Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply Plot-O-Rama
[Plot thread] Yoooooo plot with me (Triumphalis added 8/16!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:17 am
YO I HAVE TO REPEAT ALL OF MISTRAL'S REQS FOR KNIGHT, HIT ME UP.

Click the banners for journal links!

User Image

Mistral Squire is researching transcendence as a means of self-defense and would love to talk to people about their experiences/can she take some measurements and/or blood?

She still feels a lot of guilt over what happened in her labyrinth, but in her own, Mistral-y way, so she's very defensive about it - but if you want to go off on her about it, you can go off. It'll be fun. She's also faintly aware that people are running their mouths about what happened and sullying her name? If you've heard about the Labyrinth Incident from other people and formed an opinion about it but never met Mistral, now's definitely a great time.

She spends a lot of time at her wonder, but when she's in Destiny City, she can be found hanging out with her service dog, Mendel. As a civilian, she also hangs out with her dog a lot! And she does yoga and swims really slowly and plays a lot of video games so what I'm saying is you've probably streetpassed her like ten times and she wants to have a pokemon battle with you.

User Image

Triumphalis Page needs to meet other members of the Zodiac court, and also to fight some dudes!

As a civillian, Carson MacLeod is an army veteran (wounded in action), a student at DCU (BA in Criminal Justice), and the boyfriend of Elke Arma. He reads/collects comics, plays guitar, and enjoys going to the gun range! He sells artisan cupcakes at the farmer's market on Sundays.

User Image

Teide Knight is slowly getting back into the swing of things and building confidence! She is very, very sad and impassioned about the plight of youma! She should also run into some Negaversers who knew her pre-defection soon and we'll see how that goes.

User Image

Babylon Knight recently acquired an alethiometer, a compass-like device that allows him to detect what planetary alignment a Negaverse officer would have as a knight. He's shown it off to a few people, which means word might be getting around that it exists! On the civilian side, Finn has left his job at White River Outfitters and works full time for the National Park Service. He continues to manage the Florence Court Apartments safe house, and he recently got engaged to Arkady Ashlyn-Smith/Avalon Squire!

Babylon is available to any and all negas interested in learning about their planetary alignment! I'd prefer it if once you do this, you refrain from changing your character's past life alignment, especially if you plan to purify your character at a later date - the alethiometer can be wrong, but it isn't often. While this isn't a binding effect by any means, no one is forcing you to let Babylon examine your character and these are the stipulations I'm placing on its use.

Babylon is also available for knight tutoring and talking about transcendence, although his transcendence was sort of weird and he's not really sure how other people are supposed to go about it. Sticking a second starseed in your chest definitely isn't the way. He also knows a fair bit about knight ancestors and the terms of their vigils, so if your character is considering returning their ancestor to the cauldron, he might be able to advise.

User Image

Eternal Sailor Europa is back in town and ready to mentor bby senshi/get into trouble/idek but if you need her for anything then I'm happy to help.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:48 am
So at what point is Astrophyllite finally going to knee Camlann in the balls?  

shibrogane

Stellar Lightbringer

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:48 pm
shibrogane
So at what point is Astrophyllite finally going to knee Camlann in the balls?

ASAP yo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:16 am
yoooooo i want warhol to chill out with people?? mostly i think megiddo should teach her how to murder because that sounds like nothing but a party tbh.

(either that or she can meet babylon and go OH MY GOD YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.)  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:48 am
Daekie
yoooooo i want warhol to chill out with people?? mostly i think megiddo should teach her how to murder because that sounds like nothing but a party tbh.

(either that or she can meet babylon and go OH MY GOD YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.)

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:17 pm
Silverah

Aludra is busy quizzing ********* about purification! ;D When that RP is done, I'd love for her to catch up with Astrophyllite to pass on whatever information she picks up!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:04 am
Ruriska
Silverah

Aludra is busy quizzing ********* about purification! ;D When that RP is done, I'd love for her to catch up with Astrophyllite to pass on whatever information she picks up!

Yes, I'm so into this! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:19 am
Silverah

i have faust who learned a few things about purification from camelot, though he might try to claw astro's face if she starts looking intimidating! he can share a few things about the process while side-eyeing her.

otherwise i also have umber who doesn't actually know anything about past lives or being a knight previously so learning about that + what planet he's from would be like wut  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:57 am
Strickenized
Silverah

i have faust who learned a few things about purification from camelot, though he might try to claw astro's face if she starts looking intimidating! he can share a few things about the process while side-eyeing her.

otherwise i also have umber who doesn't actually know anything about past lives or being a knight previously so learning about that + what planet he's from would be like wut

Astro's finding out about purification from so many sources at this point that I'm all set and don't need any more (and am going to go edit my first post accordingly).

ON THE OTHER HAND if you are really interested in Umber learning what he'd be a knight of/getting info spammed about past lives and purifications THEN HEY BABS IS YOUR MAN and we can set something up.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:41 pm
Silverah

Aludra's got enough info now. You happy if I start that rp up? 8D  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:43 pm
Ruriska
Silverah

Aludra's got enough info now. You happy if I start that rp up? 8D

Yes please! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:46 am
Silverah

NOW THAT FINALS ARE OVER would you like me to start Babylon/Umber? If so, is there anywhere specifically that he would not be found? I also just need to know if Babs would pursue an agent like HAY LISTEN because Umber would nope away from dat aura.  

Strickenized

Garbage Cat

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:35 pm
Strickenized
Silverah

NOW THAT FINALS ARE OVER would you like me to start Babylon/Umber? If so, is there anywhere specifically that he would not be found? I also just need to know if Babs would pursue an agent like HAY LISTEN because Umber would nope away from dat aura.

Babs isn't much for the pursuit thing, but if he sensed a lieutenant lurking around his location he'd be all like "hey dude I come in peace look I'm putting down my lantern, we chill? Ok. We chill." He patrols around the historic district/old town. smile Does that work for you and YES PLEASE I would love if you could start.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:09 pm
Silverah

If you're still looking for Order characters that would fight first and ask questions later for Astrophyllite, I'd love to do a battle with Iphigenia if you would be up for it! *__* Especially, if you're gonna purify her - I think it'd be nice to have Iphi meet a Chaos agent that's purified because she'd still have her doubts and not trust them and stuff. (Do people remember powered forms, is that how it works woooo i've completely forgotten but feel free to correct me.)  

Minsuil

Enduring Elder

Silverah

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:17 pm
Minsuil
Silverah

If you're still looking for Order characters that would fight first and ask questions later for Astrophyllite, I'd love to do a battle with Iphigenia if you would be up for it! *__* Especially, if you're gonna purify her - I think it'd be nice to have Iphi meet a Chaos agent that's purified because she'd still have her doubts and not trust them and stuff. (Do people remember powered forms, is that how it works woooo i've completely forgotten but feel free to correct me.)

Astrophyllite will be remembering her powered side, so if they meet back up later, she'll definitely recall the run-in! I would love to do a fight - I'm getting very close on my reqs but still trying to finish up. You can do a start tonight and I'll get to it later, or I can set something up this week!  
Plot-O-Rama

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff