They're good. 0.64285714285714 64.3% [ 45 ]
You need to lower them. 0.12857142857143 12.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Magic Warrior

x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
Nope, the demons are destroying us again.

Duuuude.

We are in the lead.

Demons

Angels

Do. Not. Stop.

Honestly, I think demons got lazy and quit, thinking that we'd never catch up.
BUT MUAHAHAH~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!
emotion_yatta
I was talking about yesterday, yo.

Yup, I know.

I read your comment, went to check the event page, and saw that we were in the lead.
xd
I was just pointing out that we caught up overnight. And we are still in the lead!

Omg you guys, we are being so amazing right now, and it fills my eyes with tears knowing we're all in the same team!
We can do this, we should be able to rock this so hard! O/

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam

Duuuude.

We are in the lead.

Demons

Angels

Do. Not. Stop.

BUT MUAHAHAH~

emotion_yatta

Yup, I know.

I read your comment, went to check the event page, and saw that we were in the lead.
xd
I was just pointing out that we caught up overnight. And we are still in the lead!
It's a shocker we angels got like a million candy point lead overnight like holy crap.

Magic Warrior

Naladi

All right, and I'm done with your piece! o /

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/h4uSfTD.png[/img]

Do tell me if you'd like anything changed, no matter how big or small, and we'll change it ASAP! o/
Only accept your part of the trade as well if you're content with your piece. owo

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam

Duuuude.

We are in the lead.

Demons

Angels

Do. Not. Stop.

BUT MUAHAHAH~

emotion_yatta

Yup, I know.

xd
It's a shocker we angels got like a million candy point lead overnight like holy crap.

I wonder how we did that though, what kind of sorcery have we been using to beat them up so fast?!
It seemed so hopeless too at some point. o.o

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
I wonder how we did that though, what kind of sorcery have we been using to beat them up so fast?!
I don't know. *continues to hold her Ciro doll as the event progresses* I don't know when it'll end.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Samanthai
Naladi

All right, and I'm done with your piece! o /

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/h4uSfTD.png[/img]

Do tell me if you'd like anything changed, no matter how big or small, and we'll change it ASAP! o/
Only accept your part of the trade as well if you're content with your piece. owo

I adore it! Thank you so much Samanthai!
I'll accept my half of the trade right away!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I've read in a thread that some Angels "cheated" by "exploiting a glitch that was never fixed."
by a disgruntled demon, and that's how the Angles caught up so quickly.

Then again, whenever the underdog team suddenly pulls ahead, there are always people who cry foul. sweatdrop

I honestly think it's because the demons got comfortable with their lead and didn't push as hard so late in the game.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
I've read in a thread that some Angels "cheated" by "exploiting a glitch that was never fixed."

Then again, whenever the underdog team suddenly pulls ahead, there are always people who cry foul. sweatdrop

I honestly think it's because the demons got comfortable with their lead and didn't push as hard so late in the game.
Huh. I see. sweatdrop I don't really know for sure until the event ends.

Revered Inquisitor

Samanthai
Gavyn the Mighty

User Image

I am Gavyn the Mighty and I approve of this message.

" End of spring semester and I should have my Master's. Hopefully. Ha ha.

I hear ya... My workload is huge, too. it is rough.

Honestly, I went to my two classes and then sat in my apartment doing work. Lol. Nothing fun at all!"

Art by Samanthai

You're almost done with school, that's great! o /
I do hope it will greatly reduce your workload. ;w;

But where do you work at, to be so busy?

User Image

" Well, to keep financial aid, even though I am in my next to last semester, I still have to do 12 credits worth of classes. I also have all of my thesis work to do. Additionally, I work for my advisor on a huge project that involves field work on the complete other side of the state, four hour drive away. I also intern a the health department in two different neighboring counties helping develop a program for field data collection and map making. The school also wanted me to tutor for a math/stats class, but, I had to turn that down. Ha ha. All but the work for my advisor is unpaid, too... which really sucks.

Grad school is hectic. "

Art by Samanthai

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
I don't know. *continues to hold her Ciro doll as the event progresses* I don't know when it'll end.

It's getting so nerve-wrecking, hnngh!
They're actually ahead of us of not so much now. D:

BTW, have to say, your hair on Moon right now is gorgeous.~

Magic Warrior

Naladi

I adore it! Thank you so much Samanthai!
I'll accept my half of the trade right away!

The pleasure was entirely mine, Nala, they were very fun to draw! <333
Thank you very much for having chosen me! QwQ

Magic Warrior

x Karurie x

Of course we did. I mean, this game is rather serious, we do have so much to prove by winning this, we must have cheated!
Lol, and we're supposed to be the good guys, shame on us. Smh. XD

But they are up ahead of us again, but not by much this time, we could still get them! o/

Magic Warrior

Gavyn the Mighty

User Image

" Well, to keep financial aid, even though I am in my next to last semester, I still have to do 12 credits worth of classes. I also have all of my thesis work to do. Additionally, I work for my advisor on a huge project that involves field work on the complete other side of the state, four hour drive away. I also intern a the health department in two different neighboring counties helping develop a program for field data collection and map making. The school also wanted me to tutor for a math/stats class, but, I had to turn that down. Ha ha. All but the work for my advisor is unpaid, too... which really sucks.

Grad school is hectic. "

Art by Samanthai

Dude, how are you even still alive. o.O
And the tutoring sessions, would they have been paid, or for any extra credit?
Because it might have been a good thing to consider taking, should you ever decide to abandon any of the free assignments you're doing right now.

Magic Warrior

IceWolf28079

And I'm done with your piece! o /

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/KZIjMdc.png[/img]

Be sure to tell me if there is anything you do not like, and I'll change it ASAP before you accept your part of the trade! owo
Do not feel shy under any circumstances if you see something that bugs you, no matter how big or small.~

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai

It's getting so nerve-wrecking, hnngh!
They're actually ahead of us of not so much now. D:

BTW, have to say, your hair on Moon right now is gorgeous.~
Thanks. I used the Messiah hair like always, but added the Serene like Rose bangs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff