Welcome to Gaia! ::

KEGOME100
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Alora giggles lightly and nodding.

Jina caught up to the dj and told him to play Tnt Dynamite. He sighed heavily, muttered something about not getting paid enough, and put the song on. Jina stepped back on to the dance floor and danced her crazy dance.

Alora looked at her like if she was crazy and she then thought, "Hmm....she is nice"
"watch out she's a crazy dance" she said after jumping jown the stairway over to her gitting her teeth with pain but she's just teasing

Jina kept on dancing around looking really silly, but not caring a bit.
"Hey! Anyone wanna join me!" she called.
'naaa u'll hurt me if i go otu thier" she giggles the walks out on the balcony to look at the moon but watches jina from the window after seeing the moon isn't full

"No you won't!" she yelled, "And I'm not crazy! I'm just having fun! Hey dj! Strike up highway to hell!!"

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Nadreth wandered in scanning the room, "Ello."
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
(for other purposes.. please refer to me as DL..)

DL appeared on the landing, looking out from a gap in the banisters. he slowly inched down the steps, gripping his sword as tight as he could...
"wats the matter scared of vampires " smiles with fangs showing but pain in her eyes and blood starting to come out of her wound "nice sword by the way"

DL just glared at her, then smiled. he jumped back without saying a word, landing on the floor below. he didn't care what race his opponent was. he just knew that they were a threat to his survival..
(other info: DL, stands for Dark Link, the recurring villain in legend of Zelda)
"don't be afraid my names anna and i'm only half trained by my master" giggles at the sight of his leaping to the botem of the steps

Tipsy Bloodsucker

Blaze watched a man jump from the second floor. She stood up slowly, her eyes flashing. "Don't ever jump from there again." she snarled, her mood slowly going down hill.
As Jinx Says...
User Image

Jinx watches everything with a sigh and then walks over to stand outside, away from the loud nosies and then leans against the wall.

User Image
Don't Mess With The Priestess!
Nadreth
"hey wats up" walks up to man
The Priestess Jinx
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
The Priestess Jinx
As Jinx Says...
User Image

Jinx got up and walked away to the girls room to change, as her shadow went up to the girl Alora and poured juice over her head and disappeared. Jinx comes out wearing a Gung Xi outfit and hat, the shadow appears on half of her body as she walks back to her table.

User Image

Alora growled too the shadow and walked up to Jinx showing her vampire teeth and she said, "Your shadow just poured juice all over me..."

As Jinx Says...
User Image

Jinx looked at her with red eyes and a pale face, half of her face was pale the other half made of her shadow. Tilting her head she said with no emotion, "Sorry, I can't control what he does for fun I'm afraid." She then bows her head and starts to walk off.

User Image

Alora giving the shadow a growl and warning with her fangs and then walking to the Ladies Room to change

7,650 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo

DL appeared on the landing, looking out from a gap in the banisters. he slowly inched down the steps, gripping his sword as tight as he could...
"wats the matter scared of vampires " smiles with fangs showing but pain in her eyes and blood starting to come out of her wound "nice sword by the way"

DL just glared at her, then smiled. he jumped back without saying a word, landing on the floor below. he didn't care what race his opponent was. he just knew that they were a threat to his survival..
(other info: DL, stands for Dark Link, the recurring villain in legend of Zelda)
"don't be afraid my names anna and i'm only half trained by my master" giggles at the sight of his leaping to the botem of the steps

he continued to stare, unblinking at the woman in front of him, but smirked all the same.. an evil idea was obviously lurking in that head of his...
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Alora looked at her like if she was crazy and she then thought, "Hmm....she is nice"
"watch out she's a crazy dance" she said after jumping jown the stairway over to her gitting her teeth with pain but she's just teasing

'naaa u'll hurt me if i go otu thier" she giggles the walks out on the balcony to look at the moon but watches jina from the window after seeing the moon isn't full

"No you won't!" she yelled, "And I'm not crazy! I'm just having fun! Hey dj! Strike up highway to hell!!"

Alora comign back from the ladies room, in different clothes, seeing Jina dancing to Highway To Hell. Alora giving her crooked smile, walking to Jina and joining her.
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo
KEGOME100
ray mineo

he continued to stare, unblinking at the woman in front of him, but smirked all the same.. an evil idea was obviously lurking in that head of his...
"ohh i have to go my masters calling he's probolly in the cemetary i'll be back" jumps over DL's head with a back flip the gose to the cemeteary
Nadreth

Eventually, Marrot's attention wandered away from the ballroom and landed on the newest arrival to the mansion. He said hello, apparently to no one, and Marrot might have replied if the same vampire she'd just bumped into hadn't gotten there first. She chose to watch the two from afar. "Interesting...I wonder what he is?" she murmured to the crow on her head.
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

Alora comign back from the ladies room, in different clothes, seeing Jina dancing to Highway To Hell. Alora giving her crooked smile, walking to Jina and joining her.
"looks like ur having alot of fun u two" says while walking by
KEGOME100
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
jina_thorn

"looks like ur having alot of fun u two" says while walking by

Alora smiled at her and grabbed her wrist pulling her into the circle with me and Jina, smiling my crooked smile and then saying, "Oh come on have some fun"
Azrael comes back out of the room, changed in a more comfortable outfit. He heads over to a sofa and lies down on it, looking up at the ceiling.
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
jina_thorn
KEGOME100
Kuchiki_Rukia_SoulReaper

"Yay! Someone to dance with!" cheered Jina, "Hey, you wanna dance to Hard Rock hallelujah? It's a song that captures the essence of Rock."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff