Welcome to Gaia! ::

Two figures gleamed in the distance of a mirror before emerging in the garden itself. A young man and his beloved, hand-in-hand, pass into the the most beautiful room in the entire ball, about to experience a Romance Among Roses.

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"Thanks for taking me out Davy," said the newly-arrived girl, holding her beloved's hand. "I wonder... What have we missed getting here so late?"
SHINExlike-thexMOON
cherrysuprise

She turned pink when Cherry spoke. "So are you enjoying yourself?" Cherry says as she keeps on playing. Everyone was swaying with the music as it was being played

"Yes, thank you. It's very lovely here. I feel overwhelmed with the beauty, but then again I haven't gotten a chance to leave the vicinity of my village much." Shine's softened as she talked. "I hope I am not bothering you." The guest seemed to play louder, and feeling that she was being rude Shine smiled, bowed and backed away.

Feeling she may have given the wrong idea to the young woman Cherry says " You're no bother at all and I agree, it is truely beautiful here." Cherry hopes she didn't scare the young woman off by playing louder. She had no intention of doing so. It was a pleasent conversation.
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chii turns to face the girl who greeted her. Chii smiled. "Ah, thank you! It is sort of a mistake though. You see, I was trying out blessing potions after I left the party last night, and my elbow bumped into the green bottle and crashed with the blue, so now I have crazy pink-blue hair until it wears off!" Chii shook her head and giggled. "What is your name?"

"It's a very pretty mistake then. And I'm sorry for my rudeness, My name is Innocent. Nice to meet you!"

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Innocent. What a unique name." Chii shook her hand. "Are you enjoying the ball?"

"Why thank you! and yes I am, very much so! Although I do hope that the hosts are rescued from the mirror world..."

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Mirror world?" Chi knit her eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?"

*Innocent's smile falls*
I'm afraid Aphrodite and Narcissus were captured and locked away inside the mirrors. The only way to save them is by answering 3 riddles. There is some more information about it on the front page

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chii reads the riddle and glances at the people in the room and then stares at the night.

"...I think I know the riddle. Where do we find them?"

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Scarfperson
I sighed feeling slightly like an unneeded extra, before looking around, Zyx seemed preoccupied staring at her hand for som reason so I attempted to lighten the mood. "Hey, Zyx heres a new riddle for you, when a dragon flies he seeks it with his eyes when a dragon roars he holds it in his claws when he slumbers deep he dreams of it in his sleep but there beneath his head it forms his stony bed. What is it"

I smiled and looked up at Thalia. "I give up," I grinned, "Pray tell, what's the answer?" I waited for the muse of Comedy to give me the answer, feeling slightly happier, and taking my mind off of Zeyre for a moment. [♥]

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Innocent. What a unique name." Chii shook her hand. "Are you enjoying the ball?"

"Why thank you! and yes I am, very much so! Although I do hope that the hosts are rescued from the mirror world..."

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

"Mirror world?" Chi knit her eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?"

*Innocent's smile falls*
I'm afraid Aphrodite and Narcissus were captured and locked away inside the mirrors. The only way to save them is by answering 3 riddles. There is some more information about it on the front page

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chii reads the riddle and glances at the people in the room and then stares at the night.

hmm, I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure...
Some people have sketched out their answers onto the mirrors
Neko_Bri
"Thanks for taking me out Davy," said the newly-arrived girl, holding her beloved's hand. "I wonder... What have we missed getting here so late?"

Davy squeezed her hand, giving her a smile. "I'm sure if something important has happened, someone would tell us. Only, I do find it odd that all these mirrors are hanging among these roses... it's not my style, but to each their own, I suppose." he kept watching his beloved's face. "Do you like it, Briana?"

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked in the ball in a flowing white dress and sat down at a table waiting for someone.
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

*Innocent's smile falls*

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chi shakes her head in a bit of frustration. "Where are the mirrors?"

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
innocent_anime_princess

*slowly opens eyes*
"....where a-am i?"
*looks around, obviously very confused*
zykrinnox
Scarfperson
I sighed feeling slightly like an unneeded extra, before looking around, Zyx seemed preoccupied staring at her hand for som reason so I attempted to lighten the mood. "Hey, Zyx heres a new riddle for you, when a dragon flies he seeks it with his eyes when a dragon roars he holds it in his claws when he slumbers deep he dreams of it in his sleep but there beneath his head it forms his stony bed. What is it"

I smiled and looked up at Thalia. "I give up," I grinned, "Pray tell, what's the answer?" I waited for the muse of Comedy to give me the answer, feeling slightly happier, and taking my mind off of Zeyre for a moment. [♥]

I felt a small burst of happiness as my friends face lit up. As long as I could be here for these two my sisters I didn't mind whatever else life threw my way. " The answer is...." I paused for dramatic effect "treasure"

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

*Innocent's smile falls*

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

((chiikii chiikuu rp))

Chi shakes her head in a bit of frustration. "Where are the mirrors?"

They're all over the place, you just pick one ^-^
or maybe you could try pming one of the hosts (isn't really sure)

Fashionable Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Crack Shot 50
kaimi casualy wanders into the garden, a pleasent smile across her face. Politely she refuses a glass of champange from a passing nymph. "Oh no thank you i don't drink." glancing around, she wanders shily past the dance floor and takes a seat watching the rest of the room spinn in step to song. "I wonder if i'll get asked to dance tonight." she says quietly to herself.

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Scarfperson
zykrinnox
Scarfperson

I felt a small burst of happiness as my friends face lit up. As long as I could be here for these two my sisters I didn't mind whatever else life threw my way. " The answer is...." I paused for dramatic effect "treasure"

I laughed. "I should have guessed! That was a good one, Thalia!" With my mind on dragons now I looked up and gazed at the starry night sky. [♥]

ii-P00hB34R-ii
User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked in the ball in a flowing white dress and sat down at a table waiting for someone.

User ImageUser Image

Sam walked around into the ball room wearing his casual clothes, looking for something to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff