Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP] Dance Of The Puppets (Dada & Anju)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image

"I just, I can't believe it!"
A little red lioness who was visibly distressed could be heard in the forest talking out loud to herself.

"Why couldn't I watch cubs again today? And why did they keep reminding me to actually catch something? Just because I don't most of the time, doesn't mean I won't this time. Why do I have to be the one to go hunting.."

Her words dwindled down to loud mumbles, with a recognizable words here or there. She was a lightweight, but still did her best to stop as loud as she could down the small trail she was making in grass.

"That's right... hunting is what a huntresses does."

realizing that making all that noise was counterproductive to her goals, she stopped in her tracks and sat down. Letting out a sigh she began talking out loud again, this time speaking much quieter than before.

"Mom, I'm sorry. I should have listened better. I have no idea what I'm doing." Her head bowed down and she went quiet, never had the usually bubbly lion ever felt so lonely in her young life.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:02 am
User Image

Dada'ntombe HATED being away from the weeping lion. Ever since discovering her heritage and moving into the 'castle' with her dear grandfather she'd felt like she'd been in a dream. Life was luxurious and perfect; as a cub she'd dreamed about being a princess, and now that she was one she found that all her expectations had been met.

Of course, there were still some troubles. Her aunt, silly thing, still blamed Sahen for the pride's troubles. And the Ligi, the TRUE masterminds, were still running rampant supposedly at his command. Why couldn't the people just see that her grandfather was just as much a victim as they were? Surely if they all rallied against the Ligi they would win...

That brought her back to why she'd left the weeping lion. Ugh, she wished she could be home...but she had to sneak off. She wanted to train and get strong, learn to hunt! She was a princess so of course she'd be good at it right away. And then she'd be able to help Sahen fight the Ligi! She wanted him to be so proud, to love her and keep calling her his princess. And if it took bending a few of his rules to do it, well, surely he'd understand!

Brimming with pride in herself, she lowered into a stalking pose. Sooner or later something'd come along to be pounced, right? And soon enough it did...but it wasn't prey, it was a lioness! She didn't recognize her...GASP! What if it was a Ligi, come to attack her when she was alone! With a little whimper she hunkered back, trying to sneak away without being seen.

ShinosBee

Nerd

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:32 pm
Anju's ears were folded down as she pawed at some soft dirt on the ground, her soft white fur turned a dull beige. She thought about how making all that noise wasn't going to help her find anything, and nor was drawing doodles in the sand. She knew she was bad at hunting though, so as far as Anju was concerned, this was all just a bit waste of time on everyones part.

Suddenly the rust colored females ears flipped back up, with her eyes growing wide... she could hear that something was in the area, perhaps even another lion that could help her.

"Excuse me? Is anyone there?" She looked around quickly trying to spot what had been making that rustling sound in the brush. If it was a lion the young female wasn't at all afraid of the affiliation. Some feared running into a Ligi, but she knew from experience they could be very helpful and friendly. After all, no matter what the rank everyone in the canyon was at heart a member of the pride.

"Please if your a lion, I kind of need some assistance." If nothing came out then maybe it was some sort of small animal that was injured. At least she may have found some food to take back for once.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 am
Hmmph. A female voice? Well female ligi weren't unheard of. She crouched in the bushes, waiting for the right moment to pounce...Bah. A ligi wouldn't ask for help so nicely. They were liars and cowards and just wicked lions. She snorted at the thought and rose to her perfectly sculpted paws. Wit ha flick of her curly hair she slipped through the brush.

"Greetings." The stranger's coloring caught Dada's eye. Mmm. Those were colors she liked. The red and gold reminded her of dear Sahen...Maybe she would help out after all. Yes! She'd do it in Sahen's name, too. Then maybe the people would start to understand that it wasn't that he didn't want to help, it was that the ligi trapped him and made him unable!

"Of course I am a lion. You needed some help? Perhaps I can help you. you ARE a member of the Ashnai'le, yes?"

ShinosBee

Nerd

Hotaru-Neko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:30 pm
"Hello!"

Anju's face glowed when a lioness younger than herself appeared in front of her. Although it would have been in her best interest to have found something to kill or perhaps a Ligi, a new friend and a further distractions from her job was always welcomed.

"Yes of course, I'm an Atmaja huntress." Anju felt so lucky that she had found such a beautiful lioness, and so far she seemed friendly enough. She had a confident air about her, and she was very well kept. Anju who was easily star struck, bubbled up with excitement when she realized that she may have stumbled upon an upper class citizen. Perhaps she was a Lady?

"My names Anju, please to meet you." The rust colored lioness bowed her head and flashed a friendly grin. "I've been looking around for a Ligi to help me with my hunt. Do you think you could help me find one?" If she was a lady, surely she would have connections in high places. If she was simply another huntress then maybe she would have finally found a partner to hunt with that could replace Junko.  
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games