Bribe: 10bil
Request: full body with no background
Ref:
User Image

I am super sorry, I just filled in my last bribe slot. QwQ

Magic Warrior

Crowryl
Samanthai

My dog passed away a few weeks ago, then my dad piled on s**t and was giving me a hard time, then some a*****e decided to call me all this s**t because I don't like Minecraft. Then I got depressed over some other s**t. I was just having a shitty time after my trip to California.

Don't feel to bad about the Minecraft thing, you always have overly passionate zealots that will give you s**t about any kind of fandom. I don't see the appeal in Minecraft either, so I can get your tastes.

Though I do wish your dad was a bit more compassionate after the passing of your dog...
You have fun things to do, to distract yourself from the sadness?
Some distractions to keep yourself busy?

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai

My dog passed away a few weeks ago, then my dad piled on s**t and was giving me a hard time, then some a*****e decided to call me all this s**t because I don't like Minecraft. Then I got depressed over some other s**t. I was just having a shitty time after my trip to California.

Don't feel to bad about the Minecraft thing, you always have overly passionate zealots that will give you s**t about any kind of fandom. I don't see the appeal in Minecraft either, so I can get your tastes.

Though I do wish your dad was a bit more compassionate after the passing of your dog...

My dad could careless about how sad I am about the passing of my dog. He's an a*****e who thinks people under 30 are machines who need to go to college and have a job, and thinks we're all physically and mentally fine with everything. I have physical problems, diagnosed with medications even, and he still thinks I'm young, so I'm perfectly okay. He doesn't even believe I have mental illnesses. Depression runs through my moms side, severly to the point we have suicides, and I have social anxiety. I actually took a term off college because I was so stressed out. I lie about it though, because I'd get into a lot of trouble about it.

I had to take it off, because I'm overly stressed, and my dad wants me to do full time when I can barely do 3 classes. He also wants me to get a part time job as well, and it's a pain in the a**, because it's today's economy and no one wants shitty, no job experience, college students.
So I've just been sitting here hopin gthe Ebola spreads quickly so we have an apocalypse and I can say ******** you to society and what it wants from me and I can be happier.

Magic Warrior

Crowryl
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai

My dad could careless about how sad I am about the passing of my dog. He's an a*****e who thinks people under 30 are machines who need to go to college and have a job, and thinks we're all physically and mentally fine with everything. I have physical problems, diagnosed with medications even, and he still thinks I'm young, so I'm perfectly okay. He doesn't even believe I have mental illnesses. Depression runs through my moms side, severly to the point we have suicides, and I have social anxiety. I actually took a term off college because I was so stressed out. I lie about it though, because I'd get into a lot of trouble about it.

I had to take it off, because I'm overly stressed, and my dad wants me to do full time when I can barely do 3 classes. He also wants me to get a part time job as well, and it's a pain in the a**, because it's today's economy and no one wants shitty, no job experience, college students.
So I've just been sitting here hopin gthe Ebola spreads quickly so we have an apocalypse and I can say ******** you to society and what it wants from me and I can be happier.

Damn, that's pretty intense to wish for Ebola to actually happen! I mean, I live in Africa, and we keep on hoping that it never passes our borders... but for you to hope for it to reach your side... Well, I am rather convinced that you do have a problem mentally. Not in the way as when people mean that one is crazy, but rather in the meaning that your environment is really pulling you down.
You keep mentioning your dad though, but I haven't heard anything about your mother; are they divorced? Your dad has full custody over you?

Also, your dad, how is his situation? Is he having problems as well?

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Kinda happy with the RIG, even with the Overlord's Wrath item referencing Zetta.

Zetta? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with them. orz

But I did assume you'd love it; angel theme galore. XD
Got lucky with it lately? owo
Nope. Zetta's a character from a Nippon Ichi game called Makai/Phantom Kingdom. I haven't gotten lucky with it at all. sweatdrop It's all random though.

Hahaha, whenever I buy these RIGs, I usually get unlucky with them. Unless I wait it out and buy the more expensive things that give me more crtitude. owo
Though I'm not sure if I want to buy the voids this time. Nothing really looks fantastic or out of the ordinary.
I see. Nothing seems to get my interest outside of Mark of life.

Angelic Man-Lover

22,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bookworm 100
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai
Crowryl
Samanthai

Damn, that's pretty intense to wish for Ebola to actually happen! I mean, I live in Africa, and we keep on hoping that it never passes our borders... but for you to hope for it to reach your side... Well, I am rather convinced that you do have a problem mentally. Not in the way as when people mean that one is crazy, but rather in the meaning that your environment is really pulling you down.
You keep mentioning your dad though, but I haven't heard anything about your mother; are they divorced? Your dad has full custody over you?

Also, your dad, how is his situation? Is he having problems as well?

Yeah. Society sucks and I just kinda wanna do things at my own, comfortable pace. I'm just becomin' an aviator. It's nothing intense like a scientist of some type or anything. And trust me, it could be actual zombies, or war that causes something, I just kinda of tired of what were shoved into these days.
Moms kinda the reason I'm like this. Abusive. Lived with her for 18 years. They never married. And it was on my moms side, my dad isn't an animal person. He could careless if someone murdered my dog really.
Don't get me wrong, I love my dad to death, I've always been daddies little girl, and he's my favorite parents, and we get along great, but we have our rough edges. He's really pushy about s**t. His biggest thing lately is pushing me way beyond my limit and pressuring me to vote.

zelola's Widow

OG GO

9,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Samanthai
Meow dere
Samanthai

Bribe: 10bil
Request: full body with no background
Ref:
User Image

I am super sorry, I just filled in my last bribe slot. QwQ

It's fine, haha yum_strawberry

Friendly Wolf

10,175 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Samanthai
IceWolf28079
Hello again!
Username: IceWolf28079
Avatar(s) or reference(s): this one-ref~ or this one- ref~
What do you want?: fullbody/background
How much you want to pay: Cacao the Baby Lion
Any extra notes: artistic freedom smile
Would you like to see a WIP once I have sketched out your commission?: yes~
Want a transparent or white background? : ~

Hello again to you as well!
And great seeing you again! o/

I'll add you to my list too, especially for Cacao! <3333

Yay, thank you!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Samanthai
x Karurie x
Samanthai
x Karurie x

emotion_kirakira
By the way, did you want me to send the trade now or wait?
o 3o;;

Oh, you can send the trade now! o /
Also, about OUAT, I fear I'm still stuck on the second season, where you have Snow White and Charming still separated, and Hook flirting with Emma. XD

But DO tell who I should ship, because I can never have enough of that! o /

Ooh! I would totally lend you the seasons 2 and 3 if I could! Let me just say, season 4 is fantastic!
...But I won't spoil anything for you!

Shippings? Oh boy...!
Captain Swan (Emma and Hook)
Rumbelle (Rumple and Belle)
...there is another that I'm passionate about ... but I can't say until you've caught up!

Okay! Trade is coming!

Oh gosh, I need to catch up ASAP. XDDD;
I'll try to see if I can get by the DVDs, I really need to!
And Rumplestilskin and Belle, all my feels for them. QwQ Absolutely loved the chipped teacup part! <3

And has the pairing anything to do with the Mulan and Sleeping Beauty thing? Cause... I secretly ship that to hell and back. orz
At least tell me if the ship you'e talking of is in the second season or so. XD

Ahh! SleepingWarrior, eh? There's an interesting development between those two in season 3.
ninja

But, no, it's a different pairing that I'm talking about. And it also introduces it in season 3, so... wink

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
/forever stares at the silhouettes in the Kickstart*

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hopeful Girl