Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Vampire

What animes in your opinion have gone on for too long?
I'm still waiting for FUNimation to release 'Hellsing Ultimate' and 'Hellsing TV'.
Obviously the 100+ episode shonen anime....

Dapper Vampire

I feel like Naruto has gone on too long......It should have been over a year or so ago.
Bleach: One day I was about watching Bleach. Until I saw how many episodes there were. I am not going to be following some really long anime!!
Naruto: Naruto was my first anime, so I watched it awhile. Then my friend said that there were just REALLY much episodes! I know alots of people loves this anime, but I personally think it's hard to follow such animes. And It's kinda turning to be Yaoi... smile
Case Closed aka Detective Conan.

Regular

6,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Brother Louie
Case Closed aka Detective Conan.

AGREED!

Vermillion Bibliophile

Can't really think of any.

If I don't like the series, I don't watch it so I wouldn't know how long it is.
Otherwise, it really doesn't matter how long it is because I like the series.
Onepiece by far! That series should have only been 80 episodes at most!

Eloquent Streaker

BiggKwell
I'm still waiting for FUNimation to release 'Hellsing Ultimate' and 'Hellsing TV'.
Never going to happen. Geneon dubbed Hellsing, and they're dubbing Hellsing Ultimate.
Requiem in Mortis
BiggKwell
Never going to happen. Geneon dubbed Hellsing, and they're dubbing Hellsing Ultimate.

There's a lot of info floating around saying 10/16/2012 a Hellsing Ultimate boxset for 60 bucks, before tax and shipping and handling, will be sold on rightstuf.com

Then there's rumors that it will contain Ultimate volume 1-4.

******** it, I'm down to buy it if it means season 5-10 will be dubbed.

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pokemon! Honestly how can it still be making money through the anime? HE HASN'T ******** AGED!!! Is this whole anime happening in a year or something? Sooner or later people are gonna get sick of its repetitiveness

Invisible Genius

4,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Here in the open space, where something seems to float and not fall...
Her name is Lucina and she's come from the future to kick evil's a** (and impersonates Marth along the way)!
Back in time,
in the time, all the time,
Up and Down,
Every time I'm flying back in time!

Pokemon-- the Games can keep going, because it's a good reliable series of games. (Unlike a LOT of other games these days, Pokemon sticks to its guns and doesn't change the formula every freaking game) But that anime, it needs to die.

In the Time, One more Time!
One more Time!
Always Up and Down, Every time!
I'm flying high!

I can feel the madness slow down...
I'm the master of time!

Eloquent Streaker

Brother Louie
Requiem in Mortis
BiggKwell

There's a lot of info floating around saying 10/16/2012 a Hellsing Ultimate boxset for 60 bucks, before tax and shipping and handling, will be sold on rightstuf.com

Then there's rumors that it will contain Ultimate volume 1-4.

******** it, I'm down to buy it if it means season 5-10 will be dubbed.
That's cool, but it's not at all what I meant. The guy I quoted was saying he wanted FUNimation to release Hellsing Ultimate, when it's actually Geneon who's been releasing it here in the U.S.

Dapper Vampire

Axels Princess

Pokemon! Honestly how can it still be making money through the anime? HE HASN'T ******** AGED!!! Is this whole anime happening in a year or something? Sooner or later people are gonna get sick of its repetitiveness

I agree.
It's the same thing over and over anything and i'm sure nothing new and exciting will be brought into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff