Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:49 am
Gods // Overview

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What are Gods?

Gods are either holy (good) or evil (bad) aligned. There is rarely any neutral Pockettu Gods. Neutral (grey) demi-gods come from the offspring of a god. They rule over a certain domain ranging from a variety of things. They only have control over their domain and while they can try to take over others, they will not acquire the defeated god's powers.

Domains?

Yes! Realms of which they own and control. Every God or Goddess starts out with a small main domain. They can add to it by acquiring followers/worshipers whom welcome them into their lives and homes. They can also take up arms and fight against other Gods or Goddesses for their domains as well. These are usually event based and prizes are land, additional power boosts, new followers (specially made for the event), and maybe even some familiars!

One of the goals of having a God or Goddess is to acquire as many followers and domains as possible. The more you have, the more perks you gain so to speak.

How do I get a God?

Gods are no longer available to be obtained via any means. This may change again in the future, but for now, you cannot obtain a God. They are only available through RLC. Why? Because they hold so many perks and no requirements for obtaining them. In the future we might offer some gold alternatives but this is not yet confirmed.

All Gods are INDIVIDUALLY drawn.

Meaning each god has unique line art. So when questing for your god, be sure to have a pose or two in mind!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:03 am
Gods // Perks

You choose what you rule over.

Be fair and don't try to god-mod out of this. When asking for a god please give at least three things you'd want your god to rule over in case if any of the options isn't available. If you don't get your first choice, don't complain. We will work with you to find something that isn't as god-modding. (Ex: asking for life or death as choices)

Followers

Start your own shrine and watch as other people's Pockettu come to follow your god! Your god may bless breedings, hold events, along with other things.

Events based off of your God!

Need more followers? Want to hold events to give your God more popularity? You can work with Acy and the staff to create events for your God that you run. Acy will make pets for your event for you to give out through games, raffles, etc. In the past Acy ran the events but she is putting her foot down and the God's owner must run the event themselves. This way it gives you plenty of time and ways to get your God out there and make themselves known!

Breedings

Gods take on one main Pockettu as their main child-bearer. This Pockettu is someone they have chosen through their looks, intelligence, personality and overall their DNA because they could potentially produce proper demi-gods. Sometimes it is another God while other times it is a mere mortal.

They may have a small harem of other potential child-bearers whom catch their eye. Sometimes a God may love someone in their harem more than their 'chosen'. It happens.

Gods may bless other Pockettu's breedings. This may offer some things related to that god's domain, give special powers to the children, or increase the amount of offspring acquired. However - if all owner's agree a God may curse a breeding as well. This may mean mutations, evil aligned children, and sometimes a smaller amount of offspring (if this happens though, mutations are assured).

Breeding with a God will always result in three children. Always. Unless they are cursed by another God.

More may come in the future~

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 am
Current Gods

Name // Owner // What They Rule Over // Shrine Link

Good Aligned

* Willow // Lexi_Perplexi // Harvest // [x]
* Syrridan // [X]Natty-Chan[X] // Love // [x]
* Solaris Hyperion // I--LiveWire--I // Sun // [x]
* Katerina // Sinbari // Winter // [x]
* Hoshigumo // Bo-Bae Eun // Space // [x]
* Irene Antoine de Clare // Midnightglow18 // Summer // [x]
* Elihoreph // Anthro!Sparky // Dragons // [x]

Evil Aligned

* Lady Synraehl // Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL // Fae // [x]
* Antarmur'ss // Yousei Akki // Darkness, Secrets, & Ambition // [x]
* Venezia // F a l l a c y // Carnivals, Fairgrounds, & Fireworks // [x]
* Hexynia Hellfire // Anthro!Sparky // Hellhounds // [x]
* Je'Vael // Lady Within // Magic // [x]
* Caius // Sinbari // Desert // [x]
* Zek R Harrison // trinkuh // The Damned // [x]
* Lucifer // [X]Natty-Chan[X] // Sin // [x]
* Nerissa Maelstrom // I--LiveWire--I // The Ocean // [x]

Neutral - Rare Alignment!

* Tyche // F a l l a c y // Extraterrestrials, Science, & Metaphysics // [x]
* Lukarius // lord_pippa_ari // Death // [x]
* Laithnu // TanuKyle // Life Cycles // [x]
* Chiyoko // [X]Natty-Chan[X] // Kitsunes // [x]
* Syeria // Not the Plushi // Dance [x]
* Delun // F a l l a c y // Tao [x]
* Tai'fon // AcyFaust // Storms [x]

Cursed - Extremely Rare

* Martyr // Aldrailian // [x]
* Warrior // Lady Within // [x]
* Mastermind // vampire werewolf fangirl2 // [x]
* Corrupter // Yousei Akki // Corruption & Temptation // [x]
* Defender // Aldralian // [x]

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 pm
Demi-Gods // Overview

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.What are Demi-Gods?

Demi-Gods are lower classed deities whom serve the main Gods. Usually they serve one God in particular and are granted a small share of the realm to watch over. They each have their own special abilities - however their power pales in comparison to that of a God's. Demi-Gods can be either holy (good), evil (bad), or neutral aligned.

Domains?

They rule over a small section of their chosen God's to watch. They hold authority and can excuse any command they so wish as long as it doesn't compromise the domain or the God itself. However any order given by a Demi-God can be overturned by the ruling God in question.

How many can I have?

Anyone can acquire a demi-god. There is no limit to how many a person can own either. At least not for now!

How do I get a Demi-God?

Sometimes through breedings, customs, or events. or RLC.

Demi-Gods come on a pre-made base!

There is a "good" base and a "evil" base. Neutral ones can be on either, they just lean more towards a grey-area.

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:46 pm
Demi-Gods // Choosing your Ruling God

How do I chose what God to rule over me?

Every Demi-God must serve a God. It's to help keep order and balance. Since there aren't that many Gods now, I will let it slide until you find a God that suits your Demi-God more appropriately. Alignments must be kept the same, however neutral Demi-Gods can serve either holy or evil Gods without problem.

Don't Be Silly!

A demi-god of disease would not serve a God of healing. Why? Regardless of the fact their alignments are most likely ebil and holy respectively, a demi-god of disease would NOT want people healed. It would want people to suffer, spread the diseases it creates, etc. So use your head when picking a God. Their powers must mesh in some way / benefit the God.

Followers

Be wise to gather followers to earn your God's favor!

More may come in the future~

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:47 pm
Current Demi-Gods

Name // Owner // What They Rule Over

Good Aligned

* Patch // TanuKyle // Strays
* Neveah // Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL // Kind-Hearted Gifts
* Azure // I--LiveWire--I // Flames
* Mircea // vampire werewolf fangirl2 // Peace
* Camille Margeux // Artymus // Can-Can Dancing
* Zarith Phantasma // Yousei Akki // Spirits
* Marzanna // Ninjagami Ryo Kage // Snowflakes
* Kandi Beatz // Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL // Raves
* Evangaline // [X]Natty-Chan[X] // Light
* Yaozu // F a l l a c y // Nekomata
* Vesta // Tellah Amna // Hearths
* Myrrim Frost // Yousei Akki // The Aurora Borealis
* Inanna // Henry_kunz // Adoration
* Kerenza // irishgirl1017 // Devotion
* Caru // trinkuh // Pets
* Cinder // Acidic Corruption // Lava
* Tsuki // Erina_Nobara // The Moon
* Amaryllis // Bo-Bae Eun // Spring
* Elysidin // Yousei Akki // Stars
* Zyriah // Sinbari // Dawn
* Lavender Tides // Yousei Akki // Lifeguards
* Taeng // Ragers // Fruits

Evil Aligned

* Ansell // SerenAur // Forgotten Memories
* Dahlia Rojo // Strawberri Stardust // The Carnival's Midway
* Xinnathion // Lexi_Perplexi // Hallucinations
* Ling Dark // I--LiveWire--I // Shadows
* Peregrine // TanuKyle // Disasters
* Skane // O-Cherushii-O // Undead
* Radella Nightshade // Yousei Akki // Curses
* Slash // F a l l a c y // Omens
* Semira Mara // Lady Within // Nightmares
* Sekan Risata // F a l l a c y // Laughter
* Scorch // Sinbari // Pyromania
* Minnaloushe // Alamoraine // Cait Sith
* Andarash // Artymus // Torture
* Sirocco // Anthro!Sparky // Demons
* Mwihira // Lural // Night
* Elaina // Ishtanballa // Shades
* Mimiko // F a l l a c y // Mimicking
* Toxicity P. Wurk // Aldrailian // The Lurking Ones
* Xeran // chiyochan64 // Brawls
* Caressa Desideria // Yousei Akki // Gargoyles
* Muminah Aida // Yousei Akki // Mirages
* Victor // I--LiveWire--I // Chance
* [ur l=]Riagan // AcyFaust // Telepathy

Neutral - Rare Alignment!

* Sitala // Sinbari // Fond Memories
* Esper // Anthro!Sparky // Tranquility
* Lalune // [X]Natty-Chan[X] // Yin-Yang
* [ur l=]Miach // AcyFaust // Psychokinesis

Cursed

* Arshavir // Sinbari // Strife
* Axel // Sinbari // Terror
* Pandion // TanuKyle // Trickery
* Hemlock // ashes to the wind // Toxins
* Carna // Sinbari // Savagery
* Serkan // I--LiveWire--I // Bloodshed
* Azellia Sangre // I--LiveWire--I // Sacrifices
* Riorden // Yousei Akki // Violence
* Yanamari // Sinbari // Vengeance
* Thanh // Aldrailian // Strategic Planning

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

acyfaust
Crew

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm
F.A.Q

Q. Can my god have a sub-domain / additional domains?
A. When they first start out, no. They acquire new domains mostly through fighting other gods or goddesses. They can slowly expand their territory which is similar to "adding" domains / having a sub-domain with getting more followers.

Q. What kind of powers does my God start out with?
A. Your God will always have powers over what it resides. It will never acquire other powers outside of that domain. You may be able to get a demi-god under your god's wing though that has powers quiet different than your god's domain, which is what makes demi-gods are great asset. In addition, gods only seem to get stronger with acquiring more followers. It's only because there's strength in numbers, once your God is out of their domain, they are left with their original strength and abilities.

Q. Can my God start off as a capsule?
A. I'm going to have to say no. I makes no sense to me for them to start off as capsules and grow. Let's save that for breedings, m'kay?

Q. I want more domains for my God!
A. That's fine and dandy but in order to start a war with another god you must get permission from the owner of that God and you BOTH must contact me letting me know you approve of it. Anyone can photoshop things nowadays. If your god wins, they do not get the other God's power. Instead they "curse" and take over their land, influencing it with their essence. The only way that land would return to normal again if for the original God to regain control.

8 // Shrines of the Gods

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games