x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
emotion_yatta
Hello again~

Hello!
=]
Hope you're having a good day!
I am, it's my day off. I'm happy I got my question answered by Zero Omega. He said when I asked about the characters in the Kickstart's art and he said "Let's just say some old favorites will make a comeback." This really has me curious. You?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
emotion_yatta
Hello again~

Hello!
=]
I am, it's my day off. I'm happy I got my question answered by Zero Omega. He said when I asked about the characters in the Kickstart's art and he said "Let's just say some old favorites will make a comeback." This really has me curious. You?

Ah, it's my day off as well!
Cool! It's always nice to get an answer from the staff! 3nodding

I can't really recognize any specific characters from the Kickstart. sweatdrop
Since I don't really follow along with those, hah.
Do you have any character you hope to see return? ;D

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
emotion_yatta
Hello again~

Hello!
=]

Huh? Well... redface There's one, but he's a RIG NPC and normally RIG NPCs never appear outside of the RIGs. It's rare that they do though.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
emotion_yatta
Hello again~

Hello!
=]

Huh? Well... redface There's one, but he's a RIG NPC and normally RIG NPCs never appear outside of the RIGs. It's rare that they do though.

Ahah! Well, maybe you'll get lucky some day!
3nodding

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x

Hello!
=]

Ahah! Well, maybe you'll get lucky some day!
3nodding
I kinda hope not because if they're a RIG NPC, they should not be outside of the RIGs with the plot ones. Though Kanoko and Loyal are exceptions because of their popularity

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Revered Inquisitor

User Image

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

" Decided to get back on here since it is my birthday. How has everyone here been? "

Art by Samanthai

Magic Warrior

Quote:
Crowryl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Wren_Fritsche

Quote:
x Karurie x

Guys, so soory it took so long, not gonna lie, had a few difficulties working around with poses again. xp
So, if you see that you do not like the sketch I drew for you at all, I will change it, because I will be understandable, so if you see anything you don't like, I beg you, do not be shy to tell me. owo

That way, we'll both be happy, even if I restart it all over! o /

Magic Warrior

Gavyn the Mighty
User Image

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

" Decided to get back on here since it is my birthday. How has everyone here been? "

Art by Samanthai

Man, it's been ages!
And have a happy birthday, it didn't seem so long ago you had your past one; time's going so fast!
How have you been holding up so far?~

Magic Warrior

Crowryl
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai

My dog passed away a few weeks ago, then my dad piled on s**t and was giving me a hard time, then some a*****e decided to call me all this s**t because I don't like Minecraft. Then I got depressed over some other s**t. I was just having a shitty time after my trip to California.

Don't feel to bad about the Minecraft thing, you always have overly passionate zealots that will give you s**t about any kind of fandom. I don't see the appeal in Minecraft either, so I can get your tastes.

Though I do wish your dad was a bit more compassionate after the passing of your dog...
You have fun things to do, to distract yourself from the sadness?
Some distractions to keep yourself busy?

My dad could careless about how sad I am about the passing of my dog. He's an a*****e who thinks people under 30 are machines who need to go to college and have a job, and thinks we're all physically and mentally fine with everything. I have physical problems, diagnosed with medications even, and he still thinks I'm young, so I'm perfectly okay. He doesn't even believe I have mental illnesses. Depression runs through my moms side, severly to the point we have suicides, and I have social anxiety. I actually took a term off college because I was so stressed out. I lie about it though, because I'd get into a lot of trouble about it.

I had to take it off, because I'm overly stressed, and my dad wants me to do full time when I can barely do 3 classes. He also wants me to get a part time job as well, and it's a pain in the a**, because it's today's economy and no one wants shitty, no job experience, college students.
So I've just been sitting here hopin gthe Ebola spreads quickly so we have an apocalypse and I can say ******** you to society and what it wants from me and I can be happier.

Damn, that's pretty intense to wish for Ebola to actually happen! I mean, I live in Africa, and we keep on hoping that it never passes our borders... but for you to hope for it to reach your side... Well, I am rather convinced that you do have a problem mentally. Not in the way as when people mean that one is crazy, but rather in the meaning that your environment is really pulling you down.
You keep mentioning your dad though, but I haven't heard anything about your mother; are they divorced? Your dad has full custody over you?

Also, your dad, how is his situation? Is he having problems as well?

