Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Champion 300
Its Yummah
Prince Raivis
Its Yummah

I'd prefer to stay in order haha. Thanks.
So this anime has to do with WWII correct? If so I'm probably going to like it.

Going in order isn't all that important since it jumps around a lot anyway. But it is easier to keep track that way.

The beginning focuses mostly on WWII and parts of Italy's past (the Chibitalia bits), but as it goes on it goes to other parts of history. World Series hardly focuses on WWII at all.

Yes, Id always love to know where I am.
Okay I understand know, so now I'm trying to find-
a way to watch them. I'm unable to order the DvD.

I watch it on YouTube. 8D

Hardened Humorist

Ser Anneliese
Well, I hate to ask this, because it's probably already been asked, (I just don't want to read through +200 pages) but how has Hetalia gotten a bad reputation?
I mean, haters gonna hate, but there's no reason to hate! Hetalia pokes fun at everyone.
I dunno what has been said on this forum thread.

I once read an issue on lj about cosplayers disrupting the peace in a city. Something about a photo-shoot and nazi stuff. Mostly about people not using common sense, logic/maturity when representing countries/ using flags n such.
There is an issue with people not respecting countries/cultures/etc. when cosplaying, or doing some other insensitive things, like doing a photoshoot of characters making out against a war memorial, walking around in nazi gear, throwing up salutes, etc. Things that should really be common sense NOT to do...
Other than that it's just things you find in every fandom. Ship wars, stupid drama, obnoxious cosplayers who don't understand basic public etiquette and personal space. The usual. But because it's popular, there's more people, meaning more douchebags. In that regard we're not worse, there's just more of us.
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Prince Raivis
Its Yummah

Going in order isn't all that important since it jumps around a lot anyway. But it is easier to keep track that way.

The beginning focuses mostly on WWII and parts of Italy's past (the Chibitalia bits), but as it goes on it goes to other parts of history. World Series hardly focuses on WWII at all.

By what YouTube user?

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Champion 300
BigJuicySushi
Ser Anneliese
Well, I hate to ask this, because it's probably already been asked, (I just don't want to read through +200 pages) but how has Hetalia gotten a bad reputation?
I mean, haters gonna hate, but there's no reason to hate! Hetalia pokes fun at everyone.

I once read an issue on lj about cosplayers disrupting the peace in a city. Something about a photo-shoot and nazi stuff. Mostly about people not using common sense, logic/maturity when representing countries/ using flags n such.

I see. Well, I can see how that could anger people, and spoil the fun of Hetalia for everyone. -_-;
However, the good things outweigh the bad, yes?
User Image

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Champion 300
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Prince Raivis
Its Yummah

By what YouTube user?

FUNimation
They have an official page that posts the episodes. heart
Here's a link to the first episode: Hetalia: Axis Powers

Hardened Humorist

Ser Anneliese
BigJuicySushi
Ser Anneliese

I see. Well, I can see how that could anger people, and spoil the fun of Hetalia for everyone. -_-;
User Image
Of course! Hetalia is super fun! It doesn't get old. ninja It has inspired so many.
I've met ppl and learned so much just being more interested in history and doing my own research about it. Along with being a bit of an addict of fanfiction and arts. emotion_kirakira
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Prince Raivis
Its Yummah

By what YouTube user?

FUNimation

Thanks, but FUNimation will not let me view their videos in my country.
I'm getting a bit sad that I'm unable to watch this, I guess I will have to wait-
until I get back to the states....

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Champion 300
BigJuicySushi
Ser Anneliese
BigJuicySushi
Ser Anneliese

User Image
Of course! Hetalia is super fun! It doesn't get old. ninja It has inspired so many.
I've met ppl and learned so much just being more interested in history and doing my own research about it. Along with being a bit of an addict of fanfiction and arts. emotion_kirakira

I've always loved history, so when I learned about Hetalia, I knew that I had met a new love. In my opinion, the fan art is what makes it best. DeviantART has a large archive from it's users that I like to browse.

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Champion 300
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah

By what YouTube user?

FUNimation

I'm getting a bit sad that I'm unable to watch this, I guess I will have to wait-

Awww... well, there are a few other users who post episodes other than FUNimation. They may be mirrored, but that's okay.
And might I ask, where are you? :O

Hardened Humorist

Ser Anneliese
BigJuicySushi

I've always loved history, so when I learned about Hetalia, I knew that I had met a new love. In my opinion, the fan art is what makes it best. DeviantART has a large archive from it's users that I like to browse.

I'm more of a Pixiv browser. Even though there is a language barrier. But I'm used to that... D';
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah

By what YouTube user?

FUNimation

Awww... well, there are a few other users who post episodes other than FUNimation. They may be mirrored, but that's okay.

Yes, ill just see if i can search them on Google, and check RuTube.
I dont care if they are mirrored as long as it has subs if it is sub.
In your kitchen looking for condensed milk, no i'm at my fathers flat in Moscow.
Tonight....Attempting to stay up all night....Not a good idea..Bye grammar.

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Champion 300
BigJuicySushi
Ser Anneliese
BigJuicySushi

I'm more of a Pixiv browser. Even though there is a language barrier. But I'm used to that... D';

What language is predominantly spoken on the site? :O

Hardened Humorist

Ser Anneliese
BigJuicySushi
Ser Anneliese
BigJuicySushi

What language is predominantly spoken on the site? :O
Japanese
I manage through cruddy translators. X'D I made an account and I've tons of artist/art bookmarks saved on it. I find things through figuring out what tags I want to search for. Such as simply posting what Hetalia is in Japanese. Some of the tags translate out pretty funny. > w< Such as pairings.... it's pretty funny. That and I just figure everything out visually.

Feral Sweetheart

20,375 Points
  • Champion 300
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah
Ser Anneliese
Its Yummah

By what YouTube user?

FUNimation

Yes, ill just see if i can search them on Google, and check RuTube.
I dont care if they are mirrored as long as it has subs if it is sub.
In your kitchen looking for condensed milk, no i'm at my fathers flat in Moscow.
Tonight....Attempting to stay up all night....Not a good idea..Bye grammar.

Why did I think South America? :/
What time is it there?
Oh, and greetings from Texas. It's currently 8'o'clock at night here. emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff