lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image

He is a god who equalizes every thing through his power of bestowing death.

He equalizes the rich and the poor, the weak and the powerful, the foolish and the wise by making them all a part of the same process of corporeal extinction. He does not favor any one.

Regardless of the time and the station of one’s life, one has to undergo the universal rules of Death. His rule is supreme and he deals with all in the same way. In his domain a Hitler, an Einstein, a Newton or a cobbler is accorded the same treatment.

To all his followers, Lukarius gifts a skull mask that allows him to feel their life force, as well as a golden scythe and a steel scythe. The golden scythe is to represent honor and loyalty, while the steel scythe is a reminder that life with Death can be cold and hard, and must be treated with respect, else you may get cut. If you're favored by Luk, he may just infuse a soul into one of the scythes to help boost your pockettu's power, or to help advise your pockettu in their service of him.

Blessing/Cursing:

Lukarius, while being the god of Death, loves collecting souls. He is always willing to bless the breedings of his followers whom please him, but beware annoying or angering this God, for he will not think twice about cursing your young as a form of punishment.

[size=18]Oh Lord, Bless/Curse those who deserve their just desserts:[/size]
[b]Breeding Pair:[/b] (Names of Pockettu)
[b]Temple Prayer:[/b] (Rp of one or both pockettu praying for Death's blessing or RP of pockettu praying for Death to curse the breeding.)
[b]Consent:[/b] Both owners must consent to this blessing/cursing of the breeding.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:02 pm
User Image

User Image

A neutral god, Lukarius is able to see and accept both the good and evil in beings. He is a god who can see the beauty in all souls. However, this makes him neither a good god nor a bad god to his followers. All of that depends on the individual, and their perception of him.

Lukarius can come off as being very arrogant and cocky, full of himself, and possessive over things and souls that he has come to deem as being his. He is a flirty god, usually turning his eyes from a current 'favorite' to another without skipping a beat. This is a facade, because though he does flirty and sweet talk many, his is a heart that longs for the true romance of a soul mate. His one and only is all he truly wishes for.

Given the domain he rules over, Luk is obsessed with the inner energy of the beings whom follow him. Physical appearance have no meaning to this god, so do not expect favor due to outward beauty. Instead, Luk focuses immediately on the soul of his beings, and knows them by the form their soul takes. (An example would be Aalis. This is an image of how Luk sees...everything. If it has a soul, he sees that more then the thing it is in.)

Beware, for Luk is a god whose will is absolute. There is no reasoning, dealing, or bargaining with this lord of Death.

Demi-gods

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Death is peace. Death is rest. Death is absolute. Death is a comfortable grave to return to after a long night of reaping. It is here, in the earths layered embrace, that Death welcomes you home.

This is Purgatory. The city of souls.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

~Do you wish for the absolution and peace that comes with being a follower of Death? All that need be done is fill out and post the below form into this temple to gain Death's attention. Lukarius is always looking for beautiful souls to add to his collection, both the bright souls of purity, and the dark souls of corruption are welcome into his arms. It is preferred that you willing to RP a meeting between Lukarius and his potential follower before they officially 'join' him, but it is not demanded.

Soul Appearances:

Cracks- The bad/dark memories, or traumatizing memories, that leave a lasting mark on the soul itself. The more cracks, the darker a life the soul has experienced, and more fragile a soul tends to become. Too many cracks can lead to a Black Soul.

Colors- Souls can come in any blend of colors, however, the colors often have meanings behind them. Colors to make note of are:

*Red- Red souls are suffering souls, such as the souls of Zombies. These souls have chosen to trap themselves in the rotting flesh of life, rather then being released into the sleep of Death. Due to this, they are as an open and infected wound, raw and in constant pain.

*Gold- Souls with gold in them tend to be very loyal souls that, once they make an allegiance, will honor it for their entire existence.

*Black- Black souls, or souls with black hue, are those closest to the Cursed. Black souls are souls about to break and die, and tend to be the darkest and evilest of souls. This makes them unpredictable. Luk tends to place these souls in a forced sleep deep in a cavern in his realm, in hopes that the slumber will help to repair the damage the soul has suffered, and remove some of the taint that is destroying it.

For more color=meaning ideas, take a look at this or this image. (Remember, grain of salt on the meanings and all.)

[b]Name of worshiper:[/b] (Your pockettu here~ ;D )

[b]Alignment:[/b] (Good, Neutral, or Evil?)
[b]Souls appearance:[/b] (This is important due to it being Luk's visual "first impression". So please be descriptive.)
[b]Show Death your loyalty:[/b] (Small RP of your pockettu giving oath of loyalty to his new god)

Spirits Collected:

Aalis- Shimmering Blue and Gold, constantly fluctuating and pulsing to an inner beat, never still. Very few dark cracks.

Void Blackheart- Green soul, spiderweb crack from center. Calm and peaceful.

Skellyn- Metallic silver soul, constantly shifting and moving. Slightly cracked.

Aeron- Yellow soul, fearful and cautious. It tends to tremble a lot, and grows lighter or darker with emotions. Cracks can be seen; a few dark ones and many hairline cracks caused by self torment. It seems this soul does not even trust itself as of yet.

Kamayeu- Solid gold soul with faint crack in the center.

Lorelei- Pink with pulsing gold streaks.

Cerise Meridan- A blue and turquoise soul of sadness and misery streaked with lavender moments of peace. Small shimmers of gold and white.

Dusan- Blue with silver at its core.

Chester- Dull purple with a single crack.

Osso- Yellow and gold soul tinged with maroon

Wilhelm- Periwinkle blue with flickering pink and white sparkles

Siouxsie- Brown based soul with superficial cracks. Streamers of violet and deep blue can be seen throughout along with flickering bits of gold.

Shokoti- Very dark purple containing a large crack down the side. Crack is pulsating yellow.

Hazarmaveth- Golden soul with streaks of blue, white, purple, and green.

Jonreau- soft baby blue soul

Skella- A silver soul with a pink core. Upon first glance a tinge of orange can be seen.

Mourir- Grey

Matataki- A blinding gold soul with flickerings of orange, yellow, turquoise, and white throughout

Diam- Blue with white flecks that slowly shift to black then back to white again

Zulkeri- This soul seems to be glistening in gold, the strength of it lightens his whole body.

Whisper- His soul appears just as he does, a rainbow of colors enfolded partially in dark blue.

Zarieth- Zarieth does not have a soul. He is a soul. Every inch of his pale skinned body is a soul in solid form. I suppose you could say he's really more of a physical metaphysical entity, if that chaos makes sense. From the tips of his wings, to each strand of his hair, his body is a vivid soap bubble rainbow display of light and color. Brilliant and ever shifting.

Aspen- Black

Reyja- Pink

Stellar- Turquoise

Ankh- Grey

Ammita- Golden, with perhaps some other color reflecting her serious nature

Thanatos- Grey. A very neutral color, much like himself.

Argo- N/A

Aydina- N/A

Catrina- N/A

Anir- N/A

Avalon- N/A

Elsa- N/A

Collin- N/A

Elipse- N/A

Hugh- N/A

Crim- N/A

Runihura- N/A

Nirav- N/A

Nazar- N/A

Karnette- N/A

Spaz- N/A

Tahira- N/A

Lulik- N/A

Thana- N/A

Sharma- N/A

Raith- A prideful purple aura with a vain turquoise center. Steady and bright

Zalaika- A silver soul with a purple core signifying her royal beginnings and self appointed significance.

-
-
-
-

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 1:31 pm
Name of worshiper: User Image

Alignment: Good
Souls appearance: Skellyn's soul is a constantly shifting silver, much like the mists that spew from her mouth when she talks. There are cracks in her soul, but she is by no means in danger of becoming a dark soul. There are bits of are strewn throughout but for the most part she is that silver slate, cold, glittering, and yet one of the softest metals.
Reason for worship: Skellyn has been through alot with her mate, and she feels as though Death is something that she should embrace. She brings it to those who would threaten her mate, and she is very protective of him. Allying herself with Lukarius would give her a stable place to stand on when it comes to her perception of where she stands in the world after being so abused and having the roles so switched between her and her mate, Ari.

How RP active will you be? I'm not going to lie - I will waver in and out alot simply because of work and how I'm feeling that day.
Show Death your loyalty: Skellyn was never one to fawn, and she wasn't a pet for the lap, but she did know one thing - there were beings that you treaded carefully around. She'd been to the other shrines, felt her way around the edges of them, and always left feeling emptier than before. But this place - this place resonated with her, and she laid herself down at the foot of the alter and wagged her tail. She had naught else to give but herself and possibly the soul of her mate if she could convince him to not be so timid. "I don't have anything to give you. Nothing but myself and my service. I hope that these are enough."  
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm
Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Souls appearance: Skellyn's soul is a constantly shifting silver, much like the mists that spew from her mouth when she talks. There are cracks in her soul, but she is by no means in danger of becoming a dark soul. There are bits of are strewn throughout but for the most part she is that silver slate, cold, glittering, and yet one of the softest metals.
Reason for worship: Skellyn has been through alot with her mate, and she feels as though Death is something that she should embrace. She brings it to those who would threaten her mate, and she is very protective of him. Allying herself with Lukarius would give her a stable place to stand on when it comes to her perception of where she stands in the world after being so abused and having the roles so switched between her and her mate, Ari.

How RP active will you be? I'm not going to lie - I will waver in and out alot simply because of work and how I'm feeling that day.
Show Death your loyalty: Skellyn was never one to fawn, and she wasn't a pet for the lap, but she did know one thing - there were beings that you treaded carefully around. She'd been to the other shrines, felt her way around the edges of them, and always left feeling emptier than before. But this place - this place resonated with her, and she laid herself down at the foot of the alter and wagged her tail. She had naught else to give but herself and possibly the soul of her mate if she could convince him to not be so timid. "I don't have anything to give you. Nothing but myself and my service. I hope that these are enough."

There was a moment of silence before a figure in black appeared behind her. "I accept all for what they possess in their soul, not for the wealth they have to offer." Lukarius assured the light, ever moving metallic soul. He held out his hand, and from it appeared two scythe, a gold scythe to represent the honor behind the worship of death, and a steel one to remind all that Death is more then resting the soul, but can be cold and hard as well. From his other hand, he held out a skull mask shaped to fit Skellyn's face. "You are welcome in my purgatory, now and forever, Skellyn with the Silver Soul."  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

Party Paladin

13,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 pm
lord_pippa_ari
Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL

There was a moment of silence before a figure in black appeared behind her. "I accept all for what they possess in their soul, not for the wealth they have to offer." Lukarius assured the light, ever moving metallic soul. He held out his hand, and from it appeared two scythe, a gold scythe to represent the honor behind the worship of death, and a steel one to remind all that Death is more then resting the soul, but can be cold and hard as well. From his other hand, he held out a skull mask shaped to fit Skellyn's face. "You are welcome in my purgatory, now and forever, Skellyn with the Silver Soul."

Skellyn took the mask and placed it on her face then handling the scythes with reverence, bowing and grinning at the same time as her tail wagged faster. "Thank you my Lord. I will serve well."  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:26 am

Alignment: Neutral
Souls appearance: Aeron's soul is yellow, the color of fear and caution, but also the color of hope. Sadder, darker moods dull the hue to more of a mustard, while lighter moods cause a brighter yellow to shine forth, up to where even trace flickers of gold can be seen. The soul vibrates quite a bit, as though trembling from some unseen horror, or a hope barely contained. His soul is marked with cracks; a few dark ones but upon closer inspection, all of the others are hairline cracks, born more from self-tormenting and long-abiding dark thought than actual events.
Reason for worship: Aeron fears death, plagued by the crazy and yet insistent thought that perhaps he can live forever and bypass it altogether. He knows in his heart that this is ridiculous, and yet it torments him to no end. He wants to welcome death, not run from it; he wants to embrace the peace it brings, and cast aside the impending exhaustion and futility that comes from trying to outrun it. But fearing it and wanting it at the same time sounds delusional and confusing, and it is something that he feels that only the God of Death himself can help him with.

How RP active will you be? As active as I can, but bear in mind I have a 12 hour job with a strange schedule; I do try to at least come online once a day, work day or no, and check/reply to things. ^^
Show Death your loyalty: Aeron approached the shrine cautiously, unsure of what to say or do; he wasn't a particularly religious person. Should he light a candle? Do something with water? Leave a loaf of bread? None of these seemed particularly sincere for an offering to Death itself. There was always a soul, but the only one he had was his own, aching inside of him like an old wound never fully scarred over; he was already presenting that as it was. Kneeling down on one knee, he lowered his head and clasped his hands together, his eyes squeezed shut. "I know it doesn't seem right, voicing my own desires instead of appeasing yours with an offering, but I hope that presenting myself will help in both cases. I don't want to run from death...I want to make peace with it, to accept it and welcome it into myself. I can only offer you a soul willing to learn how to accept and spread the ultimate truth; that death comes to all and it need not be feared."  

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:25 pm
Alamoraine

Souls appearance: Aeron's soul is yellow, the color of fear and caution, but also the color of hope. Sadder, darker moods dull the hue to more of a mustard, while lighter moods cause a brighter yellow to shine forth, up to where even trace flickers of gold can be seen. The soul vibrates quite a bit, as though trembling from some unseen horror, or a hope barely contained. His soul is marked with cracks; a few dark ones but upon closer inspection, all of the others are hairline cracks, born more from self-tormenting and long-abiding dark thought than actual events.
Reason for worship: Aeron fears death, plagued by the crazy and yet insistent thought that perhaps he can live forever and bypass it altogether. He knows in his heart that this is ridiculous, and yet it torments him to no end. He wants to welcome death, not run from it; he wants to embrace the peace it brings, and cast aside the impending exhaustion and futility that comes from trying to outrun it. But fearing it and wanting it at the same time sounds delusional and confusing, and it is something that he feels that only the God of Death himself can help him with.

How RP active will you be? As active as I can, but bear in mind I have a 12 hour job with a strange schedule; I do try to at least come online once a day, work day or no, and check/reply to things. ^^
Show Death your loyalty: Aeron approached the shrine cautiously, unsure of what to say or do; he wasn't a particularly religious person. Should he light a candle? Do something with water? Leave a loaf of bread? None of these seemed particularly sincere for an offering to Death itself. There was always a soul, but the only one he had was his own, aching inside of him like an old wound never fully scarred over; he was already presenting that as it was. Kneeling down on one knee, he lowered his head and clasped his hands together, his eyes squeezed shut. "I know it doesn't seem right, voicing my own desires instead of appeasing yours with an offering, but I hope that presenting myself will help in both cases. I don't want to run from death...I want to make peace with it, to accept it and welcome it into myself. I can only offer you a soul willing to learn how to accept and spread the ultimate truth; that death comes to all and it need not be feared."

Luk was cautious of approaching this one. His soul was crying out against Lukarius's very existence and reality, though the desires of this pockettu's heart shone faintly from within his soul. A contradiction to it's own being, this soul would be hard to handle and flighty.

Thoughtfully, Lukarius watched the pockettu in silence, before he summoned one of his Jackal messengers to him. To the canine, he entrusted a parcel bag containing the customary gifts he bestowed upon his worshipers. He thought surely this soul would look wonderful carrying the golden scythe representing the honor in worshiping Death, though he wondered if this one could learn the appeal of the hard and cold material of the steel scythe, and the duty behind it.

As a last addition, he added a skull mask to the bundle, but not before he modified it with a bright yellow soul gem at the center of the forehead in the shape of a third eye. This eye, he closed over the gem that contained the soul of a peaceful, young child. Through this soul, Luk would follow this new worshiper, as well as try to directly influence the wild changes and conflicting emotions that tore at this soul in hopes of saving it from one day turning red.

Luk stayed hidden out of Aeron's sight and sent his messenger beast forward, allowing the jackal to deposit the bundle beside Aeron. It gave a yip to draw attention to itself, staring at Aeron in silence before whispering softly in mimic of Luk's voice, "You are welcome in my purgatory, Aeron. I accept your uncertainty and your hopes, into my protection now and forever." With this, both the god and the messenger vanished.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:53 am
lord_pippa_ari
Alamoraine

Luk was cautious of approaching this one. His soul was crying out against Lukarius's very existence and reality, though the desires of this pockettu's heart shone faintly from within his soul. A contradiction to it's own being, this soul would be hard to handle and flighty.

Thoughtfully, Lukarius watched the pockettu in silence, before he summoned one of his Jackal messengers to him. To the canine, he entrusted a parcel bag containing the customary gifts he bestowed upon his worshipers. He thought surely this soul would look wonderful carrying the golden scythe representing the honor in worshiping Death, though he wondered if this one could learn the appeal of the hard and cold material of the steel scythe, and the duty behind it.

As a last addition, he added a skull mask to the bundle, but not before he modified it with a bright yellow soul gem at the center of the forehead in the shape of a third eye. This eye, he closed over the gem that contained the soul of a peaceful, young child. Through this soul, Luk would follow this new worshiper, as well as try to directly influence the wild changes and conflicting emotions that tore at this soul in hopes of saving it from one day turning red.

Luk stayed hidden out of Aeron's sight and sent his messenger beast forward, allowing the jackal to deposit the bundle beside Aeron. It gave a yip to draw attention to itself, staring at Aeron in silence before whispering softly in mimic of Luk's voice, "You are welcome in my purgatory, Aeron. I accept your uncertainty and your hopes, into my protection now and forever." With this, both the god and the messenger vanished.

To Aeron it was as if the whole place had gone, with a wince at the pun, silent as the grave. He was absolutely certain that the deity whose temple he was praying in had heard every word, but beyond that, he had no idea what to expect next. Would a voice laced with death whisper words in his ear that would turn his blood to water? He didn't feel anything touch him, like tendrils of shadow creeping up from the floor to caress his skin, cold and clammy from nerves and fright.

Whatever he had been waiting for, it certainly hadn't been the yip of an animal, and at the Jackal's call, Aeron's eyes snapped open and his head shot up in surprise. His eyes darted about, resting on the beast standing close beside him, as though waiting for him to see it, and he felt his body freeze. He was certain that this was his response, and whatever was going to happen next was at the behest of the god to whom he had so earnestly pleaded. Was he accepted, or was the creature here to chase him from it's master's presence?

Then he noticed the bundle in front of the Jackal's paws, and as his hand began to move slowly toward it, the voice that he was certain was Death himself whispered in his ear, voiced by the animal in front of him. He felt a chill begin at the base of his spine and creep its way up, but something seemed to melt it halfway up his back. The voice, little more than a whisper, while still frightening, soothed with its words. He had been heard, and Death was willing to help him with his plight.

"T-thank-" he began, then gasped as the Jackal vanished, and the silence seemed broken by a myriad of small sounds, as though he had just spent the last few minutes in a soundless bubble. Looking down at the parcel, now all alone beside him, he reached out to pull it to him gently, opening it and pulling out first the mask, running his fingers over the shimmering jewel in it's center before putting it on, and then reaching in to pull out the twin scythes. One in each hand, he held them close to him, as though he were afraid they would escape, feeling their touch and the touch of the mask on his face, assurances that this was all real; Death, his gifts, and his hopeful promise. This.....was only the beginning.  

Alamoraine

Rainbow Hoarder

18,325 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:08 pm

Souls appearance: Kama's soul is gold through and through. But...there seems to be a small crack near the center.
Reason for worship: Kama has always been eager to help those who feel close to Death. He wants to ease their souls and to help in any way he can. Upon hearing of the God of Death, Kama became increasingly curious and found out everything he could before deciding to align himself with him.

How RP active will you be? I can be semi-active? I love to RP, I just need to be poked or reminded to reply sometimes ^w^;;
Show Death your loyalty: Kamayeu stepped into the shrine of the God of Death and smiled. His eyes were hidden behind his black visor, but they sparkled. He was eager to speak to the God and give his oath. He wanted to help as much as he could. "Forgive me if I am intruding, but I would like to join your service. I have nothing to offer except myself, I hope that's alright," he said and smiled.

Souls appearance: Lori's soul is pink with streaks of gold that seem to pulse.
Reason for worship: Lori doesn't remember much of her life before she was named, but she loves to sing and has found that her songs have a calming effect on others. She wants to use her voice in service to Luk.

How RP active will you be? I can be semi-active? I love to RP, I just need to be poked or reminded to reply sometimes ^w^;;
Show Death your loyalty: Lorelei practically danced into the shrine of the Death God. She was so excited! She wanted to meet him, to pledge her life and soul to his service. "Sir? I mean uh, my lord?" she squeaked, unsure of what to call him. "I...I just want to join your service! I will do anything you ask me to!" Offering! Right, she was supposed to have an offering. Except she didn't. Or did she? "I don't have a physical offering....but I hope this is okay!" she said brightly before clearing her throat and beginning to sing.
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:34 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Souls appearance: Kama's soul is gold through and through. But...there seems to be a small crack near the center.
Reason for worship: Kama has always been eager to help those who feel close to Death. He wants to ease their souls and to help in any way he can. Upon hearing of the God of Death, Kama became increasingly curious and found out everything he could before deciding to align himself with him.

Show Death your loyalty: Kamayeu stepped into the shrine of the God of Death and smiled. His eyes were hidden behind his black visor, but they sparkled. He was eager to speak to the God and give his oath. He wanted to help as much as he could. "Forgive me if I am intruding, but I would like to join your service. I have nothing to offer except myself, I hope that's alright," he said and smiled.

After the pockettu's pledge to join Death, the air in the temple grew cold and silent but for the soft click of nails on the floor. Luk phased in, a small pack of jackals surrounding him as he approached the blessed. His glowing white eyes focused on the breautiful golden soul that lit the pockettu before him up like the sun. Lukarius stopped before the blessed and raised his hand to offer the golden scythe that represented the honor found in Death.

"You are welcome in my Purgatory, Kamayeu with the Golden Soul. I hope that you find your soul at ease inside my city, fierce and brave in my army, and may it rest peacefully among the spirits of the dead we seek."

Lukarius gave the pockettu a pat on the shoulder, then turned and phased away as his Jackals brought forward the remaining steel Scythe and skull mask that now belonged to Kama as a symbol of his service and worship under the god of Death.  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Souls appearance: Lori's soul is pink with streaks of gold that seem to pulse.
Reason for worship: Lori doesn't remember much of her life before she was named, but she loves to sing and has found that her songs have a calming effect on others. She wants to use her voice in service to Luk.

Show Death your loyalty: Lorelei practically danced into the shrine of the Death God. She was so excited! She wanted to meet him, to pledge her life and soul to his service. "Sir? I mean uh, my lord?" she squeaked, unsure of what to call him. "I...I just want to join your service! I will do anything you ask me to!" Offering! Right, she was supposed to have an offering. Except she didn't. Or did she? "I don't have a physical offering....but I hope this is okay!" she said brightly before clearing her throat and beginning to sing.
Sorry I never told you
All I wanted to say
And now it's too late to hold you
'Cause you've flown away
So far away
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day...

What a wonderful voice... Lukarius opened his eyes and phased into the Temple of Death, seating himself in a stone replica of his throne back in purgatory. He watched the pockettu as she sang, his eyes following every pulse and excited vibration the soul inside this toy gave. Singing truly brought out the very essence and being of this follower.

Rising, Lukarius walked slowly down from his stone throne and to the girl. Summoning forward the customary items he bestowed upon his followers, both scythes appearing at his side in the mouths of two jackals, Lukarius summoned the skull mask to his own hand. Into it's forehead, he engraved an intricate pattern of musical notes.

"Such a lovely voice could only belong to such a lovely being." He complimented Lorelei, holding out the mask to her with a gentle smile upon his lips. "Surely such an angel as you will always be welcome by my side in Purgatory. May your voice ever drift through my realm, and bring peace to the souls sleeping there. Welcome, Lorelie with the Angel's voice. I am pleased to accept you into my service."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm
~Announcement~

Lukarius closed his eyes and sat back in his throne, projecting his thoughts out to all the followers he was connected with through their skull masks. "Due to my need to remain in Purgatory to defend our ally and our home, I am not able to be as active on the field as I would like." He frowned, as if the thought of inactivity aggravated him. "So, my followers! I pass it unto you to destroy the enemies before you like the weaklings they are. Support our ally Antarmurr's and his minions! Let the world tremble before you, the chosen of Death himself!"  

lord_pippa_ari

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Within

Demonic Lunatic

15,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:36 pm
Name of worshiper: Cerise Meridan

Souls appearance: This soul is overcast in sadness, hazed throughout with soft gray misery. Though it seems that in this sadness, the soul has some how found peace, for now, with beautifully merging tones of pale blue and turquoise. The soul has streaks of lavender through it showing that she is at peace with death, if anything she welcomes it when it is her time. A shimmer of gold radiates from the soul, promising a true and loyal heart. Lastly, there are flecks like glitter of white through out, a soul seeking to protect those that are on their way to their final fate. If not in life, then in death where she believes it is most important.
Reason for worship: She feels trapped in her current living shell. Like an itching cocoon just waiting for the day that the beautiful butterfly that is her soul is set free by death, comes forth. Until the day that she is to come 'home' she wants to do the work of the final fate that everyone must face. She feels that this will bring more comfort to her saddened soul and perhaps, bring her a bit of joy in knowing that even if she cannot be yet, she will see others put to peace at last.

How RP active will you be? As active as I can be, you know how rl is. Sometimes you have all the time in the world it seems and then, none at all.
Show Death your loyalty: A lone girl, dressed in black with hair that streams down her back silvery white softly entered to chamber. Her deep blue eyes downcast in respect. In comparison her soul is quite vivid when looking between the two, though right now the strongest colors of her soul are the light blue and the golden. The golden ribbons pulsate, tremble... yearning and hoping but still unsure if there will be acceptance. Her tread is silent as she crosses the room to the altar, kneeling before it and sitting on her heels with her eyes still looking at the floor. "My Lord God Lukarius... I am Cerise Meridan... humble warrior seeking to be of service to You my Lord." she leans forward and lays her forehead to the ground, not closing her eyes, her hand, stretching out towards the altar, towards death itself... "accept me I Pray, allow me the honor of serving You, until it is time for me to cast this mortal shell that binds me to a world filled with pain, treachery, heartache, love, joy, friendship, family and loss. Though I have none of those good things yet nor, many of the bad... all I desire is to be yours, to serve from this day forward. This is the offer I give to You of my own free will." she goes silent, her voice had been clear and pure in it's intent and through out, her soul still reached for the altar, like her hands did as she stayed in her submissive position on the floor.  
8 // Shrines of the Gods

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff