Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[Loyalty] The Perfect Storm (Salvo & Late Bloom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voice of Time

Shy Lover

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:12 am
It was a sight to behold, the rarity and beauty of such a thing simply incomparable to what else life had to offer. Well, at least that is what the young yellow-bodied filly believed. She was used to finding clouds of all shapes and sizes throughout her journeys through Phonyland, but none of them were simply as spectacular as this one, specific cloud. Sure, a majority of it was beginning to be lost to the slowly spreading gloom overhead, but the puffy white cloud was still trying to hold on and stand out with all its might! Or really, a rather exaggerated truth. She liked to believe that clouds could do these things, regardless of their true capabilities, and what was wrong about that? Nothing! A filly could dream all she what, and dream she would; for her head would always remain up in the clouds.

Knowing the sight wouldn't last and wanting to share it with, the phony began running about anxiously in an attempt to find some other filly or colt to share it with. After all it was no fun to keep something like this to oneself! It would only be fair to have somephony else's breath taken away by it as well! But where would she find this greatly lucky phony...

The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Haaaah, i'm sorry for the late start...though I really didn't know if I was supposed to start or you where but eh, might as well get a starter out of the way so no one else has to worry about it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:49 am
Late Bloom was walking quickly and looking up. Unlike Salvo, however, Bloom was a lot more concerned with the looming grey rain clouds rather than the white ones. He just decided to take a walk, and he didn't want it to be ruined by a summer shower!

The Voice of Time
Gaaaah, sorry for the late (and short!) reply!!! Feel free to harass Bloom in any way. ;v; And thank you for starting ! C:

The_Great_Book_Wyrm

Gallant Gawker

My Little Phony

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces