Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Taru's Ashnai'le Plot Thread- Kafei, Anju, Junko, & Tasso! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:38 pm
SO. I've been looking to make this thread for awhile, but especially with the recent meta plot revelation this should be good of time as any to chuck this up!

I don't think I know very many folks with pride members, and I'd really like to get to know more of you better! c: So if you would like to discuss maybe starting a side plot from the meta or you just wanna chat, my AIM Chise kitty is always open. (Please mention your Gaia SN or I get confused <3'')

Give me a few minutes to claim some posts and set up info <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image
Link to Kafei's Journal Post is Here

About Kafei
Kafei is self reliant with a great sense of justice. He's a trustywroty individual that always delivers on his promises, no matter what it takes to achive them.

He tends to take on obligations that really don't concern him, but has a hard time saying no if asked for help. After all, he is an able young male and feels it is his duty to help those in need. If he fails, he is incredibly hard on himself even if the result was from another individual's doing. Long story short: He's ignorant as hell and way too optimistic for his own good sometimes.

Kafei is very much a gentlemen. He is shy about flirting, feeling as though he's being disrespectful. The Tama also isn't the type to fling.... besides, he's eyes are already set on a certain Atmaja lioness.

Sometimes he forgets that he is still young and rather inexperienced. The male has the mouth of a Atmaja lion at times, that have gotten him in trouble with the Ligi ranks. Kafei has no qualms about expression his views about the Shatkona's unique style of ruling over the pride, and is the one subject he has an extremely hard time keeping his cool over.

Looking For....
Allies- Pride members who also want to do something about the Shatkona.
Enemie AKA LIGI- He really needs to meet more of them. I'd really love for him to meet one of Indiras kids and just completely unleash his hate of Ligi on them.
A close friend- He keeps a lot of what he's feeling about the pride and such from Anju. He needs someone who he can talk about this stuff with (possibly his relationship woes too?), and someone he would be there for as well.
ANYTHING- Really, Kafei is my favorite SoA so just throw it at me, and I'll prolly say yes, k? > O>

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order
Good is a Matter of Opinion (Kafei & Jahi)- Kafei enters the Ashnai'le lands and meets up with a strange male at the boarder who greets him into the pride. [Done]
Bad Boy! (Kafei & Kafele)- After seeing a young Atmaja beating up on a Tama cub, Kafei decides to have a little heart to heart with the feisty cub. [Done]
Only a Matter of Time (Anju & Kafei)- Kafei meets up with a young lioness in distressed. The two spend the day roaming the lands looking for her familiar, but in the process get to know each other very well. [Done]
Follow you Follow me (Anju & Kafei) The two meet up the next morning to go hunting for the pride. Kafei and Anju find out they make a pretty good team and successfully hunt down a rabbit. [Done]
Lines in the Sand (Kafei & Dada)- Kafei meets up with a lioness who seems enthralled with the Shatkona, but believes the Ligi are bullying him. [Inactive]
Coming to Roost (Kafei, Coaxoch & Ixcatzin)- Kafei finds two related lionesses at the boarder wanting to join the pride. Knowing the hunters number is low, he brings them in and tells them a little bit about the theology of the pride. [Done]
The Story in Your Eyes (Kafei & Kayin) After making his first solo kill in the pride lands, Kafei finds a lion willing to help him carry it back to the dens. The two speak for awhile and Kafei finds out the stranger is a Ligi. He finds himself having conflicted thoughts about if it's possible for there to be a "good" Ligi under Sahen's rule. [Active, Steady]
Unraveling (Kafei & Saengdao) Kafei has a run in unknowingly with the head of the Atmaja house. [Active, Steady]

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

Link to Anju's Journal Post is Here (not as fancy as Kafei's yet. >: )

About Anju
A very sweet lioness, just... forgetful. Anju has a hard time remembering faces, so she treat anyone she comes in contact with as if she's met them before, just encase she has. Naturally the lioness is very nurturing and loves taking care of anything smaller than her. She dreams of having a large family someday. She's just reached adulthood, roughly around the same age as Kafei. She's a huntress, but often neglects her duties.

The Atmaja is usually loyal to her beliefs, but isn't very observant and doesn't ask many questions. As a result she is easily manipulated.

Anju is one of the few still ignorant to the plight of the pride. Up until her death, her mother did everything she could to hide the corruption and true horrors that had been going on around her daughter. Although it was done with the best of intentions, Anju now thinks Sahen has done a great job keeping the peace, along with the Ligi members. While she has heard horror stories from other pride members, Anju has a hard time believing them.

Looking For...
Anything!- Just looking for more RP with her while her plot develops.
Ranks with lions above Lord Rank- She gets star struck very easily. I would love her to meet a Ligi or first blood and just be totally impressed with them. 8D She's already met Dada, but I'd like her to meet moar.

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order

Trick of the Tail (Anju & Junko) Anju and Junko get to know each other on the Recommendation of their parents. It doesn't go so well, and the two become separated during a game of chase. [Done]
Dance of the Puppets (Anju & Dada) The Atmaja still grieving for her mother and coming to terms with the departure of her cousin soon after, Anju stumbles upon a lioness who hates Ligi. [Active, Slow]
Second Nature?(Anju & Jabari & Cucco) Anju is confronted by a Ligi about her hunting habbits. [Done]
Only a Matter of Time (Anju & Kafei)- Anju meets up with a Tama lion while in distressed. The two spend the day roaming the lands looking for her familiar, but in the process get to know each other very well. [Done]
Follow you Follow me (Anju & Kafei) The two meet up the next morning to go hunting for the pride. Kafei and Anju find out they make a pretty good team and successfully hunt down a rabbit. [Done]
Lessons Learned (Anju & Ibis) Coming back empty handed once again at the end of the day from a hunt, Anju meets up with the head huntress for the Atmaja house, Ibis and explains herself. [Active, Steady]

User Image

About Cucco
Anju found a beaten-up Cucco when she was still very young. The lioness helped nurse her back to health and as the bird grew their roles sort of reversed. Cu now is fiery protective of Anju and is much more wise to the goings on in the pride than her lioness friend, due to her ability to quietly listen in on conversations from trees.

Even though she's a... bird, Cucco considers herself an Atmaja. And has a fiery personality to go along with it. She's easy to anger, and will attack anyone she feels is a threat.

Looking For
Encounters/Gossip: Cucco enjoys chatting it up with other lions besides Anju. I figure she might be a good character for other pride members to just talk with about their feelings, figuring she would never do anything with the info she's heard. >D (and she wouldn't without permission, o course~)

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order

Second Nature? (Anju & Jabari & Cucco) Anju is confronted by a Ligi about her hunting habbits. [Done]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

About Junko
Junko is a confident, assertive lioness growing up in the pride. Not much could get her down, and she spent most of her time looking over her younger cousin Anju. She's very much a tomboy; an Atmaja through and through. Junko enjoys taking care of those who are not as straightforward as she is, and has been known to be a risk taker at times.

Junko has a surprisingly normal childhood. While her extended family suffered from loss, her mother had managed to stay out of the line of fire until recently. After a life altering event occurred one night during her adolescence, Her mother was determind to get her out of the pride. Distracting a group of Ligi to make sure her daughter could escape into the rogue lands, Junko's Mom ended up paying the ultimate price to ensure her daughters freedom.

Jun now prowls the rogue lands, though she roams dangerously close to the boarders. Cucco occasionally checks up on her for Anju, so the two don't loose contact.

Looking For
Backlog or boarder encounters- All she can have until she comes back into the pride! for IC reasons this must be (friendly, for now) Ligi or some who could get away with it.
Future Plotting would be awesome though? PM or IM for specifics on where her plots are going.

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order

Trick of the Tail (Anju & Junko) Anju and Junko get to know each other on the Recommendation of their parents. It doesn't go so well, and the two become separated during a game of chase. [Done]
Just This Once (Xen & Junko) After escaping from Ashnai'le, Junko spends the night with a rogue male. [Active?]

About Sohalia
Generally a rather laid-back character, she doesn't seem to take much seriously. She has an air of confidence about her, and is not easily intimidated by even the largest or highest ranked lions.

When duty calls or another lion pushes her buttons, her fierce temper can show itself in the form of her fighting ability. At that point she shows no mercy, regardless of who's on the other end of her paw strike.

She was once from a family of relatively lower-ranked lions, but has since made a deal with the devil to live a much more comfortable life as a Ligi. So far she hasn't regretted it in the slightest, and while she doesn't always agree with the Shatkona's decisions she has not qualms when it comes to taking orders. "All in a hard days work."

Looking For
Ligi encounters- I'd like her to have some "friends" within her rank.
Family- I'm looking for a sister for her, possibly that hates her guts for selling out to the Shatkona. Bwaha, got something! > w<
Anything- Once again, she needs some serious character development. Anythings welcomed.

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image

About Tasso
Tasso is a strong, confident, sometimes cocky male, but is always looking out for the little guy. He tries to make the most out of the opportunities that Indira has given him and takes pride in his role in her plans.

Tasso has one big weakness, and that is a pretty lioness. Not to say he doesn't want a more formal family one day, but... he's young. And a male. His hormones lead him to make some questionable decisions when the oppurtunity with a female presents itself. Most of the time he's the one doing the "hunting", but he doesn't mind being used either as long as he gets what he wants out of it.

Although Tasso had always been big for his size, he was the youngest of his brothers. Because of his bulk, he isn't the quickest lion and he's realized this with time. When it counts, he depends heavily on brute strenght and has started to concenrate on that while training. Never the leader in the maturity department among the bunch though, and that trait still lingers with him into adulthood; he is painfully easy to work up.

He takes pride in being a rather masculine fellow and works hard to come off as such around other, but Tasso has a big heart. He can get incredibly emotional when he starts talking with lower ranked members and what they've gone through, but tries to keep them in check so that he can offering comfort. [/copypasta]

Looking For
JRP? Please? xD;
Backlog RP with family, friends, whatever. c:
General RP He's open to anything really. He's one my newest guys in the pride so I would love to get to RP him a bit more.
A lady to break his heart A crush that goes nowhere or just wouldn't work? >: Tama girls preferred, but since this isn't a mating plot I'll take atmaja ladies into consideration.

Quote:
RP List:
In Chronological Order
Indira's Boys (Indira, Kayin, Jabari, & Tasso) Indira reveals her plans for her sons to become Ligi. [Done]
Well if we have to be Ligi... (Jabari & Tasso) Tasso runs into his older brother, and they have a heart to heart. [Done]
Isn't Life Strange (Iaeratu & Tasso) The still newly promoted Ligi, comes face to face with a lioness who blames all Ligi for her parents death. [Done]
Regression (Haji & Tasso) Tasso Run's into one of the Shatkona's slaves. [Done]
Gone too Far (Jabari & Tasso) Tas confronts his older brother Jabari about his decision to enslave a rogue female roaming the pride boarders, and the dangers of falling for her. [Active?]
Vulnerable (Tasso x Junko) Tasso finally gets laid. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 pm
yessssss!

User Image
So here I have Ibis, the Head Huntress to the Atmaja group. Like the darks of her fur, Ibis can be a female of very brooding moods and can be harsh when she speaks. Duty is everything to her, and she'll be damned if she doesn't see it completed. However, she is a patient lioness, knowing the laws of a good hunt and the poor condition of the pride. It keeps her focused, cunning, and stealthy enough to get by on any goals she makes. Those, along with her older age experience, are things she hopes to pass along to her fellow hunters. Maybe even influence them too with her disgruntled views against the current ruler. xD

Now then, question is who you'd like for Ibis to meet? 83

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Ohh man, it was hard to decide. I think an RP with Anju might be absolutely amazing though. xDD

She's a really young huntress who's so terrible at her job, that basically Kafei hunts for her so that she doesn't get in trouble. He can't help her everyday though, so maybe Ibis could notice the distinct lack of... anything brought back by miss Anju. Maybe she could put her through hunting 101, or at least try to get the point across that being a huntress incredibly important to the well being of the pride.

Either way she needs some serious discipline. 8D;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:20 am

I have Kayin, one of Indira's boys. I think I'm RPing him as an adol even though he grew. If you want someone for Kafei to yell at for being Ligi, you're welcome to have him snarl at Kay. But be warned, Kay's likely to just get upset rather than actually fight back (he doesn't want to be a Ligi either ;A; )

Kay is open to RP in general if you want him to meet others. He's modest, but maybe too much so, as he's extremely gifted and hard-working. He can come across as shy, but he's mostly just trying to not hurt anyone's feelings.

zephira738

Timid Hunter

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:49 pm
Yeeees that would be perfect 8D!

That's sorta what I was looking for, because Kafeis going to have a hard time coming to grips with meeting a ligi that doesn't agree with well.. how ligi operate.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:04 pm
BUUUUMP!  

Hotaru-Neko

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 am
Ba-dum-chiiiing~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:48 pm
::Nudges up::  

Hotaru-Neko

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm
ttly forgot my bad!
would you like to start or me?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:04 pm
xD No problem, I saw your sig and that you've been busy. <3

I can go ahead and start it. c:  

Hotaru-Neko

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 am
I can offer Coaxoch and Ixcatzin for RP for... Any of them xd They're in need of a JRP(I'd rather RP them at the same time, in one RP, to join) surprised  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff