Welcome to Gaia! ::

Princess Aurai
chiikii chiikuu
Princess Aurai
chiikii chiikuu
Princess Aurai
chiikii chiikuu

Chi's cheeks flushed as she looked at the floor again. She usually was shy with compliments. "U-um, t-thank you." She locked eyes with Aurai. "Not many people notice me I guess." She fluffs out her skirt and gives a small smile. "So, where do I join you?"

User Image

She plopped herself down on a bench, motioning for Chi to sit with her. "Just here for the time being. We can talk and watch the people mingle. Maybe someone interesting will come up to us."

She sits herself next to Aurai. "Maybe so. In the meantime, what is that tension you mentioned earlier?" She asked as people dancing flashed before her eyes.

User Image

She nodded solemnly. "Just between Eros and Psyche, Psyche and Aphrodite, and Eros and Aphrodite. I think Eros may love Psyche, and Aphrodite loves to be loved. And hates that Psyche is nearly as pretty as she is even though she is mortal. So there's a bit of a problem."

"Well, as most know, Aphrodite is loved by many people, especially men. The thing she needs to realize is that not all men will truly fall in love with her. In this world of mortals, people are destined to find their soulmate and people cannot fall in love with just one person. For example, imagine you as the most beautiful person in the world. You expect every man to fall madly in love with you, but that isn't how it works. They may be charmed by your beauty and grace, but that isn't true love. True love is that you will love the person inside and out, despite their faults. That person will suddenly become the most wonderful, precious treasure that you'll want to be with for the rest of your life. If Eros falls in love with Psyche, not only because of her beauty, but for who she is, then there is nothing Aphrodite can do except let it be. You can't force someone to love you. If Eros loves Aphrodite, okay, that is fine. But since he loves Psyche, we'll all have to let it just happen." She then takes a gulp of her now cold drink.

User Image

She smiled, and nodded enthusiastically. "I couldn't put it better myself! But things are complicated, because it is hard for her to see things that way."

She looks up at the sky. "I'll have to talk to her about it when she wakes up then. We both should. What do you think?"

Shy Cutie-Pie

Princess Aurai
Countess Vicis
Princess Aurai
Countess Vicis
Princess Aurai
Countess Vicis
Vicis decided to stand, afraid her legs may fall asleep if she sat any longer. Leaning against a tree, she scanned the room, trying to find something to do or someone to talk to.

User Image

"Hey there!" Aurai called softly to the girl. "Why don't you come talk with Chi and I instead of standing by yourself?" She smiled invitingly. "Come join us on this pretty bench." She scooted over so that there was room for everyone.

Vicis lifted her head at the sound of her name, spotting it's source.
"E-eh? Me..?"
She made her way over, a curious look on her lips. Taking the seat, she smiled at the two, giggling softly.
"Everyone's looking for someone, huh?"

User Image

"Mhm!" She giggled. "But you can wait with us until your Prince Charming comes to pick you up! I'm sure some lucky man will dance with you before the end of the ball."

Vicis nearly spurted out the wine she had just drink merely an hour earlier at the reply.
"Fdjskfd-- P-prince Charming huh?"
She shook her head and patted her lips with a handkerchief.
"I don't know about that but friends are just as good.. even if I don't find one. Would you settle for something like that-- oh! I'm sorry, I'm Countess Vicis, but please call me Sayu. May I ask what is your name?"

User Image

She smiled, giggling a bit again. "I like friends too. But my name is Princess Aurai. I am the Princess of the Nymphs. It's a pleasure."

She smiled and nodded. "I see.. it's a pretty name, it befits you."

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The girl and the mess were gone in a minute leaving me on my own again. Oh boy alone at a party. Not much of a surprise all things considered.

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
TheGoldenMoonAngel
Winkpolve _

­

Yeah, I shoudn't worry about outfits at all. The ball is good by itself. I mean, look at all those beautiful flowers, who could pay attention to clothes when this beautiful nature is present?User Image

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

Gold nodded, looking at the flowers. "My favorite are the daffodils. I can't say I'm surprised they got them to grow here, out of season. The roses are lovely too, but the other flowers are often overlooked."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
­
­
I love daisies! They just match perfectly with anything.. Daisies are perfect for me. But I just can't find any of these here - Wink looks at everywhere but doesn't she can't find a daisy -User Image
TheGoldenMoonAngel
Princess Aurai

User Image

"Very much so! But my favorite part is the people falling in love." She grinned. "What about you?"

For theirs is the power...
And this is their kingdom...

Sure as the sun doth burn.

"Well," Gold replied. "I'm not quite sure. The feeling of fun, I suppose. Or the dancing. The flowers mostly, they seem to open up to the happy faces." Gold smiled, taking in the scene.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"Those are all wonderful aspects of the ball." She smiled softly, liking the way she put things. "I'm glad you've been enjoying it. Please continue to!"

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
zeeluvzu
onepiecegirl
zeeluvzu

"i brought a friend who also likes cream puffs! This is my friend Innocent and I'm Yumi by the way...sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier redface . what's your name?"

*is dancing with someone*
"you can just call me zee!!" *yells over to you*

"oh okay nice to meet you Zee smile hey Innocent more cream puffs for us!" *hands her a cream puff* "lets go sit down"

Darth Lath's Princess

Beloved Lunatic

21,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Quote:

"Nice to meet you too, Setsuna! Have you ever been to one of these?" Emmy asked, "I haven't been to one of these functions in so long. I usually just pop in to get the gifts, and then leave." She admitted. It's true. Her usual plan was to just pop in, get the party favors, then peace! But this time around, she felt like she should take part in the event.

"nope. This is my first one." she admitted. "...wait...there's gifts?" O.o'
Winkpolve _
Episcopi Narcissus
Winkpolve _
Episcopi Narcissus
Winkpolve _

­
I'm not such an optimist.. I'm just trying to make this Ball look as good as it is on my mind..
- Pizza girl looks at the ground and sighs - Actually.. Not that happy.. I'm just excited about this Ball.. In normal days I'm not a happy person.. Maybe this event is driving me happy..User Image
User Image"Understandable, I suppose. It is difficult to be sad in my presence."
Narcissus patted her on the head.
"As long as you aren't murder-us-for-the-gods crazy, it should be alright."
­
­
Well.. It is.. - pizza girl gives an ironic laugh at him -
But I can be other types of crazy..User Image
User Image"Well, just leave me out of your antics and I won't care. Incidentally, what sort of delicacies have been imported this year, hmm? I'm a touch hungry."
­
­
I don't know.. I haven't payed attention to the stuff at this ball..
- Wink points at the table and takes him to it - Do you want some pizza? I made these - she smiles with a shy face.User Image
User ImageNarcissus glanced at the triangular slices with a curious look.
"What's...pizza?"

Dedicated Loiterer

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
f a l l i n 4 d a n c e
The girl and the mess were gone in a minute leaving me on my own again. Oh boy alone at a party. Not much of a surprise all things considered.

-dances up- hello how r u

Aekea Deadeye

10,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Countess Vicis
Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis
Ivan The Mouse
Countess Vicis
Vicis decided to stand, afraid her legs may fall asleep if she sat any longer. Leaning against a tree, she scanned the room, trying to find something to do or someone to talk to.

"Oh, greetings, madam." Ivan approached her. "I see that you've become idle. Is there something wrong?"

Vicis slowly shook her head, lifting her gave from the ground as she adjusted her mask.
" I just.. believe invisibility may be a skill I have."
She giggled softly at her sarcasm, tucking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Oh please don't say that." Ivan answered, somewhat amused by what she told him. "But you know, we shouldn't be idle in this party."

Standing erect, she still seemed small, rather short. But still a glowing presence all the same.
"Why do you say that, sir?"
Wide, violet eyes were staring back at him behind the shadows of her cover, an innocent emitted from them,

"No, please...I think you misunderstood what I said." Ivan said nervously, as if he did something wrong. "All I wanted to say is you know...Let's talk. About anything."
chiikii chiikuu
Princess Aurai
chiikii chiikuu
Princess Aurai
chiikii chiikuu

She sits herself next to Aurai. "Maybe so. In the meantime, what is that tension you mentioned earlier?" She asked as people dancing flashed before her eyes.

User Image

She nodded solemnly. "Just between Eros and Psyche, Psyche and Aphrodite, and Eros and Aphrodite. I think Eros may love Psyche, and Aphrodite loves to be loved. And hates that Psyche is nearly as pretty as she is even though she is mortal. So there's a bit of a problem."

"Well, as most know, Aphrodite is loved by many people, especially men. The thing she needs to realize is that not all men will truly fall in love with her. In this world of mortals, people are destined to find their soulmate and people cannot fall in love with just one person. For example, imagine you as the most beautiful person in the world. You expect every man to fall madly in love with you, but that isn't how it works. They may be charmed by your beauty and grace, but that isn't true love. True love is that you will love the person inside and out, despite their faults. That person will suddenly become the most wonderful, precious treasure that you'll want to be with for the rest of your life. If Eros falls in love with Psyche, not only because of her beauty, but for who she is, then there is nothing Aphrodite can do except let it be. You can't force someone to love you. If Eros loves Aphrodite, okay, that is fine. But since he loves Psyche, we'll all have to let it just happen." She then takes a gulp of her now cold drink.

User Image

She smiled, and nodded enthusiastically. "I couldn't put it better myself! But things are complicated, because it is hard for her to see things that way."

She looks up at the sky. "I'll have to talk to her about it when she wakes up then. We both should. What do you think?"

User Image

Her eyes went wide. "Tell Aphrodite to change her mind about something?" She shook her head. "It's not that easy! Aphrodite's wrath is world renown!"

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
onepiecegirl
zeeluvzu
onepiecegirl
zeeluvzu

"i brought a friend who also likes cream puffs! This is my friend Innocent and I'm Yumi by the way...sorry i didnt introduce myself earlier redface . what's your name?"

*is dancing with someone*
"you can just call me zee!!" *yells over to you*

innocent_anime_prin
trdnh4hu:4="innocent_anime_princess]

"oh okay nice to meet you Zee smile hey Innocent more cream puffs for us!" *hands her a cream puff* "lets go sit down"

*nods over at you and smiles*

Blessed Prophet

Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
Kiki lulu tubs123
Athena_flora
"Well it seems nothing to interestin' is happenin' right now. It's not like anyone has really been talkin' to me during this." ~She takes out her trusty bottle of home brewed ale that she made before leaving Ireland. Its rich taste was better then the light, almost watered down wine that was provided at the party. The wine wasn't watered down, but once you have an Irish drink, everything else tastes watered down~

-sees the girl and dances around her- how are you this fine eve?

~Quietly chuckles to herself~ " I'm doin' quite fine this eve thank you, I don't really feel like I quite fit in here. The parties that are thrown in Ireland are much less.... tame. I've meet some very nice people, but it's a little to "high class" for me if ya know what I mean."

ahahhaha -her laugh like bells- i know what you meen the fairy parties i used to have wer soo much funn dancing and singing un controlably- she laughs rememebering all the memories-

"Not to mention the lively fiddle music, beer, and the occasional food and or water fights that we get into. I'm happy to meet someone that has been to Ireland and has had the privilege of partying with some of the wildest folk that I know."

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
innocent_anime_princess

"oh thank you... but what friend? I dont see anybody..."

"she's dancing ...but that means more cream puffs for us!"
User Image
She Still leaned against the wall,Her Blue hair Hiding her face as she stands there,Lonely~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff