Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kagura()arugaK
i do like totally spies a little.... redface
I LIKE TOTALLY SPIES! U SUCK LOSERS scream scream
DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND ME!! gonk gonk
Sorry, but please explain to me how an anime could be fake. Is it not real? That makes every anime 'fake'. stare
[ cari ]
Well, considering "anime" is from Japan, those shows you have pointed out are American "Animation/Cartoons", not "Anime".

Stupid blaugh heart

W.I.T.C.H isn't even created my american artists!! shows how much n00bs in this topics knows. Its A filipino comic commercially available only in the phillipines.
totally spies is french.
And as far as hitokage has said yes how do they try to make it look like it came from japan? Is there a label underneath that says "made in japan"?
As far as I have known both shows including teen titans have neither stated that nor evidence pointed out that they came from japan.
Hitokage
cardcaptorblue
[ cari ]
Well, considering "anime" is from Japan, those shows you have pointed out are American "Animation/Cartoons", not "Anime".

Stupid blaugh heart
Well they try to make it look like it came from Japan

How do they try and make it look like it came from Japan?

Generally, the styles of art do vary...but then again, Japanese manga art styles are very diverse as well.
They're both horrible series, but I wouldn't say they're fake.
Hitokage
cardcaptorblue
[ cari ]

Stupid blaugh heart

They mimic the japanese ways of drawing. Honestly, anime inspired cartoons are at there best when it's not like they ripped off the whole style.
GreyRose
Kagura()arugaK
It's all opinion, don't get angry.
I hate Teen Titans because they try to hard to look Japanese. They do this- xp stressed sweatdrop scream gonk crying xd stare eek eek eek surprised domokun heart xp whee In the same 30 secs..
cardcaptorblue
Hitokage
cardcaptorblue
[ cari ]

Stupid blaugh heart

They mimic the japanese ways of drawing. Honestly, anime inspired cartoons are at there best when it's not like they ripped off the whole style.

W.I.T.C.H mostly took some of the emotional expressions seen in anime from what I have see and thats that so far. I wouldn't even say its anime inspired as its a more or less a series off its own.
San Aion
[ cari ]

Stupid blaugh heart

W.I.T.C.H isn't even created my american artists!! shows how much n00bs in this topics knows. Its A filipino comic commercially available only in the phillipines.
totally spies is french.
And as far as hitokage has said yes how do they try to make it look like it came from japan? Is there a label underneath that says "made in japan"?
As far as I have known both shows including teen titans have neither stated that nor evidence pointed out that they came from japan.

Did I say that W.I.T.C.H is American? no.
Gah, I swear, in every thread I end up in, there's always a n00b... *Sigh*

Look, Anime is basically just the drawing style, nothing else. Yes, some animes are more intense than others, but so what? Some are actually made to just to attract a certain age group sometimes. So what? You n00bs have got a lot of nerve, and a lot to learn, you idiots. I like to draw manga (Which is just about the same as anime...), but just because it's 'anime-material', does that really mean it was made in Japan? No my little idiotic friends! *Smacks every n00b in the room*
cardcaptorblue
Hitokage
cardcaptorblue
[ cari ]

Stupid blaugh heart

What is this "Anime style?" I have yet to see a single style that all Japanese anime are drawn in.
Makotto Shishio
Sorry, but please explain to me how an anime could be fake. Is it not real? That makes every anime 'fake'. stare
I misword it. As in fake I meant ripped off anime style without adding their own ways into it. When don't do that it comes out bad. If the people who made the anime added their style I would aperciate it more.
cardcaptorblue
GreyRose
Kagura()arugaK
It's all opinion, don't get angry.

sweatdrop um... i guess you are right...ok... um akward...i'm leaving now...sorry sweatdrop
Alaklain
I hate Teen Titans because they try to hard to look Japanese. They do this- xp stressed sweatdrop scream gonk crying xd stare eek eek eek surprised domokun heart xp whee In the same 30 secs..

i don't think they are trying to make it look japanese. yes it has japanese influences but that is because the creators like japanese animation just like we do. the series is actually quite witty and fun to watch

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff