Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Catch of the Day! [Aludra/*********]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:22 am
Aludra had come a long way since her very first patrol. Her naïve confidence had broken and then pieces back together into something new and stronger. She was no longer just a little girl playing at being a hero. There was a resolute piece of steel running through her spine now. She was going to do her very best, even knowing the dangers she faced; which was exactly why the Chibi was out tonight.

There was something she was seeking. She needed answers and she needed them yesterday. Aludra had a vague idea of who to ask, just not where to find them. Her run-ins with the talking cats who had shared their power with her had all been accidental. So night after night she could only hope that her jumping across town, broadcasting her energy didn’t hook the wrong fish.

Pausing to catch her breath in a dark alleyway, Aludra stared up at the thin strip of a starry sky and continued to hope.

LizzyMoo
Thank you so much!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:22 pm
"You know... alleys at this time of day are not the best place to hide..."

For a moment, it might have seemed as if the trash canister near the chibi senshi was talking. However, a small round cat pushed her way out of the top, smiling in a friendly manner.

"...any particular plans for the evening... mmm... Aludra is it?" The starlight glinted upon a silvery star upon the cat's forehead. Clearly, being a magical cat had its advantages at times.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:42 pm
Aludra made a startled sound and whipped around to face the trash canister menace. She had half a second to chide herself on being so obvious and then smother it in the reassurance that this was all for a reason.

Then the cat popped into view and she could only laugh in relief. To be honest, the voice hadn't been exactly scary to start with.

"Oh! I'm so glad to see you!" She exclaimed as she approached, looking keen to scoop the feline up into her arms. "Yes, it is Aludra. Such a pleasure to meet you." She paused to smile and curtsy.

It seemed her hopes had been answered.

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:48 am
With a light laugh, the manx repeated "Glad to see me, eh?"

Despite knowing the girl's name, that was basically all the Mauvian knew of this young senshi. However, it must have been that twinkle in the child's eye that caused the feline to speak up.

"You can pick me up if you want... I am sorry if I smell like trash... but I didn't pick what went in those cans!"

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:46 pm
"Can I? I don't mind the smell." Aludra had been told off before for being too grabby but certainly wasn't going to waste the chance when it was offered, so she scooped the manx out of the bin and cradled her in her arms. "Are you comfortable?"

It was time to get down to business before someone or something came along to ruin the moment. "I've been searching for information and I think you can help me. It's um... it's about, um..."

She paused, taking a second to collect her thoughts.

"How does someone leave the Negaverse?" She said finally and thought back to old memories from a future life, inspecting the jumbled mess for the right words. The worst things were always right there for her remember while anything useful just sat hidden at the edge of thoughts. So frustrating. "How can they be purified of all that badness? How does it work?"

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:03 pm
Tucking her paws up against her chest, the manx let out a hint of a purr as the child held her. Her stomach was up to the sky, and ********* didn't really mind. "I suppose I am comfortable enough!"

There was a teeny pause as the child then proceeded to let out what was on her mind. The Mauvian did not seem to look surprised in the least at the inquiry, but the answer was not as easy as "writing a letter of resignation."

"You have some interesting questions there! And truth be told, I don't imagine all cats would have an understanding as to the mechanics of purification, as it is called." A small smile crept onto the animal's maw.

"...however, I do have a decent grasp of the concept."

Even though the subject was serious, the feline didn't bother to shift her cozy position in the child's arm. "It is difficult at best... Not many who join the ranks of the Negaverse want to leave afterwards. For some, it is a matter of fear, being afraid of what their superiors might do to them if they left. For others, it is because they no longer fear the Negaverse. They embrace the chaos that has been forced upon their starseed. And that is a dangerous thing to embrace."

Pausing from the explanation, the tailless cat asked "...might I ask who you have met up to this point in your senshi journey?"

Ruriska
I am sorry I took so long to tag this! D8

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 am
"Just let me know if you want me to put you down." Aludra was clearly delighted to be holding the manx and unconsciously began rocking ********* slightly, as if she was a big fluffy baby.

But as lovely as it was to be allowed to hold the magical cat, her focus was undoubtedly on what she was being told. Purification. So she’d been right about what it was called. It made sense now that she knew more from her own dark future, the feeling of having darkness inside of you was much more than just choosing the good from the bad. It was deep and violent and destructive.

It was also news that not all of the cats would have knowledge on the subject. Finding this one in particular was a great stroke of luck.

"I’ve met…"

She trailed off, running the list of names through her mind. It was hard not to want to be cautious but here she was, holding the cat in her arms, asking for information, it wasn’t fair to hold back anything. Plus the manx just felt so nice.

"I’ve met a mix. Lots of senshi. Other children; Hypnos, Columba, Dionysus… although he’s older now. Julienne and Snowball are the other cats. Um, there was one more but it was during a battle. There are the others…" Again she was forced to search her memory for the right word. "Dark Mirror, I think they’re called." It made her think of Celemorrow and wonder what she would say to him now.

"The Negaverse. I, well, it feels I’ve come across more of them than my own. I don’t know most of their names. Just the ones who have been kind to me and want to talk rather than fight." Dear Amethyst. Did he believe his own lies? "And one in particular who wants to know how she can change. I want to find a way for her. I believe I can show her a new path."

Then of course there was Persephone but she didn’t want to talk about the Corrupted Senshi.

"I just realized I don’t know your name. Is it alright if I ask?"

LizzyMoo
Not at all. <3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:01 pm
The chubby cat bobbed her head up and down, nodding as this child listed out the various individuals she had encountered as a senshi. Some of the names were familiar, some were not, and that was okay!

In her cozy position, the manx introduced herself. "My name is *********! It sounds like you have met a few people as a senshi, but it doesn't sound like you have met the highest ranking individuals that could assist in the matter of purification."

Tucking her paws together, she then continued with a further explanation.

"Purification can only be performed by a few senshi who have managed to earn the rank of royalty. I happen to work with one of those few individuals... thus how I have learned a bit more on the subject than some."

She spread her paws out further, as if she was trying to hold something in between the space.

"The Royal Senshi have the ability to summon up a crystal, a somewhat raw source of power, to cleanse a starseed of the impurities it might have. It takes a vast amount of energy to control the crystal and to use it for such a procedure. I have heard rumor that there are other non-senshi out there who can also purify a starseed... but I do not know any individuals personally."

The manx let out a small purr before asking "...was that the information you were looking for?"

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:22 pm
Royal? Like a queen? Aludra nearly opened up her mouth, ready to cut the cat off mid-sentence and then snapped it shut again. Be patient, she mentally scolded herself as ********* continued her explanation.

"A Royal Senshi," she repeated and then nodded gratefully. "Yes, you were wonderful." She gave ********* a kiss on her starry forehead. It was perfect. With this she could pass on the information to Astrophyllite and together they could work out how to find a royal senshi together.

Though speaking of royalty…

"I forgot to say it before but I have met someone called Queen Zirconia."

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:38 pm
"No problem!" the manx purred as she received the kiss graciously. "I probably don't have all the information out there either... but any little bit helps, right!"

She was laughing, but that laughter cut out short as a name was mentioned.

"...Queen Zirconia?"

********* knew the name well, but the title attached to it was foreign. More than that, as far as the Mauvian knew, the one that went by Zirconia had perished in the nightmare world.

Overwhelmed by this possibility of being the one and same Zirconia she knew and loved, the manx muttered "...it couldn't be..." Did Iris lie to her? Were Iris' assessments incorrect? Was this an imposter altogether?

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:39 pm
"Yes," Aludra could tell she’d struck a nerve and after a thoughtful pause decided to continue, "Queen Zirconia. She was very beautiful and kind, with curly purple hair and a lovely black dress. She showed me how to reach my homeworld and I took her with me."

She chewed on her bottom lip for a moment as she let that sink in and then gave in to the next temptation and asked, "do you know her?"

LizzyMoo
Oops, unwittingly stumbled on a landmine there!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 am
The descriptions were vague at best, with only one key feature being notable.

Curly purple hair.

In this city, it wasn't what one would consider an uncommon feature, however, it was a key feature to the Mauvian she was familiar with.

The child's inquiry demanded a response of some sort, though ********* response was not nearly as helpful as her other explanations.

"...I am not sure... she might be someone I know... she might not... I would have to meet her to know..."

Either way, ********* would need to talk to Ellie after she was done with this child.

"...Is there anything else I can help you with today, Aludra?"

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:39 pm
Aludra could sense that their conversation was nearly over. She knelt on the ground and loosened her grip, so that ********* could extract herself without any trouble.

“If she’s somebody special to you, I hope that you see her again.” She said softly, smiling down at the manx. “I only have one more question.”

Everything else she knew was useless if she didn’t have someone to search for afterwards. “What is the name of the Royal Senshi that you work with?”

LizzyMoo

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 pm
Rather easily the manx flopped out of the child's arms once the arms loosened up. True to form, she landed firmly upon her paws. In a soft voice, she answered "I hope so too..."

However, she wasn't the sort to dwell too long on these negative emotions and questions.

With a knowing smile, she answered the child's question:

"...if you ever meet her, don't be fooled by her appearance or attitude. However, I work with Sailor Iris, the Senshi of Rainbows."

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Now she had all the information she needed and she could meet Astrophyllite without shame.

“Thank you, *********. It’s been wonderful to meet you. You’ve given me so much.” Aludra stood and curtsied. “I hope we meet again also.”

Then with one final wave, Aludra took left the alley at a run, heart swelling with hope.

LizzyMoo
Done on my end. <3 Thanks so much!

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces