Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] ShinosBee's SoA Stuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:36 pm
REHOMED

User Image

by Kir.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:16 pm
User ImageDaud'r (Garbled form of 'Dormin')
RP Color: #64AA2B
Pride: Nergui
Species: Lion

Biography: Think of Cera from The Land Before Time. Dormin's a headstrong gal with a lot of spunk and some anger issues. She's good at heart, but exceedingly egotistical to the point where she often teases or belittles others, even her own family. She doesn't really think badly of them, it's more that she thinks TOO MUCH of herself. She needs an attitude adjustment.

History: I'm a jerk who hasn't RPed her too much, but she grew up training each day to be tough and strong, and teasing her siblings. I think a lot of why she's mean is because she's afraid of being picked on for being a girl, so maybe if she makes fun of them first they won't talk down at her.

Current situation: She's currently at/near/outside the borders of the pride looking for people to protect. Her pride is supposed to defend those weaker (who to Dormin is everyone except maybe her mom and the pride's leaders) but since the whole pride does that no one there needs any protection. So she's looking for someone to do that for.

Friends & Enemies

None

Family

Father- Verge'lian
Mother- Na'ima
Siblings: Kawaakari, Kismet, Asim, Bebenya, Li'annam, ...
Mate- None
Children- None

User Image

by Kir.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 am
User ImageWeyard (Name of the world Golden Sun takes place in)
RP Color: #ff88ff
Pride: Mwezi'Johari
Biography: Weyard is a serious-minded lioness. She's smart, if a bit emotionally unstable (I don't mean crazy, she just has bouts of depression, on which there will be more info in her history/etc. sections) and cunning to boot. She tries to abide by the rules as best she can until she considers them morally unworthy of being followed. She has a strong sense of personal ethics, but isn't above doing something 'bad' if it will be fore the greater good. She can be selfish at times as well.

History: Wey has a lot of history. During the earthquake which effected many prides in SoA, her pride was partly destroyed. The animals they fed on fled, and the people began to starve. Weyard along with several others were sent out to search for new lands. She wandered alone for a time before finding such a place and deciding to return home to inform her pride. To her dismay, said pride had either died off or left by her return. Feeling somewhat betrayed and abandoned, she set off to find her missing family. Eventually she was deceived by Tariq ([Eskimo]) and captured to be part of his harem. She remained in his care for a short time while she sorted her inner turmoil.

Current situation: Recently Weyard has decided that just because her family may not want her anymore is not a reason to give in to Tariq and be another 'slave' to him. She had a forbidden tryst with a male on the borders and would up pregnant. The cubs, clearly not Tariq's have made it clear that Weyard is not suitable to live in the land of Kings, and her sentencing is pending.

Family

Father- DECEASED
Mother- DECEASED
Siblings: DECEASED
Mate- Pyke
Children: Ruya, Zahira, Malik, Siraj, Nesrin, Feroze, Fatin

User Image

by Daffu.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:14 pm
User ImageSao (Freedom)
RP Color: #0088bb
Pride: Antianeira

DECEASED

Abandoned RPs

None

Family

Father- DECEASED
Mother- DECEASED
Siblings- DECEASED
Mate- Deceased
Children- Many!

User Image

by Blue.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:49 pm
User ImageAulus (Name of a Roman emperor; little grandfather)
RP Color: #AF9F9F
Pride: Rogue

Biography: Aulus was once rowdy and friendly, but since gaining his position he's had to get serious. He's constantly looking for a way to do well enough to please his father and yet still have fun. He's trying to be more diplomatic and formal, but he just can't help being a goof sometimes.

History: Aulus was born one day! The end. Just kidding. He grew up some and got his title and freaked out, because now all his siblings get to play and have fun and he has to do lessons and be serious. To remedy this he took to wandering the pride and meeting people (and pouncing/chewing them sometimes.)

Current situation: Aulus has a new BFF, Amandus! Amandus doesn't know he's the heir, so they joke about being warriors together.

Finished RPs

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17236369

Abandoned RPs

Family

Father- Maximus
Mother- Nyao
Siblings: Many
Mate- Amandus (secret), ???
Children- None

User Image

by Kir.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:22 am
User ImageOhitekah (Brave, as in the Native American warrior)
RP Color: Tan
Pride: Ela'Wadiyi
SEER!

Biography: Oh Ohi, Ohi, Ohi. He's the kind of guy you just shake your head at. He's like a jock, very fit but not the sharpest, and he often insults or puts down others completely unintentionally. He's a bit of a braggart and his favorite adjective is 'the BEST.' When he does figure out he's upset someone he apologizes (awkwardly) but usually he doesn't figure it out.

History: For some reason he was compelled to join the Ela. I won him as a prize during the big joining contest, so he's got little to no backstory.

Current situation: Ohi's found a lady! But he's distressed, she's from another clan. HIS clan's the best though, so he can't go live with her...right? Also he's angry that he still hasn't gotten any tattoos.

Family

Father- ???
Mother- ???
Siblings: ???
Mate- Inoke
Children-

User Image

by ???.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:54 am
DECEASED

Quote:
User Image
Tepe
(Soldier's Stripes)
RP Color: Dark red
Pride: Firekin (Simo)

Personality
Smaller than average, there have been some concerns that Tepe may lack the stature needed for becoming a Firekin. The adopted son of Siri’wasii, he generally goes with the flow, following orders to the best of his ability. He is, in fact, a rather sensitive lion who is often subjected to bullying by the Firekin and a couple of members of his own rogue group.

Prompt response: Oh. Oh gods. She's looking at me again. Why do they always look at me that way? They all do...I know I cleaned my fur, there's nothing on my face. But...arg! Why won't she stop looking at me?! "I hate it..." Maybe if I don't look back at her she'll stop looking at me. There's nothing wrong with me, right? I mean, yeah. I'm small but I'm not that small, right? Right...yeah. It's just that I'm new. And new things are interesting, heh. Yeah...

She's still looking. Mmm that makes me uncomfortable. What does she want? Should I go ask her? "No, no, she'd ask me." She must not want anything. Just staring...I don't want her to stare though. I wish I could tell her not to. She looks mean...I'm scared...

...She thinks I'm that small. Aaah she's still staring, no! "I don't WANT her to stare!" Stop staring! Stop it! Stop staring at me, stop staring at me, stop staring at me stop staring at me STOP STARING AT ME! "THEY'RE ALL STARING AT ME! RRRAAGH!" Stop it...stop iiiit! I...I can't take it. I'll MAKE her stop! I'll make her...how?

...I'll tell her off, make her stop. I'll smack her, make her stop. Pluck her eyes out, make her STOP....I'll..I'll...I won't do anything. Mom wouldn't like it if I hurt them. But the staring hurts...I wish they'd all stop staring, forever. At least now HE won't stare anymore. Ignore her, ignore her. Go away...I'll just hide until they all stop staring. Then it'll be good again.

Still lost in his turmoil of thoughts, the lion staggers towards Kenna, brushing up alongside her as he passes. "You shouldn't stare you know...It makes you seem rude, and being rude makes you ugly. Some people don't like that sort of ugliness around them..." Just as quick he slips away, trotting off to slither into some dark den or other.

You know...maybe 'dad' dying wasn't so bad. I mean...Most of them stare at each other now, not me. And he doesn't stare at me either. Not anymore.

Family

Father- Epesi (adopted, deceased)
Mother- Siri’wasii (adopted)
Mate- None
Children- None

User Image

by Daffu.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:49 pm
User ImageFarooq (Knows the truth)
RP Color: Seagreen
Pride: Bahari'Moto

Biography: He's something like a hippy, and has a very hard time discerning truth from lies, and fantasy from reality. Farooq's a laid back dude, all in all, and not entirely dumb but he's got a bit of a beach0bum mentality.

History: Uhm...he was born! I haven't RP'd him yet at all so there isn't much to it.

Current situation: Like I said, I haven't RPed him, so right now he's just chillin' around the Bahari. He's on the cusp of the age where he'll notice girls, and I'm thinking he might be a sort of womanizer...not having a ton of mates or flings, but the kinda guy who'd lay around with a babe on each arm, and they'd all know it wasn't serious, but have fun with it. *shrug*

Finished RPs

Family

Father- Kairav
Mother- Jesenya
Mate-
Children-

User Image

by Kir.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:02 am
User ImageMlipuko'Bega (Exploding shoulders)
RP Color: orange

Personality
Bega is, like his markings, something of a spitfire. He's often getting into trouble and teasing others; his heritage gave him the size to push others around and the temper to make him eager to fight. Of course he loves his mom and dad (though he wishes they'd give him a bit of leash sometimes!) and would never hurt any of his family. Well, not really. He plays hard, but usually knows when to stop.

Lately he's getting more itchy being around home, and sort of wants to see the world. He knows his home was in the desert, but he's not sure where it is. He wants to go see it, he thinks he could easily take any of the firekin in a duel, and he's certain that the reason his family left was because the rest of the pride couldn't keep up with their strength. Or something. Typical braggart teen who thinks he's immortal.

Family

Father- Makaa'Yamoto
Mother- Zapaliti
Mate- None
Children- None

User Image

by Slander.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 am
User ImageItsaso (Ocean)
RP Color: #772200

She's very food-oriented, and will try to eat just about anything. She's a bit simple minded and can easily be made to do anything, as long as there's a food-based reward for it. She was born by the sea, and despite being told not to go in, she couldn't resist. She was swept away from her home and thought to have been drowned.

But she wasn't! She washed ashore in the Dawn-Walker lands and was adopted by an adolescent lioness named Ramla. Unable to get home, or even sure where home was as related to her new pride, she opted to stick around, and now stays there, causing trouble with her lazy bohemian style and big mouth to match her big appetite.

Abandoned RPs

None

Family

Father- Jasiri'ka
Mother- Nabili Siti
Mate- Sant'Iris
Children-

User Image

by Nerpin.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:19 pm
User ImageNohpe (Variant of 'nope'...as in, I was asked if I'd named her, I said 'nope')
RP Color: Aqua
Species: Wild Dog

Personality

Finished RPs

Abandoned RPs

Family

Father- Adetokunbo
Mother- Janja
Mate- None
Children- None

User Image

by ???.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm
User ImageAliutup (Scrambled version of parent's name)
RP Color: Black
Pride: Pridelands
Species: Hare

???

Finished RPs

None

Abandoned RPs

None

Family

Father-
Mother-
Siblings
Mate-
Children-

User Image

by Blue.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image Samyaza (His old demon name; changed from Adrame, short of Adramelech, the name of a demon)
RP Color: Gray

Personality

Finished RPs

Abandoned RPs

Family

Father- Mahewa
Mother- Kasdeya
Mate- None
Children- None

User Image

by Lith.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:25 pm
User ImageOhm (Meditative sound, changed from 'Kaleo', voice)
RP Color: Orange
Pride: Jini-Msemi

???

Abandoned RPs

None

Family

Father- Vastal'Faraman
Mother- Haramu Pendu
Siblings: Some
Mate-
Children-

User Image

by Lith.

ShinosBee

Nerd

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:53 pm
User ImageDada'Ntombe (Curly haired lady)
RP Color: Indianred
Pride: Ashina'le

Personality

Finished RPs

Family

Father-
Mother-
Mate- None
Children- None

User Image

by Blue.