Welcome to Gaia! ::

innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
((chiikii chiikuu OOC: boooored ;___; ))

*Innocent walks up to the girl who had walked in*
Hello! Things seem to be a bit chaotic at the moment, but I do hope you're having a good time here! You have beautiful hair by the way!

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chii turns to face the girl who greeted her. Chii smiled. "Ah, thank you! It is sort of a mistake though. You see, I was trying out blessing potions after I left the party last night, and my elbow bumped into the green bottle and crashed with the blue, so now I have crazy pink-blue hair until it wears off!" Chii shook her head and giggled. "What is your name?"

"It's a very pretty mistake then. And I'm sorry for my rudeness, My name is Innocent. Nice to meet you!"

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Innocent. What a unique name." Chii shook her hand. "Are you enjoying the ball?"

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CapePerson
zykrinnox
CapePerson
I turned from the mirror, anxious to know if I was right, and wishing I had another to figure out.
"Well, I assume he'll be on the dancefloor looking for you. And I also assume Aries will be hanging around somewhere. Eventually. All we can do until then is watch and wait." Unfortunately... I looked around the garden and listened. There seemed to be a lot less people. I guessed that they'd gone into the mirror. I wasn't all that fond of mirrors, so I stayed in the scent laden garden.

I blushed at a rose in front of me in the nearly empty garden. "D-d-d'ya think he'll be there? Really?" I was so afraid that maybe I had lost him from my insecurity I wasn't sure if I could believe even her, my best friend and sister. [♥]

I hugged her around the shoulders.
"Of course, Zyk. Unless something else keeps him, he'll be here. I'm sure of it." I smiled.

Well, she's usually right. I better believe her. I sat down in a patch of grass near a rose bush and counted the freckles on my right hand. Please get here soon... [♥]

Lex delicately steps into the garden amazed by all the flowers, the roses her immediate favorite

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

Hello! Things seem to be a bit chaotic at the moment, but I do hope you're having a good time here! You have beautiful hair by the way!

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chii turns to face the girl who greeted her. Chii smiled. "Ah, thank you! It is sort of a mistake though. You see, I was trying out blessing potions after I left the party last night, and my elbow bumped into the green bottle and crashed with the blue, so now I have crazy pink-blue hair until it wears off!" Chii shook her head and giggled. "What is your name?"

"It's a very pretty mistake then. And I'm sorry for my rudeness, My name is Innocent. Nice to meet you!"

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Innocent. What a unique name." Chii shook her hand. "Are you enjoying the ball?"

"Why thank you! and yes I am, very much so! Although I do hope that the hosts are rescued from the mirror world..."

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Dosico reaches the tables and sits down. He sighs and watches the couples dancing.
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Why thank you! and yes I am, very much so! Although I do hope that the hosts are rescued from the mirror world..."

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Mirror world?" Chi knit her eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?"
Sacch
Sakai Himura
Sakai helped her sway her hair from her face. Sakai leaned into her face with his own and kissed her cheek before re-assuming his stance to continue the dance, "So, tell me about yourself.", Sakai asked, blushing only slightly now to show his comfort wither her.

She was blushing heavily now, not used to this. Don't get nervous. He really likes you, from what it seems. Greatly surprised by the kiss on her cheek, she stammered. "W-Well, I'm an artist and I play the harp... I also like to sing, but I don't think I'm very good at it." Composing herself and continuing to dance with Sakai, she smiled. "I enjoy the fine arts, as you can see."

( Really late reply )

"You're pretty fine yourself", Sakai smiled as he realized what he just said. "Say, why don't you sing for me? I'll even sing with you, if you want.".
Unknown Variable
cherrysuprise
Cherry over hears a soft man's voice not to far. She plays a little louder hoping to get his attention.

As his eyes trace the branches of the trees, his sight comes upon a woman not far from himself, involved in song and dance with her flute. As the woman finishes her song, he gives her polite applause for her display of talent.

She blushes and thanks the kind gentleman. She has no idea what to say. She is so nervous. She tries to start a conversation "Thanks for hearing me play, I didn't catch your name. I'm Cherry.

IRL Gekko

Dosico

Dosico reaches the tables and sits down. He sighs and watches the couples dancing.

User Image

Cookie notices a young man sitting down, watching the dancers. She walked up to her with a cup of tea. "I've never seen such nice dancers like these guests." she said, and sat down. "Tea?"

4,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
zykrinnox
CapePerson

"Of course, Zyk. Unless something else keeps him, he'll be here. I'm sure of it." I smiled.

Well, she's usually right. I better believe her. I sat down in a patch of grass near a rose bush and counted the freckles on my right hand. Please get here soon... [♥]

I sat beside my sister, letting my mind travel aimlessly over our predicament. It had been a few centuries ago... And she was right. He was a vampire. How judgemental could he be? I sighed, cupping my chin with my hand. And he was friends with a god. That haaad to help. And maybe Aries could help him with his reaction... And then there was my book... If it started getting to out of hand I could use it. I didn't that time because I was in shock, but it wouldn't be like that this time. I wouldn't let it be.
Nall walks in, musing lightly over the roses and atmosphere before strolling about in the shadows while talking to herself. She observes others as they go about, and notes several unusual characters.

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Mirror world?" Chi knit her eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?"

*Innocent's smile falls*
I'm afraid Aphrodite and Narcissus were captured and locked away inside the mirrors. The only way to save them is by answering 3 riddles. There is some more information about it on the front page

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

User Image

Cookie notices a young man sitting down, watching the dancers. She walked up to her with a cup of tea. "I've never seen such nice dancers like these guests." she said, and sat down. "Tea?"

"Indeed, they dance with a grace. Sure, what kinds do you have?" Dosico says flashing a smile.
zykrinnox
CapePerson
zykrinnox
CapePerson
I turned from the mirror, anxious to know if I was right, and wishing I had another to figure out.
"Well, I assume he'll be on the dancefloor looking for you. And I also assume Aries will be hanging around somewhere. Eventually. All we can do until then is watch and wait." Unfortunately... I looked around the garden and listened. There seemed to be a lot less people. I guessed that they'd gone into the mirror. I wasn't all that fond of mirrors, so I stayed in the scent laden garden.

I blushed at a rose in front of me in the nearly empty garden. "D-d-d'ya think he'll be there? Really?" I was so afraid that maybe I had lost him from my insecurity I wasn't sure if I could believe even her, my best friend and sister. [♥]

I sighed feeling slightly like an unneeded extra, before looking around, Zyx seemed preoccupied staring at her hand for som reason so I attempted to lighten the mood. "Hey, Zyx heres a new riddle for you, when a dragon flies he seeks it with his eyes when a dragon roars he holds it in his claws when he slumbers deep he dreams of it in his sleep but there beneath his head it forms his stony bed. What is it"
{. シークレット.}
---------
Glancing around the room with a small, pensive smile upon her lips, Saori took a champagne glass from the platter of a passing nymph and took a sip. The happiness and frivolty which surrounded her was somewhat foreign but soothed her soul all the same. Her pauses between sips left a gap of opportunity for a rogue petal to drift into her glass, and she half-heartedly swirled the amber liquid around.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff