Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:31 pm
User ImageThe soft, constant sounds of a hoof beating on the snow was really the only sound to be heard in this distant patch of land, many other phonies and creatures opting to stay within their own nests due to the nearly below freezing temperatures. Small ice crystals continually fell from the overcast hanging above, providing the young filly with at least some kind of company. Wrapped around her next was a long, warm red scarf along with some matching earmuffs, the breath that escaped as she continued working coming out as little wispy clouds. Though this wasn't the most ideal weather conditions for one to be working in, she was actually quite content, fixed on completing the snow fortress that she had been putting extreme amounts of time into. The process itself was daunting, the phony having to press together individual blocks of snow that were to be placed together row upon row in order to complete the structure. The outcome would be worth it though, a beautifully done igloo that would soon be able to house at least 3-4 colts and fillies at a time. She never had the intention of keeping this to herself, no no it was much too unique. Instead she would share her work for others so that everyphony would be convinced to play in this beautiful snow! That is, if she would even be able to do it.

Alas, the filly herself was much too small to be able to reach higher up on her own, the creation so nearly complete but still lacking in the last couple of rows that would allow there to be a finished roof. She just needed a boost or some unicorn magic, but finding such things were rather bleak. So, with a little huff, the phony, known as Salvo, plopped onto the ground in a sitting up position to stare at the structure with a scrutinizing gaze. There had to be some way to do it!

Tristam Lockhart
((Tell me if there's anything I should change v3v~))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image
Tink stepped slowly on the snow, giving it suspicious look as he knew well enough that it could collapse any moment and he would bury up to his ears in cold cold snow. Once he was sure it wouldn't, he grinned and walked off into the streets, on his head a nice warm knitted hat with two, count them, two set of reindeer horns. They bounced around as he trotted down the street, revealing in the quiet the snow brought, it help his little chaotic little thoughts be more coherent.

He paused mid stepped, two legs still up on the air, and stared at the little snow fort he found. "Wow..."

The Voice of Time

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:35 pm
Giving a sigh, Sal began to roll rather in a rather bothered manner on the snow, still lost in thought about how in the world she was ever going to reach the top without any physical help. Maybe she could climb it? No, her hooves were rather flat, meaning she could slide off easily. How about...aha! A ladder! Perfect~! Popping up rather quickly, Salvo quickly began to run off back to where her stable was until-- *CRASH*

Falling back, the filly quickly attempted to flail around a bit until she could roll back onto her stomach, starting to rub a bit at her head. She'd run into someone, again, quite the usual way she happened upon others by now. Wow, she was probably going to build a reputation at this rate! "Sorry 'bout that!" The phony quickly said, getting on her feet and trying to help the other up any way possible. "You alright?"

Tristam Lockhart

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:48 pm
Tink squealed in surprise, falling back onto the snow. He blinked a few times, staring at the other with mild facination. "Popping out like daisies..." He giggled as he got up, his fake antlers crooked in different directions. "I am okay! Are you?"

The Voice of Time
Sorry fell asleep last night

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:01 pm
She completely missed out on that odd little sentence, more focused on the condition of the other. Once positive the cold was alright, Sal let out a little sigh of relief. "Phew! Didn't wanna get my hooves tied up in anymore unpleasant situations! 'm fine, thanks fer askin'! Used to this kinda thing by now, kinda like bein' immune!" She chuckled, grinning up as his own little decoration. "Hah, almost thought those were real fer a second! Glad they ain't, don't wanna be the only earthie prancin' around y'know? The name's Sal by the way, Salvo Overcast." The filly gave a little bit of a bow, fixing up her earmuffs for a second before looking back at the other, tail twitching happily.

Tristam Lockhart
It's alright vuv

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces