[PRP] Furthering a Report [Shun/Fox]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:36 am
While the paperwork proper had been filed through the proper channels, Fox knew there was one thing the paperwork by itself likely wouldn't follow up on: America Jones. Fox herself didn't know of anybody by that name, but usually the best way to check these channels was to follow up with a more established officer.

Which meant, arbitrarily, she'd chosen the Detective Lieutenant.

Her own copy of the form she'd filled out in hand, as well as some handwritten notes she'd taken (and a picture she'd taken off of the College website printed out and stapled to it), she stood at Shun's desk, coughing briefly to orient herself. "There was a report filed this morning and I wanted to ask you a question if you have the time for it."

Perhaps she should have run it past Jeremiah, but she really wasn't asking for administrative action. Simply...more information.

Blade Kuroda
Hey look. A thing. :V

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:28 am
Shun looked up as Officer Blisskiss came on by, holding a number of papers in her arms. He had been reviewing a few things regarding some breaking and entering case that happened recently.

"Officer Blisskiss," he greeted, "What is it?"

Demon_Pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:39 am
Fox shifted the papers a little, but not nervously. "I took a missing person report for a," she double checked the name, "Liam Noor this morning," she explained. To her the name didn't mean anything particular. Yes, it was unfortunate somebody was missing, but she hadn't had any connection to the man. "While he was filing the report, his husband mentioned that Mr. Noor loaned a very personal item of his to one 'America Jones'. I wanted to know if that name meant anything to you. He didn't have any contact information for her, but I felt given that it was a recent enough interaction it may be worth following up on."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:47 pm
That caught his attention. There were two names he was rather familiar with in regards to this.

He had doubts that America did anything like spirit Liam away, but he had to wonder what it was that was loaned to her in the first place. Maybe that had something to do with it. Given the nature of the man involved, he had a feeling the disappearance might have something to do with magic. One way or another.

"I believe so as well. I am familiar with both Mr. Noor and Miss Jones, though I do not know what personal item is involved here. Was he last seen with her or something?"

Demon_Pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:38 pm
Oh. Well that easily solved (to a certain extent) the 'how do I find the person' question.

"I was informed it was a deeply personal item and felt it may be worth following up with her to see if perhaps Mr. Noor had in any way betrayed any odd senses to him during the exchange." Fox explained. "His husband made it sound as though the last one who saw him was their daughter, but also mentioned that Mr. Noor had failed to arrive at a class he teaches at the college on Saturdays."

The implication easily that really that was as far as they knew, Sunny had been the last to see her father.

"Apparently the item loaned was an antique book," Fox checked her notes, summarizing them instead of relinquishing them to Shun. Not that she would have known that perhaps it was easier that she did that than handing them over. She just had made these for her reference and as such was slightly attached. "I also know that one tends to relinquish personal items more readily when they seem to know something is going to happen and the fact that Mr. Noor's husband noted this particular instance seems significant in some way."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:50 pm
That was certainly a curiousity.

"I can try speaking with Miss Jones about the exchange. Assuming I would not be stepping on any toes of whoever gets assigned the case officially."

Jeremiah would no doubt be interested in hearing about this.

As far as the item loaned went... Shun had to wonder just how antique this book was. It had the potential of being really, really old, given Liam's true age.

Demon_Pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:57 pm
"As long as the exchange goes on record, there shouldn't be a problem." Fox answered, somewhat uneasily. She had sort of wanted to be part of that conversation too. However, she also knew her place. And that wasn't out on the street until she could handle her little...problem. "Please let me know so I can update Mr. Noor's husband afterwards. I told him I would keep him informed."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:12 pm
"Of course," Shun nodded. He made a mental note to contact America later on.

"Anything other questions or concerns on the matter?"

Demon_Pachabel

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:18 pm
Fox glanced over her notes, a slight frown on her features.

"Not at this time, sir. If you need anymore information from my report, I have a copy at my desk and you're free to give it a look over at any time."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:37 pm
"Thank you, Blisskiss. Also... I would let the Chief know about this particular case sooner than later. I have a feeling he would be interested."

[262]  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:42 pm
Fox looked at the papers in her hands, then nodded.

"I'll do that. Thank you for the advice." she said, and then she was off. Apparently she did want to take this a step higher.

Blade Kuroda
Annnd thank you for the shortest RP ever. Except not really. I bet we could do shorter lmao.

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games