Welcome to Gaia! ::

blackraven
cardcaptorblue
Morbid Gnome
There is no such thing as 'fake' or 'wannabe' anime.

READ THIS THREAD!
I'm not making fun if the animators

So calling them fake anime is not making fun of the animators who work hard on these shows?

Man, what a concept!

black raven, you have changed your avatar . . .
Man, I really hate fake anime. Nothing bugs me more than a still drawing that pretends to be animated. What gives? It's just trying to capitalize off of the popularity of moving pictures. Jeez. Pisses me off.
mr_masaki
blackraven
cardcaptorblue
Morbid Gnome

READ THIS THREAD!

So calling them fake anime is not making fun of the animators who work hard on these shows?

Man, what a concept!

You don't like?
Well, they might have made their animations to look like anime, but with their own style. I misword it.
blackraven
mr_masaki
blackraven
cardcaptorblue
Morbid Gnome

READ THIS THREAD!

Man, what a concept!

You don't like?

no, i like, but it is very basic compared to the old one

Sex Symbol

15,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
cardcaptorblue
Well, they might have made their animations to look like anime, but with their own style. I misword it.

Anime is not a style; it is a medium.
Morbid Gnome
cardcaptorblue

Anime is not a style; it is a medium.
Well, whatever you call it I repect the artists that put effort into what they're making. It's all based on opinon. So go ahead and say what you want to.
those shows are terrible the anime isnt real and it is bad!! If you want to do anime do it right! *shakes head in disappointment*
They're both OK... What about teen titans? That's one's worse, I think...
W.I.T.C.H. is from a Disney branch. It seems a lot more Disneyish than Animeish to me.

Besides, does it really matter? Just because something looks like anime doesn't mean that it's 'teh ebil'. It might have a decent plot.
If you don't like either of those shows, dislike them for their plot, or lack of humor, or whatever. If you solely dislike them because for some reason you think they're doing a poor job of trying to copy anime style (whatever that is), then you need to get your head out of your butt.
anime here only means japanese anime. when I heard the Shaolin Showdown was inspired by j/a I was surprized...they did a bad job trying to mimic j/a style.....it's the too american-ish. I like the deep plots, character development, and jokes, but americans are too picky what they show their kids. I prefer original american anime, like before when they had superman, batman, those show didn't seem so wannabe as the 'fake anime' now
to some people: Try reading the whole topic before you reply
i don't know about W.I.T.C.H but i think totally spies is one i believe martin mystery are also by the ones who made totally spies they think it is anime but it isn't
*shivers* BAD.... BAD
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out