Yeah. Society sucks and I just kinda wanna do things at my own, comfortable pace. I'm just becomin' an aviator. It's nothing intense like a scientist of some type or anything. And trust me, it could be actual zombies, or war that causes something, I just kinda of tired of what were shoved into these days.
Moms kinda the reason I'm like this. Abusive. Lived with her for 18 years. They never married. And it was on my moms side, my dad isn't an animal person. He could careless if someone murdered my dog really.
Don't get me wrong, I love my dad to death, I've always been daddies little girl, and he's my favorite parents, and we get along great, but we have our rough edges. He's really pushy about s**t. His biggest thing lately is pushing me way beyond my limit and pressuring me to vote.

You're not really comfortable with voting?
Though it is reassuring that it isn't all bad with your father, it seems he has some personal issues going on for himself, which he basically acts out upon you in frustration. And the way he pressures you is in a way a show that he does really care for you, even if it stresses you to hell and back, and he doesn't realize that.
Is he the kind of guy you can talk to, or will that turn out into an argument?

Magic Warrior

Odd Cinderella
Samanthai

Congrats on another full shop~ emotion_awesome

Why thank you very much! <333

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
/forever stares at the silhouettes in the Kickstart*

The good news is that the kickstarter is filling up rather nicely.~
We'll soon get to see what these silhouettes are all about. owo

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
/forever stares at the silhouettes in the Kickstart*

The good news is that the kickstarter is filling up rather nicely.~
We'll soon get to see what these silhouettes are all about. owo
Yeah, Plus I asked Zero Omega and he said that some favorites will make a comeback. HOw some of your art coming along? for those who commissioned you?

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai

Don't feel to bad about the Minecraft thing, you always have overly passionate zealots that will give you s**t about any kind of fandom. I don't see the appeal in Minecraft either, so I can get your tastes.

Though I do wish your dad was a bit more compassionate after the passing of your dog...
You have fun things to do, to distract yourself from the sadness?
Some distractions to keep yourself busy?

My dad could careless about how sad I am about the passing of my dog. He's an a*****e who thinks people under 30 are machines who need to go to college and have a job, and thinks we're all physically and mentally fine with everything. I have physical problems, diagnosed with medications even, and he still thinks I'm young, so I'm perfectly okay. He doesn't even believe I have mental illnesses. Depression runs through my moms side, severly to the point we have suicides, and I have social anxiety. I actually took a term off college because I was so stressed out. I lie about it though, because I'd get into a lot of trouble about it.

I had to take it off, because I'm overly stressed, and my dad wants me to do full time when I can barely do 3 classes. He also wants me to get a part time job as well, and it's a pain in the a**, because it's today's economy and no one wants shitty, no job experience, college students.
So I've just been sitting here hopin gthe Ebola spreads quickly so we have an apocalypse and I can say ******** you to society and what it wants from me and I can be happier.

Damn, that's pretty intense to wish for Ebola to actually happen! I mean, I live in Africa, and we keep on hoping that it never passes our borders... but for you to hope for it to reach your side... Well, I am rather convinced that you do have a problem mentally. Not in the way as when people mean that one is crazy, but rather in the meaning that your environment is really pulling you down.
You keep mentioning your dad though, but I haven't heard anything about your mother; are they divorced? Your dad has full custody over you?

Also, your dad, how is his situation? Is he having problems as well?

Yeah. Society sucks and I just kinda wanna do things at my own, comfortable pace. I'm just becomin' an aviator. It's nothing intense like a scientist of some type or anything. And trust me, it could be actual zombies, or war that causes something, I just kinda of tired of what were shoved into these days.
Moms kinda the reason I'm like this. Abusive. Lived with her for 18 years. They never married. And it was on my moms side, my dad isn't an animal person. He could careless if someone murdered my dog really.
Don't get me wrong, I love my dad to death, I've always been daddies little girl, and he's my favorite parents, and we get along great, but we have our rough edges. He's really pushy about s**t. His biggest thing lately is pushing me way beyond my limit and pressuring me to vote.

You're not really comfortable with voting?
Though it is reassuring that it isn't all bad with your father, it seems he has some personal issues going on for himself, which he basically acts out upon you in frustration. And the way he pressures you is in a way a show that he does really care for you, even if it stresses you to hell and back, and he doesn't realize that.
Is he the kind of guy you can talk to, or will that turn out into an argument?

Nah, he's pretty chill guy about everything. He buys me drinks for me and my friends after our cons we go to once a year. We only have one drink each and pass out downstairs from being so tired.
He just thinks I have to vote. He acts like it's a life or death situation, and I don't like politics, I actually try and stay away from politics as best as I can. We had to do mock votes in middle school, and they pissed me off and I hated it. If anything ever comes up that's super important, I'll register, but nothin important really happens, well not that I know of and obvious not enough importance to stand out and tell me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff