Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Angry, Aphrodite ruffled her hair. She turned and looked at Narcissus sadly sitting on the ground, defeated."Hm... lets see if I can use my powers in here.Aphrodite turned to the mirror, and shot a powerful beam at it. Not a scratch formed on its glassy surface. Sighing, she waited.
"I'm Halluc, I don't believe I caught your name."

PZ
Halluc
PZ
"This is pretty awful" PZ mutters to herself, "I mean damn Eris why would she do such a terrible thing!" stressed

"Truly! Were the riddles really necessary? We have before us a night of delightful hedonism, and suddenly we have to snap on our thinking caps and save a pair fellow party goers? Inconsiderate."
"You could say that again, when I want to sink into a hazy night of debauchery and I don't want to have to exert any energy actually thinking" PZ shakes her head
Enjoy the ball and be certain not to dance by yourself or punch people.

ErynTheTamer
Eryn nodded at Galv "nice talking to ya" she then walked off in search of some punch or someone to dance with
cherrysuprise

She turned pink when Cherry spoke. "So are you enjoying yourself?" Cherry says as she keeps on playing. Everyone was swaying with the music as it was being played

"Yes, thank you. It's very lovely here. I feel overwhelmed with the beauty, but then again I haven't gotten a chance to leave the vicinity of my village much." Shine's softened as she talked. "I hope I am not bothering you." The guest seemed to play louder, and feeling that she was being rude Shine smiled, bowed and backed away.

8,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lady_Elentari
Technicolored Phase
"Ah, I agree. Very beautiful night though, is it not? Everyone seems to be fairly happy and enjoying themselves."

"Mmmm...If only more of these balls were held...Have you been to any of the previous Annual Balls?"
" This will be my first, even though I've been around for 3 years or so but I am loving this one so far. How about you?" I set my glass down and take a seat on a bench.

4,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
zykrinnox
CapePerson

Chaos Goddess Eris
OFFICIAL PLOT DEVELOPMENT

As well as this, the first riddle was already etched in the glass of all the mirrors as well.

As day is to night,
And black is to white,
As still is to pulse,
I am to false.

Having done her damage, Eris cackled once more and disappeared in a puff of black fog and smoke.

I looked up from my book, pen in hand as I was interupted in writing by a though.
"Wouldn't the answer be truth? Black is to white? Day is to Night? They're opposites. And True is the opposite of false..." I get up quickly, leaving my sisters behind me, and rush to the Mirrors. I pick up my pen and lay it to the glass. I write "true is to false." on the mirror below the riddle.

I think she's right. Considering she's Calliope, that will work if the answer to the riddle was correct. I turned to the mirror with Aphrodite in it. Oh, I could sure use your help right about now. I hope you're set free soon, but if Calliope can't solve it, then I surely can't. [♥]

I paused in front of the mirror, thinking of other answers, if I could, but truth was the best I could come up with. It made since to me. I lifted an eyebrow at the bottom of the mirror before looking up. I'd chosen Aphrodite's mirror. I smiled at the goddess.
"Merry meet." I gave the normal greeting before backing up a step. It was good to be polite, even if you weren't sure if they would answer.
User Image

She looked at Princess Aurai's worried eyes. Her breath fogged up the pane. She decided to write a message. "HELP."

Original Gaian

Technicolored Phase
Lady_Elentari
Technicolored Phase
"Ah, I agree. Very beautiful night though, is it not? Everyone seems to be fairly happy and enjoying themselves."

"Mmmm...If only more of these balls were held...Have you been to any of the previous Annual Balls?"
" This will be my first, even though I've been around for 3 years or so but I am loving this one so far. How about you?" I set my glass down and take a seat on a bench.

"I attended quite a few balls in the past, though I believe the third was the most memorable. There was quite a bit of socializing and the arrangement was much looser than it is now."
Halluc
"I'm Halluc, I don't believe I caught your name."

PZ
Halluc
PZ
"This is pretty awful" PZ mutters to herself, "I mean damn Eris why would she do such a terrible thing!" stressed

"Truly! Were the riddles really necessary? We have before us a night of delightful hedonism, and suddenly we have to snap on our thinking caps and save a pair fellow party goers? Inconsiderate."
"You could say that again, when I want to sink into a hazy night of debauchery and I don't want to have to exert any energy actually thinking" PZ shakes her head
"Nice to meet you Halluc, as for my name...I guess you can call me PZ, thats all I've ever called myself really"

Anxious Humorist

11,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
In my people watching I noticed that quite a few people were near the mirrors. I made my way over and read the riddle over myself, my mind trying to find the answer. "Truth" I whispered. "Truth is to false as black is to white."
User Image
Such a sad, sad thought. She grew up within the Coven before exploring the world of Gaia on her own.
Would have been nice to see some familiar faces.

"Dear Galvatron, do you need anything else?" She let out in curiosity.
Funny, how she had wished for this moment all these years, and to her surprise it has come to life...
And she had no idea what they could do aside from socialize, eat, drink, and watch others.

Secretly, she would sneak thoughts of 'cuddling' and just...the closeness of one to another...but that was silly.
Not that she didn't feel worthy, just...she had denied him for so long.
Would he realize her feelings?
Such odd things the Annual ball is doing to her heart, maybe it was the Garden its self.

User Image

Galvatron
I suspect that not many of them have souls left.
ILickLadies

Instead of taking just one, he placed his sword on the plate, He lifted the sword up into the air, AND........

Sliced the Honeydew into small squares, he then Put his fingers to his lips, as he carved a small hole in a wooden floorpiece, formulating the once plank, into sharp toothpicks for digesting the Honeydew squares, "Someday I want to be a craftsman, my father just laughs at me....."

αℓicє is ғαя тσσ sнץ тσиiɢнт,

Th young spirit's eyebrows raised when he lifted the plate off the table and into the air.
When he sliced the honeydew into squares she giggled.
But when he turned a plank into sharp little toothpicks FOR the honeydew, she applauded.

"Ehehe.. Cool~" her delighted expression soon fell as he told her what his father thought. "Well don't listen to your--" she paused for a second, then stumbled rather foolishly over the words. "d-disgracef-ful n-non.. non bull-faced... father..!" she stood up and violently shook Sean's shoulders. "He's stupid! You should do what you want to do..! Ack."
She stopped when she realized what she was doing.
Slowly sitting back down again, she blushed bright red.
"S-Sorry..." she whimpered.

ץσυ'яє иσт cαяєғυℓ sнє мiɢнт cяץ тσиiɢнт

8,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lady_Elentari
Technicolored Phase
Lady_Elentari
Technicolored Phase

"I attended quite a few balls in the past, though I believe the third was the most memorable. There was quite a bit of socializing and the arrangement was much looser than it is now."
"Ah, I can imagine. Things change for the good and bad though. Hmm it's getting quite late here, I must be going now. I'm glad I was able to speak to you and I had a wonderful time. I hope to see you again!" She smiles politely at you, waves and walks towards the exit.
-looks up and down his shimmering body-
No, it seems I lack very little, thank you. I don't believe I require much that would be suitable for an audience other than some company.

Eveiebear
User Image
Such a sad, sad thought. She grew up within the Coven before exploring the world of Gaia on her own.
Would have been nice to see some familiar faces.

"Dear Galvatron, do you need anything else?" She let out in curiosity.
Funny, how she had wished for this moment all these years, and to her surprise it has come to life...
And she had no idea what they could do aside from socialize, eat, drink, and watch others.

Secretly, she would sneak thoughts of 'cuddling' and just...the closeness of one to another...but that was silly.
Not that she didn't feel worthy, just...she had denied him for so long.
Would he realize her feelings?
Such odd things the Annual ball is doing to her heart, maybe it was the Garden its self.

User Image

Galvatron
I suspect that not many of them have souls left.

Original Gaian

Technicolored Phase
"Ah, I can imagine. Things change for the good and bad though. Hmm it's getting quite late here, I must be going now. I'm glad I was able to speak to you and I had a wonderful time. I hope to see you again!" She smiles politely at you, waves and walks towards the exit.

"May you have a good evening. I hope to see you again too!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces