Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

when will there be more guild updates?
there are a lot of things that could be updated,

such as the option to select multiple threads when
deleting/moving threads.

or the possibility of deleting subforums.

this thread has more ideas too.
User Image
Hey guys just had a few question this round. smile

1. How come durems score is so much lower then the others and is there a chance to bring the score up?

2. is the security code on booty grab just to protect from bots or is it used for scammers also?

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
lanzer
Hello everyone! How are you enjoying the Olympics event? Which town are you a part of? We'd love to hear more feedback about the event, as we have more events to come. Meanwhile, the actual Olympics is coming this Friday. How many of you are more excited about the actual Olympics? biggrin

Yes, though my sister can't play the re-size didn't help her in town's 2 and the games she can't talk or sit/stand
I am in Barton, loves barton
Very, it's going to be great! USA USA!!! hehe. What about YOU? Or anyone can get back rofl
I'm gonna bump this thread. Kaythxbaii 4laugh

Fluffy Creature

Can I get a confirmation on whether Faris is dead or alive?
I think he's dead, but many think he's still alive, so I just would like an official word one way or the other.

Hygienic Businessman

PlMPED
have the winners from the june contest been chosen?
or am i just very far behind..? D':

OhHai Lookin Sexay Dere.

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
lanzer
Hello everyone! How are you enjoying the Olympics event? Which town are you a part of? We'd love to hear more feedback about the event, as we have more events to come. Meanwhile, the actual Olympics is coming this Friday. How many of you are more excited about the actual Olympics? biggrin
I feel like getting the champion achievement was way too easy. I could understand working to get it from Space Drop, but it was a cake walk with Lift the Thing and Frog Jump. I got 1000 points in an hour from Lift the Thing and got the rest of my points for the achievement pretty quickly from trying to get 20 points in Frog Jump. The achievement says "Awarded to the proud few who earn 5,000 points in the Rejected Olympics" but it doesn't feel very special when a lot of people have it. Especially when you see some people in the leaderboard who have 100k+ points.

Devout Worshipper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Good afternoon Devs and Mods. I have two outstanding issues that have yet to be resolved:
1. I can't seem to add my moble phone number to my account again.
2. Why can't crew members send out guild announcements, when we have them approved to do so?

Both of these issues have been forwarded up the chain, but there has been no progress on either.
Thank you for your time.

Soldier

18,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Champion 300
  • Object of Affection 150
Regarding the Rejected Olympics 2012, I have enjoyed it thoroughly, and find it to be far more team oriented than the 2008 Rejected Olympics. This event shows that everyone plays a part and you can hurt or help your team based on your participation. That said, I'd love to see some active links to the old minigames just for entertainment.

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Hey guys! Any news on fixing the glitches in the Avatar Arena yet? And how's the new Arena that I've been hearing about coming along?

Business Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Team Barton, because we like to show of the bling bling. On the note of the real olympics that are comng up. The USA basketball team will dominate, considering the amount of talent on the team.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Thank you soo much for the rejected olympic uniforms

I know it maybe alot to ask but is there any chance of getting some rejected olympics team underwear or speedos or maybe short shorts or briefs?(Waffles themed briefs!)

Which do you guys prefer, tea or coffee?

Star Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Okay so I've never been to one of these before. Do I just post questions here?
Well I'm in Durem, and I love the items.

So my question is when do you think the CrosStitch Hat Contest results will be in?

Chatty Noob

Why does my internet Crash when I visit aquariums..? My Flash is up to date.

Greedy Fatcat

Happy _Tropical_Flower
Hello admins and devs,

I think I have had gold glitches happen to me in the past. One time, I was selling an item in a shop and I remember the gold I got back from selling the item added up more than the sell back price of the item itself. And another time, I received 50 gold from daily chance and I remember it adding up more than 50 gold to my gold. I don't know if I read the adding up of gold wrong in both of these situations or if these were glitches that happened to me. I am just wondering if it still okay to spend the gold that I received that might have contributed to these possible glitches that happened to me.

Also, some of my fish I think died too early so I was wondering if it was okay to open up the drops they left behind anyway?

I am asking about these issues because I am just concerned is all. sad

Thank you!

There are no known gold glitches at this time. All kinds of things can happen to make it look like you have more or less than you should, but the system is transaction-based and has worked very reliably except for the occasional exploit or bug. Any time we find a glitch I usually stop everything I'm doing and work non-stop until it's fixed and we've done damage control as much as we can.

*waves hands* you are totally fine to spend it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces