Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Aphrodite sighed again."You are such a bore..."Aphrodite got up. She had an idea. She raised her hands high in the air, and formed a bubble that stretched high above the mirror and out.Its very boring in here! Hey... Aurai come here for a sec?Aurai walks up to the pane."Aurai, try walking in!" Magically, she could pass through.As I figured! This barrier should allow you to enter! Narcy and I can't pass through unfortunately. But everyone! Come in! We'll have an event!"

((ooc: Join me in Virtual Hollywood Room 5, Rosey aphrodite's room. (Sorry the event was delayed, we had an emergency)))
User Image
She couldn't help but smile the widest smile. The feel of him giving her such attention brought a joy to her heart she hadn't felt in quite some time, closing her eyes and nodding lightly as the curl within his fingers bounced playfully.

She smirked and lift her head to reach her gaze to his, speaking gently.
"I am. Its been a long time since I've felt this...calm." She let out.
She was calm in his arms, by his side, but her worry strings were slowly being pulled by the plight Aphrodite and her friend were in.
Hopefully they would be freed...or at least something happen that Eve COULD be able to help in.

She took the last sip of her wine before setting the glass on the table next to them.
"It has been so long since I've seen you venture out, where have you been hiding to, Galvie?"
His nickname, something she always called him personally, which she also softened quietly so only he could hear.
It was something she always did.

User Image

Galvatron
-plays with your curls-
It certainly seems that way.
Enjoying yourself, I take it?

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
*Innocent sat down in the ballroom feeling miserable. She felt awful for seeing Narcissus wander off alone to where he was taken, but instead she had been cracking jokes. A tear rolled down her face as she struggled to figure out an answer to the riddle*

Hilarious Humorist

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
*I enter the room smoothing my dress as I do so, and happily take a seat near the white roses and begin to watch the festivities and celebrations*

Amorous Paladin

14,400 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
Lady_Elentari
G-Gage
Lady_Elentari
G-Gage
Lady_Elentari
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. How are is everyone today?"
"It seems very well... Good evening."

"My my, aren't you beautiful tonight. Are you enjoying yourself at the ball?"
"Very much so. You look fabulous as well. I'm Eliza. Yourself? I was meaning to ask Hespera if she would allow and wanted to sing in a concert amidst the festivities. It's the perfect opportunity to perform..."

"I am Lady Elentari, but you may call me any derivation of that name that pleases you. Are you a singer as well, or perhaps a dancer?"
"Both! Well, it's been a while since the last performance. Nice to meet you!" ((Sorry. My sister wanted to use the computer))
sexichyna
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna

"It's just the scenary, the ambience....it so....so...fresh yet alluring."

Hanae's attention had been seized by the Eris's sudden appearance and announcement. "I... feel like I should have kept my mouth shut. What an unfortunate occurrence..."

I glance around, a bit started by your reaction."What..?

She shook her head, bewildered. "I don't know what happened, but it... well, something happened. I don't know."

I take your arm and gently guide you across the room to sit, "Here...have a seat.''

She sat down carefully, looking up at Lunarian. "I'm sorry for inconveniencing you like this..."

((And further apologies, as my internet connection is being profoundly flaky. Crazy stuff.))
Unknown Variable
t0rib00
t0rib00 notices a young man sitting on a bench nearby her own. He's alone, just like her. She blushes and walks over to him, her red dress floating behind her in the breeze. Blushing even pinker then the roses she says "h-hello" very softly and sits next to him. She looks up at the moon "lovely evening, isn't it?" She looks at him with a shy smile on her face.

He glances at the woman briefly and follows her gaze to the moon.

"It certainly is. And the breeze feels wonderful -" His eyes look downward for a moment. "- but aren't you cold? You seem to be missing shoes."

"oh!" She giggles "The grass was so soft I couldn't resist, plus my feet don't really get cold..." Just then she realizes how cold she is and shivers, blushing again, she says "but my arms are kinda cold i guess" she smiles...
ILickLadies
What he heard her say, it made him feel horrible, Are you hurt? How are you damaged? I'm so sorry, He went on talking at lightspeed asking questions such as, "Are you alright?" He looked at the floor, I've used my skills to hurt someone.... I should've listened to my father....

αℓicє is ғαя тσσ sнץ тσиiɢнт,

Alice blushed and waved her hands, shaking her head frantically.
"I-It's not y-your f-fault...! I-I just pricked m-my tongue o-on the t-toothpick..! S-See?!"
She squeeze her eyes shut and stuck out her tongue, pointing to it with her finger.
In the center, there was a small red mark.
Blinking, she pouted. "S-So d-don't feel b-bad o-okay?" she smiled for him. "I-It's just a-a little p***k, i-it w-won't kill m-me.."
She huffed when he mentioned about how he should have listened to his father. Jumping to her feet, she reached up and and smacked her hands together on his cheeks. Standing on her toes, she stared him right in the eye, even though she probably only got up to his shoulder (Assuming that he was super tall)
"S-Stop talking like that..! Y-Your father h-has nothing to do with what you want!"

ץσυ'яє иσт cαяєғυℓ sнє мiɢнт cяץ тσиiɢнт

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse
SayomiKenchi
Ivan The Mouse

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you tell me those sad things. Not that I'm not interested, but you don't have to open old wounds again. I'm very sorry.

Shall we dance?"

Twas not your fault at all. I'm was just remembering my mother and how she feel in love with a sailor. well i think it was a sailor I found an old pic her old purse. Must been long before my father,
please tell me if i talk to much, my father always tells me i have a loud mouth. *blushes*

"No, no. I like it when someone talks, you see. Because best parties are made of people socializing, and talking is a part of that socializing, aye. "

yes lots of socializing. well then while we are talking, can you tell me about your diffrent vogages?

"Okay, here I go.

I remember my voyage from the Port of Gambino de Isle to the Northern Lands, you know? Especially that part when Northern Pirates ambushed our ship and tried to steal our cargo of...precious stones."

Precious stones like expensive??

"Yes, yes. They are to be carried to Port Leonhardt during that time. Diamonds, sapphires, opals and topazes...Which was a perfect bait for pirates."

The Committee Staff Elder

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
our goddess whould like us to attend the event at virtual hollywood in the Rosey Aphrodite room

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna
Aikawa Hanae
sexichyna

"It's just the scenary, the ambience....it so....so...fresh yet alluring."

Hanae's attention had been seized by the Eris's sudden appearance and announcement. "I... feel like I should have kept my mouth shut. What an unfortunate occurrence..."

I glance around, a bit started by your reaction."What..?

She shook her head, bewildered. "I don't know what happened, but it... well, something happened. I don't know."

I take your arm and gently guide you across the room to sit, "Here...have a seat.''

She sat down carefully, looking up at Lunarian. "I'm sorry for inconveniencing you like this..."

((And further apologies, as my internet connection is being profoundly flaky. Crazy stuff.))

"It's fine. Truly it is..." "Would you care for a drink??"

Wheezing Elder

Con Vallian
Laying out beneath a grapevine, sprawled in several directions with a glistening trickle of drool seeping out from the corner of his gaping mouth, Con snored away peacefully in the grass and soil. Neither the sunshine nor revelry could not rouse the slumbering demigod as he nestled himself against the mossy bed he had made himself. In his fevered dream world he reached out with a clawing gesture towards an empty bottle of wine that wobbled back and forth on it's side. Finally grabbing hold of the vacant vestle, he drug it to his lips and suckled at the uncorked head in vain. After a few moments of exerted effort, his bleary eyes fluttered open and a dejected groan rumbled from deep in his throat. Pushing himself up from the settled ground, he rubbed at his head and smacked his lips a few times to clear the flavor of sleep from his mouth. Looking around he recalled the last thing he did before his memory went blurry was opening a bottle of rose wine in a majestic garden ball. Looking down at his garb he seemed to be clad in a royal purple toga with a black waist wrap, blanketed by his green leather cloak, gold and saffron decorated. "Ugh... I look like my father..." he muttered
User Image

Aphrodite looked at the guests that were afraid come into the world. Do not worry. You will not be trapped as I am.

((ooc: Join me in Virtual Hollywood Room 5, Rosey aphrodite's room. (Sorry the event was delayed, we had an emergency)))
User ImageANNOUNCEMENT

||Please see Queenie's post above about the event! Sorry for the delay! We had a small emergency in the staff, but things are sorted out now. I will be joining you all there shortly after I deal with a problem. Please enjoy yourselves! Sorry for the half hour delay!||

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Rosey Aphrodite
User Image

Aphrodite looked at the guests that were afraid come into the world. Do not worry. You will not be trapped as I am.

It appears that I do not see your room when I go to the menu (going to room 5 and everything)
Is there possibly any other link?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces