Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Art's looking good samanthai.

Thank you very much Moon, it's always wonderful to hear hear such sweet things. QwQ
But what is this I see on your avi! D:
Art thou not with our most beloved angel, Ciro? Art thou with Azrael?!

Goodness, this almost feels naughty, like a love triangle!
Dost Ciro know of thine switch in dolls?!!!
It's just a temporary switch to show a White Queen VS Azrael battle to Odd Cinderella, I'll switch out the dolls now...I don't have any feelings for Azrael whatsoever. >.>
*pokes you* Don't get the wrong idea on this...

Magic Warrior

Wren_Fritsche

Oh no problem! I'll go and finish the trade thanks so much! ^_^

Absolutely wonderful, I'm happy I got to draw this for you! <3
And thank you again fro choosing my shop.~

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Art's looking good samanthai.

Thank you very much Moon, it's always wonderful to hear hear such sweet things. QwQ
But what is this I see on your avi! D:
Art thou not with our most beloved angel, Ciro? Art thou with Azrael?!

Goodness, this almost feels naughty, like a love triangle!
Dost Ciro know of thine switch in dolls?!!!
It's just a temporary switch to show a battle for a friend, I'll switch out the dolls now...I don't have any feeling for Azrael whatsoever. >.>

I am almost disappointing, you know, I was already making fanfictions up in my head. XD

You know, Moon being happy and content with Ciro, but Azrael wondering why Ciro is as content with his situation, and then finding out about Moon.
He starts observing her, studying her, and very slowly falling for her, and before he knows it, he confronts her with the proposition that he'd be ready to cease war between the angelic and demonic factions if he's only get Moon's hand.

Moon of course, having an altruistic mindset, does not know if she has to ignore a proposal that could save lives, despite loving her current lover oh so much...

And Mother of GOD, I squealed. So HARD. Right now!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai

I am almost disappointing, you know, I was already making fanfictions up in my head. XD

You know, Moon being happy and content with Ciro, but Azrael wondering why Ciro is as content with his situation, and then finding out about Moon.
He starts observing her, studying her, and very slowly falling for her, and before he knows it, he confronts her with the proposition that he'd be ready to cease war between the angelic and demonic factions if he's only get Moon's hand.

Moon of course, having an altruistic mindset, does not know if she has to ignore a proposal that could save lives, despite loving her current lover oh so much...

Ho, god...I'm blushing a tad bit, but my heart still stays with Ciro. The proposal is like a deal with the devil.

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai

Ho, god...I'm blushing a tad bit, but my heart still stays with Ciro. The proposal is like a deal with the devil.

Lol, pun intended, yes? XD
But man, this event is grandiose for you; you must love seeing Ciro being part of an event, and actually having a main role in it.~

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai

Lol, pun intended, yes? XD
But man, this event is grandiose for you; you must love seeing Ciro being part of an event, and actually having a main role in it.~
Well, yeah and there's a silhouette in the manga, many think I'm in it. <3 And did you like his new outfit?

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Samanthai
x Karurie x

emotion_kirakira
I-I love it!
No complaints here~! I can't wait to see it colored! Thank you so much~!

And I'm sorry that it took me a day or two to reply to your quote. I don't think I ever got a notice from Gaia about it. Good thing I checked to see what was happening here the last time I posted!
Boy, was I surprised. xd

It's cool though, I have been mighty busy these past days, a day or two delay in responses won't kill anyone. XD
And you're not the first that has problems with Gaia notices nit showing up, it's cool.~
All right, this one took a while as well, but I've finished your piece. owo

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rsOL7XA.png[/img]

Now, if you see anything you don't like, even small details or huge bothers, feel free to tell me, and we'll make sure to change that ASAP! o /
Again, I am sooooo sorry for the time it took. orz

Ahh~ I love it!
No, no problems here! Thank you so, so much!
-wiggles-
Gonna go complete that trade now!
:3

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Can anybody help me get the art to a proper size in order for it to fit Gaia's ToS?
I don't have any programs like photoshop on either of my computers.
DX

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Can anybody help me get the art to a proper size in order for it to fit Gaia's ToS?
DX
If you have FlickR, it gives you various sizes you want your art to be in. 3nodding

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
DX
If you have FlickR, it gives you various sizes you want your art to be in. 3nodding

I don't, unfortunately.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
DX

I don't, unfortunately.
I see. It's like photobucket though.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
DX

I don't, unfortunately.

Yeah, I tried to create an account, but it requires a cell phone.
gonk
I need to get a new SIM card for mine.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
DX

I don't, unfortunately.

gonk
I made an account on the comp in 2010...and I didn't know you needed to have a cellphone to do it nowadays. ...

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
DX

I don't, unfortunately.

gonk
I made an account on the comp in 2010...and I didn't know you needed to have a cellphone to do it nowadays. ...

It required a Yahoo account and a confirmation number that would be sent to your cell.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x

I don't, unfortunately.

gonk

It required a Yahoo account and a confirmation number that would be sent to your cell.
Yikes. I always ignore the cell phone part.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff