Total Votes:[ 70 ]

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Man, I love Ciro's new outfit, though I will forever favor his hair when it's loose, somehow.
I mean, I get that in batlle, you better tie your hair, cause it kind of gets everywhere, but it's just so gorgeous. QwQ

And girl. Your sig. It's absolutely Lovely.~<3 (see what I did there)
But seriously, I love it, it's absolutely romantic and sweet, and heartfelt. QwQ

Hold me cause my shipping feels rear up again!
Hahah, I see what u did there. XD *holds you* I wonder if it gave you some inspiration?

Inspiration juices are flowing everywhere, and I just hope I manage to finish up commissions before the event ends, because I really had a sweet idea for a CiroxMoon piece. orz

Man, I can't even draw my ships anymore WHY AM IS O BUSY.
Work usually seems to come first. And what idea you got in mind? Since the Young Ciro NPC has an account. Speakin of, I need to restore my health and post to heal him

Huh, I just saw this account. XD
he looks less calm than now, so battle ready.~
And I did have the idea of drawing them together in war-context, and I did imagine that Moon'd do a great job giving him some sweet love to make the process go faster.

Heavens know we need all the help we need with healing, the demons are rekking us.

Friendly Friend

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Samanthai

Everything looks good to me. 4laugh

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Samanthai

I'll try it, Thanks!
4laugh

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Samanthai

It's perfect! I wouldn't change anything about it for the world!

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
heart

Man, I love Ciro's new outfit, though I will forever favor his hair when it's loose, somehow.
I mean, I get that in batlle, you better tie your hair, cause it kind of gets everywhere, but it's just so gorgeous. QwQ

And girl. Your sig. It's absolutely Lovely.~<3 (see what I did there)
But seriously, I love it, it's absolutely romantic and sweet, and heartfelt. QwQ

Hold me cause my shipping feels rear up again!
Hahah, I see what u did there. XD *holds you* I wonder if it gave you some inspiration?

Inspiration juices are flowing everywhere, and I just hope I manage to finish up commissions before the event ends, because I really had a sweet idea for a CiroxMoon piece. orz

Work usually seems to come first. And what idea you got in mind? Since the Young Ciro NPC has an account. Speakin of, I need to restore my health and post to heal him

And I did have the idea of drawing them together in war-context, and I did imagine that Moon'd do a great job giving him some sweet love to make the process go faster.

Heavens know we need all the help we need with healing, the demons are rekking us.
I see. That's really sweet. Giving him some love and healing to make it go faster. redface I know the demons are destroying us and Ciro did have 1000hp at one time but it got down to 100 with Azrael's. And THe art I got in my sig is from Freaque of Nature. I helped him on an item list for ciro and Azrael's items that we listed in the sources, I kinda hope he'd give me some credit for helping him on Ciro's part as I try to be knowledgeable about him.

Magic Warrior

Teenur
Samanthai

Wonderful then! o /
I just finished your piece.~

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NCArnPd.png[/img]

If you see anything that you'd like to change, add, redo, just give me a shout and I'll modify that ASAP. owo
And be sure if it's the case to tell me what to change before accepting your part of the trade.~

Magic Warrior

Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

I see. That's really sweet. Giving him some love and healing to make it go faster. redface I know the demons are destroying us and Ciro did have 1000hp at one time but it got down to 100 with Azrael's. And THe art I got in my sig is from Freaque of Nature. I helped him on an item list for ciro and Azrael's items that we listed in the sources, I kinda hope he'd give me some credit for helping him on Ciro's part as I try to be knowledgeable about him.

And OMG, we somehow surpassed the demons and now I'm super nervous cause it's super close. orz
Moon, dear, you did some great healing, I'm sure. XD

And did he end up giving you some credit? owo

Magic Warrior

x Karurie x
Samanthai

I'll try it, Thanks!
4laugh

Hehehe, I see it fits well in your sig, apart from that little tassel though... I could always make it a teensie bit smaller for it to completely fit?

Also, thank you very much for adding me! <3
I feel honoured!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Samanthai
x Karurie x
Samanthai

I'll try it, Thanks!
4laugh

Hehehe, I see it fits well in your sig, apart from that little tassel though... I could always make it a teensie bit smaller for it to completely fit?

Also, thank you very much for adding me! <3
I feel honoured!

It was still a little above the KB limit. So I had a friend make it into a jpeg. Apparently, when you do that, it makes the file size smaller. Maybe that's why it's cut off?

I'd hate for you to go to all that extra trouble. I'm happy with it, really. 3nodding heart

And thank you for accepting!

Friendly Friend

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Samanthai
Teenur
Samanthai

Wonderful then! o /
I just finished your piece.~

User Image
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NCArnPd.png[/img]

If you see anything that you'd like to change, add, redo, just give me a shout and I'll modify that ASAP. owo
And be sure if it's the case to tell me what to change before accepting your part of the trade.~

I love it~ Thank you so much for the art heart Accepting trade biggrin

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam
Samanthai
Magnificent Moonbeam

And OMG, we somehow surpassed the demons and now I'm super nervous cause it's super close. orz
Moon, dear, you did some great healing, I'm sure. XD

And did he end up giving you some credit? owo
I didn't ask. u.u; But thanks for the healing compliments. <3 I'm rather happy and nervous we're ahead as Angels goes. We're sure making Ciro proud aren't we? XD

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Nope, the demons are destroying us again.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam

Duuuude.

We are in the lead.

Demons

Angels

Do. Not. Stop.

Honestly, I think demons got lazy and quit, thinking that we'd never catch up.
BUT MUAHAHAH~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!
emotion_yatta

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam

Duuuude.

We are in the lead.

Demons

Angels

Do. Not. Stop.

BUT MUAHAHAH~

emotion_yatta
I was talking about yesterday, yo.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Magnificent Moonbeam
x Karurie x
Magnificent Moonbeam

Duuuude.

We are in the lead.

Demons

Angels

Do. Not. Stop.

BUT MUAHAHAH~

emotion_yatta
I was talking about yesterday, yo.

Yup, I know.

I read your comment, went to check the event page, and saw that we were in the lead.
xd
I was just pointing out that we caught up overnight. And we are still in the lead!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff