Welcome to Gaia! ::

i haven't ever heard of W.I.T.C.H, BUT OH MY GOSH, TOTALLY SPIES IS THE WORST PIECE OF CRAP KNOWN TO THIS PLANET!!!!!!!!
Morbid Gnome
There is no such thing as 'fake' or 'wannabe' anime.

READ THIS THREAD!
This may surprize you but there is.....
Mitsumi-chan
It's called, "Everyone has their own opinion."

stare Now, everyone put down your sporks and go eat cookies.

^_^ Cookies are good~

what do you mean "everyone has there own opinion" anime is animation. there is no way possible to have "fake anime"
totally spies sucks its stupid and not funny

Fatcat

ive never seen the first one but totally spies is annoying and should be banned cause it sucks and makes teenage girls look like total ditzs most r but still

5,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
i do like totally spies a little.... redface
jayp
W.I.T.C.H isn't even a animated show, SO how can THAT be fake anime? Are you calling comics, fake anime?
fake manga?
[ cari ]
Well, considering "anime" is from Japan, those shows you have pointed out are American "Animation/Cartoons", not "Anime".

Stupid blaugh heart
Well they try to make it look like it came from Japan

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
some cartoons are geared kidsy for the young ones ...dont dis em cuzz you hate em ..if everyone liked the same shows ...life would be pretty boring ...oh and teen titans was also drawn like that in the comic book ...in the early 90's! sorry but as someone stated earlier ..anime=cartoons cartoons=anime ...there is no difference ...

Beloved Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
oh ..btw ...sakura ...horrible ...sailor moon ..horrible ...there are VERY sucky anime made in japan as well ..sooo nyah!
Mikiala
oh ..btw ...sakura ...horrible ...sailor moon ..horrible ...there are VERY sucky anime made in japan as well ..sooo nyah!
Well ccs is it's own style. Before it came to the us more people liked it. Nelvana chopped it up and ruined it. I understand there are young people that watch the show, but then why film it on Kids Wb?
the only thing worse than a crappy anime is a wanna be ccrappy anime
cardcaptorblue
[ cari ]
Well, considering "anime" is from Japan, those shows you have pointed out are American "Animation/Cartoons", not "Anime".

Stupid blaugh heart
Well they try to make it look like it came from Japan

How do they try and make it look like it came from Japan?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff