Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:57 pm
User Image

TOC
| Welcome | Meet Nerissa | Domain&Shrine | Relations | Titles&Status | Harem | Demi-Gods | Followers | Joining | Offerings | Blessings | Curses |

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Nerissa Maelstrom is an evil aligned deity with a foul temper and attraction to all things beautiful. She is a fickle creature with wild an unpredictable mood swings. Something that pleases her one moment may send her into a violent rage the next. So it's always good to keep on your toes around her if you wish to last long.

She is extremely possessive of anything that is 'hers' from gemstones to her followers. Thieves beware, steal from her and you will wish you hadn't messed with her possessions. Strangely enough though she has no qualms about and rather enjoys taking things from others. She particularly enjoys attacking and sinking ships that cross her waters without having made an offering to request safe passage.
She's got quite the love-hate relationship with pirates. They travel and live on her oceans doing as they please but their ships usually carry large bounties of shiny coins and gems to collect from their sunken remains.

Nerissa has only recently joined the scene and is curious about land dwellers and those that have lived in her waters before her appearance. Though she has already begun to see the worth and pleasure in having others around her. Watch out pockettu, Nerissa could get a bit crazy. You have been warned.

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:01 pm
User Image

Nerissa has claimed all oceans as her vast domain and I wouldn't argue with her about it. The waters she primarily lurks around is near the tropical island the homes her shrine. This small island is the only land mass that she has laid claim to.

Though the island itself is a tropical paradise few that ever have set foot there would consider it a hospitable environment. Even when its not being pounded by wild storms ships that draw near are more often than not sunk by the tempter mental deity. The beaches and surrounding waters are a ship graveyard, littered with wooden skeletons and debris.

If one wishes to set foot on the island without being a castaway its best to come with an offering to her to dissuade from sinking you.
User Image

Shrine Entrance
User Image
Her Shrine is a sea cave on the tip of the island. The entrance has access from both land and water. Then funnels down into the rock before opening up into a semi-circular cavern with a deep pool in the center. A rim of stone runs around about half the space, meeting the water. There is a stone bridge with no railings that leads from the stone rim to a circle of stones that rest in the center of the pool.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

Nerissa has not been acquainted with the other deities yet so she has no strong feelings one way or another on them and will allow relations with their followers.

Nerissa will not permit mingling with Cursed or Twisted. Having a relationship with Cursed beings will result in banishment and or cursing.
Even just hanging out with one in a non-combative setting can result in terrible consequences.

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

Titles
*still working on these*
Priest/Priestess -
Guardian -
Shrine Caretaker -
Collector -
Servant -

Status Ranking

Harem Members
Demi-Gods
Favored Followers
Follower

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:28 pm
User Image

Nerissa's Harem is a place of honor to most, though becoming a part of her harem is not always consensual as she quite literally will just take whoever she wants and add them to her harem without heed to their own desires.

Becoming a part of her harem is simply a matter of showcasing yourself be it with sheer beauty to awe her or showing your worth in other ways that thrill her.

Also it should be noted that Nerissa is bi and loves a stunning girl and much a a handsome man. 83

If you wish to present yourself to become a harem member simply fill out this form :
[size=18][color=purple][b]Look my way I wish to show you what I can do for you~<3[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Pockettu Pic : [/b]
[b]Pokettu Name : [/b]
[b]Why you think you should become part of her harem: [/b]
[quote="I--LiveWire--I"][/quote]

Harem Members
Thresh - Sinbari
Amadour Leroux - Ragers

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Nerissa's trusted Demi-gods.

*sadly none yet*

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:32 pm
User Image

The current listing of her Pockettu possessions... *clears throat* I mean followers.

Thresh - Sinbari
Killian "SharkBait" Shaw - Sinbari
Amadour Leroux - Ragers
Vince "Sly Dog" Douglas - Ragers
Pe ary - Aldrailian
Peleophy - [X]Natty-Chan[X]

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:43 pm
User Image

Wish to join and follow the volatile deity of the ocean? Then sign on the dotted line with your blood to complete the pact to give her your heart and soul. >3
Oh, and don't forget to read the fine print...

Nerissa is an Evil aligned Deity. So it is recommended to seek elsewhere if you are a kind, gentle, good soul.
Though she won't have any second thoughts dragging you into her world if she takes a liking to you, no matter the kind of person you are. She's almost more an obsessive hoarder than anything else when it comes to followers.

If you are still sure you wish to follower her please fill out the form below :
[color=blue][size=18][b]I am one with the Ocean, let it carry me away![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Pokettu Image: [/b]
[b]Pockettu Name: [/b]
[b]Reasons for Following: [/b]

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:48 pm
User Image

Ah, yes. This is Nerissa's favorite part. From treasures, Pockettu, Art, Poems, ect. Nerissia loves receiving and hoarding all manner of things.

If you wish to please, appease, flatter, or win her heart this is the quickest way.

Use this code to post your offerings :
[color=goldenrod][size=18][b]I humbly approach thy greatness with a gift for your greatness![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Pockettu Image: [/b]
[b]Pockettu Name: [/b]
[b]Offering: [/b]
[b]Reason for Offering: [/b]

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 4:49 pm
User Image
*insert blessing info*