will make Gaia more fun and interesting because, everyone will get a chance to wear items they've only dreamed of wearing.

Thank you for reading, please please please think about it! Gaia really needs it!

Racing:
Can you guys please make it so that we can have a 4 player race instead of the 1 vs 1. That would be the coolest thing ever, because i would love to be able to race 3 of my other friends at the same time.

- Duke Sean

Feral Cat

14,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Timely Contributor 100
Kain-Senpai
Oni_Nekomaru
TeezyCat
Oni_Nekomaru
TeezyCat
Oni_Nekomaru
Do you have to actually relog every day for this? Or will staying logged in for 30 days work too?
LOL you made me laugh while I was drinking a coke...

Why?

Dunno....just pictured someone on here for 30 straight days, with their eyes glazed over...

I leave my computer on when I go to bed. So my account is literally on 24/7. My computer takes too long to boot up.

If there is no activity with the account, it auto-logs out. At least, this is my experience. Chances are, you'd have to log in every day for it to count.

It never logs me out.

pixel pockets's Senpai

Tipsy Abomination

34,490 Points
  • International Superfan 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

Also, I have completed the Daily Survey Offer twice this week, got to the Survey Complete Screen, but haven't received my Gaia Cash.

None of the Daily Surveys show up in the Viewed Offers box, but they've been paying out the 60GC upon completetion until now...

â– â– â– â– â– â– â– 

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Is it against the TOS to draw blood and gore, and missing limbs, if the avatar your drawing has blood.. gore.. and missing limbs? I've been getting mixed answers from multiple people. So I figured I'd ask the admins.

A lot of image related things are very, very heavily context dependent. Before engaging in any transactions for this content or posting it, I would PM a moderator and get an opinion on the piece.

Aged Genius

Krissim Klaw
codemonkey37179
Pumpkitten
Mrowr. cat_3nodding

-Pumpkitten likes to wander around in Towns and Towns 2, however the green splotch makes dashing around very not-cute. He would like to know if he will be able to bounce around freely without the confines of his lime mystery bubble at any time in the near future. Said bubble does not appear to be appeased with offerings of candy.-

Are you getting the green splotch in Towns 2?
I got the green box of doom with one of the I Am poses during the reject olympics. It wasn't spice pumpkitten but another item. I think it was the parrots from the nestegg.

I can test it for you. Equip the item, and send me a pm when ready. I can test it as soon as tomorrow.
Hey there all!
So i kinda have a question/proposal type thing here.
I'm a huge fan of CrosStitch and the contests, but unfortunately the rules are pretty restricting. Some of my favorite items here on Gaia are body mods and facial mods and so it makes me sad when I can't design some for contests. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in doing something like a chance item for CrosStitch? it would be something completely new for Gaia to have a gold shop Chance item, especially one that was designed by the users themselves! Obviously the price of the chance item would probably pretty high, but it would make for a great gold sink for the shops. They could be limited time shop items and could be done around once a year.
This sort of project would let it so that Gaian's could make their own multipose items, maybe with some items that were originally restricted from being made. It would also allow for more winners, and who doesn't like being a winner right?

So yeah, there you have it. I know this is a huge longshot here, but I hope you'll take it into consideration!

Scurvy Pirate

XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
Uncle Kenny
XxSeductive_SuccubusxX
Is this years Halloween event going to be like razz what was it.. last years. The Battle system forums, because that is what seems to be the most favorite from gaians.

Forums will be a part of the event. Though the gameplay will have a different spin on it than in previous years.

Oh cool. So spit it out.. what is it!

Not saying! All you need to know is that there's forums, Flash, and cash for those who don't like either.

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Trinity Divinity
Zero Omega

Waiting is something I am not good at. Will I get to choose the legion I want? Because I want to be in with the flameborns. xwx

Yes, when you first enter the game, you choose the faction you want to play biggrin

Mysterious Trickster

Narumi Misuhara
MoochiLove
I have a question, is the drop down menu for the colors ever going to be fixed? Mine has been stuck on black for weeks and I still can't access the other colors.

Probably not, it was a labs feature never pushed live and the developer that worked on it now works for the Social side of Gaia

That's sad because I loved being able to change the header to match my avatar/the season/event. >:
Oni_Nekomaru
Pumpkitten

*glares*

Mrowr? cat_redface

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Fang King Bloody Road
Oh I have another question, sorry. > . <
I was wondering if/who do I contact about a Ticket I filled. Like once a MOD replies to me, can I reply to them directly or do I have to fill out another ticket?

You can contact any moderator, they'll be able to get the information you need.

Animal Lover

Dread-Pirate-Isaac
shamantra
smartalaku2
shamantra
I'm just curious as to whether we can get something worthwhile for giant stone coatl drops. All they give us is trading cards. Useless to me, unless we can trade a bunch of them in for a giant stone coatl! Is this a great idea, or what!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT IDEA!!!!!! I have a large collection of the useless cards taking up inventory!
I KNOW!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY AREN'T FLOODING ME WITH ANSWERS! rofl

I love that idea. Let us trade in the worthless cards for mini monsters.

BE PATIENT.. u'll hear momentarily!!! rolleyes

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sagebomb
Zero Omega
Sagebomb
Zero Omega
Ma Ajmala
I have a question for anyone who wants to answer it.

I know the majority of you are all adult (some not all) do any of you guys still dress up for Halloween in and outside the office?

And do any of you still go trick or treating lol xd

I dressed up last year for the office. Costume, warning: fake, albeit badly applied, blood.

Zombie Labcoat FTW epic item.

One of my favorite items ever.

Halloween 03/04 items are amongst my faves of all items emotion_bigheart

old school zombie skin, wut?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items