Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump

kk 1 100.0% [ 4014 ]
Total Votes:[ 4014 ]

Just ignore it.
i wouldnt rlly care if ppl think im weird cuz i like anime it what i like. if ppl are going to get that pissed off then w/e. in 4th grade there was this girl with an obsession with it ppl hated her not only becuz she only talked abou anime but she was mean lol im not totally obsessed wit it lol!
if you do not think anime is cool, why are you on an anime site?

Hilarious Explorer

LOL! Your not actually targeting anime, you are targeting people who acted stupid over an anime and the assumptions of other people over a certain anime fan. If you look at anime alone, it's plain entertainment.
Hero Inuyasha

This isn't an anime site first (it's a general forum, just this part is about animation), and why didn't you read the first post?

Hilarious Explorer

Hero Inuyasha's siggy got an overtone which only the underworld anime lovers would understand.
i've had that happen to me but its was wot my bestest friend me and her got in to anime so much but then she started to make fun of me and styff so i kno how u feel.they make me real mad stressed
Hero Inuyasha
0.0 to siggy. DIRTY!!
Does it really matter what others think? I get nagged about liking anime, but that doens't bother me. I like it and that's all the matters to me. My friends never made fun of me for liking anime (actually I ended up getting them hooked on Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist)
I think people that say anime is stupid, yet have never experienced it, are just ignorant. I also think that some are intimidated by it, I'm not sure why, but that's just something I've picked up over the past couple years, being an "anime loser" myself.
Your school sucks.
Bump (sorry all you bump haters)
[Death Note]
Your school sucks.

How nice of you to bring that up.
o_o Anime owns you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers