Welcome to Gaia! ::

IRL Gekko

Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

Dosico reaches the tables and sits down. He sighs and watches the couples dancing.

User Image

Cookie notices a young man sitting down, watching the dancers. She walked up to her with a cup of tea. "I've never seen such nice dancers like these guests." she said, and sat down. "Tea?"

"Indeed, they dance with a grace. Sure, what kinds do you have?" Dosico says flashing a smile.

User Image

Cookie stirred the cup of tea with a little spoon. "Milk tea." she replied. "My favorite~ ( > w< ) " She then handed the tea to Dosico. "My, have you danced?"
Cool Man of Steel

wow u r great

Hehe, thanks!
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara
innocent_anime_princess
Chiisara

((chiikii chiikuu rp))
"Mirror world?" Chi knit her eyebrows together in confusion. "What do you mean?"

*Innocent's smile falls*
I'm afraid Aphrodite and Narcissus were captured and locked away inside the mirrors. The only way to save them is by answering 3 riddles. There is some more information about it on the front page

((chiikii chiikuu rp))
Chii reads the riddle and glances at the people in the room and then stares at the night.
"...I think I know the riddle. Where do we find them?"

hmm, I'm afraid I'm not exactly sure...
Some people have sketched out their answers onto the mirrors

((chiikii chiikuu rp))
Chi shakes her head in a bit of frustration. "Where are the mirrors?"

They're all over the place, you just pick one ^-^

((chiikii chiikuu rp))
Chi paces over to one and twirls her staff lightly above the mirror.
"As day is to night,
And black is to white,
As still is to pulse,
I am to false.
It means day fades to night, black is able to be mixed or changed to or with white, and your heart lives and dies and when you do die, you cannot exist anymore."

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
*Seeing the guest head off to the mirrors, Innocent exits out into the garden to check on her friend. Seeing that she had finally woken up, she rushes over*

"Or you okay zee?! you were asleep for a long time!"

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

Dosico reaches the tables and sits down. He sighs and watches the couples dancing.

User Image

Cookie notices a young man sitting down, watching the dancers. She walked up to her with a cup of tea. "I've never seen such nice dancers like these guests." she said, and sat down. "Tea?"

"Indeed, they dance with a grace. Sure, what kinds do you have?" Dosico says flashing a smile.

User Image

Cookie stirred the cup of tea with a little spoon. "Milk tea." she replied. "My favorite~ ( > w< ) " She then handed the tea to Dosico. "My, have you danced?"

Dosico takes a few sips of the tea. He obviously enjoys it.

"Not yet, for i have just arrived." Dosico laughed.

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked in the ball in a flowing white dress and sat down at a table waiting for someone.

User ImageUser Image

Sam walked around into the ball room wearing his casual clothes, looking for something to do.

User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked up to Sam. "You know...it's a ball..."

Hilarious Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
innocent_anime_princess
*Seeing the guest head off to the mirrors, Innocent exits out into the garden to check on her friend. Seeing that she had finally woken up, she rushes over*

"i-im fine...just have a little headache...where is Narcissus? I remember something...about him...that i did or said...i dont quite remember what though...its all..fuzzy"
*rubs head and frowns*
~ Kaimi5 ~
kaimi casualy wanders into the garden, a pleasent smile across her face. Politely she refuses a glass of champange from a passing nymph. "Oh no thank you i don't drink." glancing around, she wanders shily past the dance floor and takes a seat watching the rest of the room spinn in step to song. "I wonder if i'll get asked to dance tonight." she says quietly to herself.

"Perhaps, instead of waiting for someone to ask for a dance, madame, you may approach someone yourself," Nall said, over hearing the girl talking to herself, "If you don't find me rude in suggesting, a girl like you is innocent and pure-but not one to be noticed among people such as these unless you make yourself known." Finished, she walked away-grabbing a glass of champagne from one of the passing nymphs and sipping it with her hands in her pockets.
ii-P00hB34R-ii
AznSoulG
ii-P00hB34R-ii
User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked in the ball in a flowing white dress and sat down at a table waiting for someone.

User ImageUser Image

Sam walked around into the ball room wearing his casual clothes, looking for something to do.

User ImageUser Image

Lauren walked up to Sam. "You know...it's a ball..."

User ImageUser Image

Sam smiled and shrugged his shoulders at her. "I didn't get the memo."

Friendly Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Dinosaurshotgun

Davy squeezed her hand, giving her a smile. "I'm sure if something important has happened, someone would tell us. Only, I do find it odd that all these mirrors are hanging among these roses... it's not my style, but to each their own, I suppose." he kept watching his beloved's face. "Do you like it, Briana?"

Briana nodded and smiled, "Of course I like it, we're here together and it's beautiful." She giggled, "I do agree about the mirrors though, but they do look nice." She drew a little closer to him on the side where their hands met. "I'm just glad we could come out together."

IRL Gekko

Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cookie giggled and fanned her face. "Oh, of course. How silly of me." She looked around. "Have you been to a ball before?"

Shameless Nerd

Lionne casually walks through the garden, fashionably late...but it's better late than never, right? She begins to admire the roses.
"Ahh...so beautiful." She whispered and smiled.
She sees a bit of commotion over some mirrors and wanders over to one.
"What's going on?" She asked the person nearest to her.

Shameless Hoarder

11,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
zeeluvzu
innocent_anime_princess

"i-im fine...just have a little headache...where is Narcissus? I remember something...about him...that i did or said...i dont quite remember what though...its all..fuzzy"
*rubs head and frowns*

*Innocent tries to hold back tears*
"Oh it's terrible.... He was swallowed up by the mirrors and is trapped along with the goddess"

Omnipresent Vampire

13,775 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico
xConfuzzled_Cookiex
Dosico

User Image

User Image

User Image

Cookie giggled and fanned her face. "Oh, of course. How silly of me." She looked around. "Have you been to a ball before?"

"Not ever, a friend of mine talked me into it." Dosico chuckled.

Beloved Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
La Lionne
Lionne casually walks through the garden, fashionably late...but it's better late than never, right? She begins to admire the roses.
"Ahh...so beautiful." She whispered and smiled.
She sees a bit of commotion over some mirrors and wanders over to one.
"What's going on?" She asked the person nearest to her.

Oh! That no good Eris was up to making chaos again. She trapped Aphrodite and Narcissus in the mirrors! Luckily, Aphrodite figured out a way to let people inside the mirrors so the night wouldn't be spoiled. We have to now solve riddles to get her out or she'll be trapped forever.
      Stupid Eris."

I went back to waiting for Zeyre again on the patch of grass by my sisters, the muse of Comedy and the muse of Writing.[♥]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff