The Voice of Time's Stable: Salvo Overcast

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Little Phony
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:38 am
Announcements!

08.25.2013 - Gasp! Upon return to the stable, plastic pieces from the Blister Pack were found scattered across the floor. And not too far away, a young filly struggles up onto her hooves!
Salvo Overcast is now officially a baby!
08.17.2013. - A package is found on the front steps of the stable, opened up and revealing a Blister Pack!
Salvo Overcast has joined as the stable's first Phony!

Gifts, Pets, and Grams!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:27 pm
User Image

Name - Salvo Overcast
Nickname(s) - Sal, 'Sallywag' - According to Filly Buster
User Image

Type - Earth
Gender - Female
Stage - Old Enough

Cutie Mark - A cloud - which represents her love of the clouds of course - along with a stick of dynamite over it -for that explosive personality!-

Appearance - A young, yellow filly with a darker lime green mane and tail. Her eyes are lime, as well.
Personality - A happy-go-lucky phony that loves to be around her friends and hang out with any and everyphony out there. She might come off as 'too strong' when she meets one for the first time, and even brash at times. At times she can even have an 'explosive' personality, but that only happens if she's egged on to an extreme. Hopefully that will never happen. She can be distracted very easily, especially when she see things like the clouds in the sky. She loves the patterns they make, and has a deep fascination about them. Though it doesn't take a lot to regain her attention. She's best described as a tomboy, willing to stand up to any phony that picks on someone she considers a friend and even fight to protect them.
Loud, obnoxious, joyous, and nosy are only a few of the list of adjectives that describe Salvo, though hopefully she won't scare everyphony she meets away.

Likes - Making friends, Clouds, Getting in other phony's business, being rambunctious, sticking up for others

Dislikes - Stuck-up phonies, Bullies, Jerks, Anyphony that insults another.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Relationships

User Image
Hard Truths

- "Wow...where to start...
Well, fer one thing I met'im kinda on accident to be honest, having been chasin' a cloud 'n whatnot before accidentally crashing him. I thought he was gonna lash out at me fer bein' the air-head I am, so I was pretty darn surprised when he actually was sort'a...'neutral-ish' about the situation. Our conversation from there was pretty awesome too...and though we touched some deep and personal subjects he really didn't mind, 'least until a certain point. It's nice talkin' to him, and I hope I can have many more 'accidental' meetings with 'im. The only thing I wish he could stop doin' is bein' so...I don't know the word for it uh...sour I guess towards others. Though, maybe it's just 'cause i'm not used to the behavior of other colts. Eh, oh well I guess.

User Image
Wicked Stitch

- "He's a pretty cool pegasus! I mean, look at those wings! They don't even look like they're a part'a him! And they still work! Haha, he's also pretty sweet for other reasons, just wish he wouldn't be so shy about things!

Filly Buster

- She's a really awesome filly, and now that I think about it, the first i've met! Little rough on the edges, sure, but I c'n tell that she's a pretty nice gal. Heh, and she hates it when people call her Filly! Definitely someone I c'n relate to! Buster...gotta remember that name 'n not slip up. Hah, I mean after all i've seen what she c'n do with a bat, I ain't gonna do anythin' to provoke her now!

User Image

Cirrus

- "He seems very eh...'detached' from everything...kinda strange and mysterious. Not a bad fella though, but those random conversations he has with those dolls of his are unsettling..."

User ImageUser Image

Mooncake & Paper Lantern

- "I just met 'em, but if they're friends with Truths then I guess they ain't that bad."

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:29 pm
Roleplay Log

Babby

1. Grounded and Air-Headed - with Hard Truths [x]
2. Forum Rp (pg. 335 cool - with Cirrus [x] [COMPLETE!]

3. Forum Rp (pg. 3416 - ) - with Hard Truths, Mooncake, Paper Lantern, Shrill X, & Wicked Stitch [x] [COMPLETE!]
4. Winter Wonderland - with Tinker Toy [x]
5. Forum Rp (3625 - 362 cool - with Mooncake and Paper Lantern [x]

Elements:

:: Honesty :: A Home-Run for Cover - with Filly Buster [x] [COMPLETE!]
:: Laughter :: Snow Salvo - with Wicked Stitch [x] [COMPLETE!]
:: Kindness :: Gifts for Friends - with Candy Dandy [x] [Incomplete, maybe Abandoned?]
:: Laughter (2x) :: Strange Laughter - with Noble Born [x] [COMPLETE!]
:: Loyalty :: The Perfect Storm - with Late Bloom [x] [Incomplete, maybe Abandoned?]
:: Generosity :: Are you gonna eat that - with Rock Sugar [x] [Abandoned?]

Old Enough:

6. Up There - with Doom and Gloom [x]
7. It's a bird! It's a plane! It's Shrill X and Salvo! - with Shrill X [x]  
Phony Stables | Certificate Threads/RP Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out