Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions
{ External Mission and Mission Reports } Submit Reports Here Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:18 pm
Deus Ex Machina Mission Report Form
((OOC: Herding the lambs))
Name: Sayaka Valens
Division: Moon
Mission ranking:
- Part Term
Status of mission: Not .. successful? We didn't find anything!
Additional points of extreme importance: I-I'm not sure.
Commendations or warnings: [blank]
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 am
((OOC: Missing the Dead Men))
Name: Marcus Hasan
Mission ranking: External Mission
Status of mission: Success. Scouted desecrated grave site. We found the graves lacked coffins, as well as dates of death. Tori found a watch and roots (which vanished under light), both have been deposited at the labs.
Additional points of extreme importance: Strange figure in the distance, unable to make out who or what.
Commendations or warnings: Tori was extremely keen in spotting possible clues, and she was excellent to work with.
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me: Marcus Hasan

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:43 am
((OOC: Herding the Lambs))

Name:
Gale Gentry.

Division:
Death.

Intermediate Trainee.

Mission ranking:
External

Status of mission:
Mostly a failure, but there were successful points. As Death Hunters we were requested to locate the information and research within the facility, but to no avail. We managed to defeat an unusual creature that kept attacking, as well as discover a certain piece of paper that I now have in my possession and will be showing to Caelius within the day. Aria also brought back a body

Additional points of extreme importance:
The piece of paper in question seems to be a note of some sort - an old note, with writing on it that is unusual. I will be showing it to the head of my division.

Commendations or warnings:
Since there were no new Death trainees on this mission, Madison and I were assigned two new Mist trainees instead - Sydney and Dillon. As I was leading the squad, I found them all to be very dedicated and helpful. Maddie is an excellent addition to the Death Hunters as well.

I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me:

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 am
((OOC: Hearding the Lambs))
Name: Infinity Wynaero
Division: Sun
Mission ranking: Part Term perhaps?
Status of mission: If I had to guess...probably a failure. Was that even a mission? There was an attack of fuzzbutts Yeti's. Other than that, no idea if we found or did what we actually went out there for.
Additional points of extreme importance: --------
Commendations or warnings: Bloody yeti snow guts taste absolutely and horrendously terrible.
User Image

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 pm
Name: Rin Alder
Mission ranking: Part Term(?)
Status of mission: I'd say success; we killed the yetis, retrieved a few things, and no one in our team died.
Additional points of extreme importance: Seems a mangled body(or two) was also brought back.
Commendations or warnings: I rather liked Jordan's leading skills. He kept Rep in his place, a feat in and of itself.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:42 pm
((OOC: Consistency))
Name: Rin Alder
Mission ranking: Part Term(?)
Status of mission: Failure; I... I'm not even sure what the goal of this mission was.
Additional points of extreme importance: We put on robe-things to fight zombies we wound up running from.
Commendations or warnings: Too much drama to point fingers, will just say Rep is somehow to blame like always.

User Image  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:13 am
((OOC: Haunted and Hunted))
Name: Marcus Hasan
Mission ranking: External
Status of mission: Success. Information was gather as requested. A strange figure was seen by both myself and Michael. Outside of the shack, grave markers were scattered, yet bore no information, (photos provided).
Additional points of extreme importance: Police were all over the area. Unsure if we were noticed or not. I felt odd about the asylum. Something was.. 'off'. Perhaps worth investigating.
Commendations or warnings: Michael was extremely helpful, I look forward to working with him.
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me: Marcus Hasan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:11 am
((OOC: Winners go to Cabo))
Name: Victoria Straka
Division: Life
Status of mission: Unsuccessful? We didn’t find any trace of the missing couple, but we did find and gather information of strange holes on the beach, the water had an oily type of feel and long with some plants.
Additional points of extreme importance: There weren’t many animals around that normally should have been there.
Commendations or warnings: Before was a great leader and remember to bring the sunblock and also shared it too. Sherry is great to work with as well and good at spotting stuff too.
Victoria Straka  

naggeela

naggeela

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:15 am
((OOC: Missing the Dead Men))
Status of mission: Successful. Scouted around the desecrated graves. Found grave markers that were missing there death dates, also found an broken old fashion pocket watch and a strange plant root that doesn’t like light when I used my phone to take a picture of it. Marcus spotted the graves were missing there coffins.
Additional points of extreme importance: Marcus said there was a strange lady there too, but I didn’t see anything.
Commendations or warnings: Marcus total a good leader and nice to work with as well.
Victoria Straka  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 am
((OOC: Consistency))
Mission ranking: Part Term
Status of mission: Success, I think. Went to fight undead that Allen was calling ‘hollow’ what ever that means and killed them, I think that this might have been some team building skills maybe.
Additional points of extreme importance: Do as your told and don’t fight with your team mates on a mission.
Commendations or warnings: Three trainees reprimanded for fight with each other after getting back from the mission.
Victoria Straka  

naggeela

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:06 pm
(( Herding the Lambs ))
Name: Aria Kiaran-Kimberly
Division: Mist
Status of mission: Success.

Outpost Beta 56 located in the North Pole received a transmission from Frederic Vogel, Death Division at 400 hours. The transmission in question is recorded as follows:
Quote:

This is Outpost B-56. We are picking up traces of Fear activity. The signal is weak, and matches the previous signals we've picked up around Christmastime. Requesting to send in samples for analysis as these are nothing like we've ever seen bef-

(( A large explosion then interrupts the message, and the line falls silent. ))

An "all clear" message was sent back within a minute. Outpost B-56 failed to check in at noon. Dispatched hunter squad; all clear aside from damage. Hunters that were assigned to the base were missing, nothing detected on Fear meters.

Dispatched trainees as the area was deemed "safe" enough to give them experience. Mission objective was to scout and report back, salvaging forgotten equipment. Also arranged for an intermediate trainee to ambush the trainees in golem for additional on-field experience.

The outpost suffered damages through the attack. The largest hole spanned roughly six to eight feet across, followed by a hole in the ceiling that spanned four to five feet. The door to the bedroom was blocked by a collection of debris and all available heavy furniture, the tables knocked over as a sort of barricade.

The advance team reported nothing amiss and reported that the hunters were still alive. In the time between the advance team returned and trainee group went out, the hunters at the base were attacked yet again.

Personal Fear-tracer went off during mission. Tracked it into the bedrooms, where a portion of the wall was knocked out and barricades erected over it. Burned it away to reveal what was inside.

Discovered the remains of the hunters who were stationed there. Identified the corpse as Brianna Lesley, formerly Mist Division assisting with Sun and Life duties at the outpost. She was pinned to the wall, arms and legs removed. The limbs of the other hunters were present, their positioning and blood spelling out a single word: Soon.

Recovered the body and limbs. Requesting that Life Labs identify the fallen Hunters, and to please burn my coat afterwards as said coat was used to carry the deceased.

Deceased:
Frederic Vogel, Death Division
Brianna Lesley, Mist Division
Jan Wentrcek, Moon Division
Julian Merchant, Life Division

Recovered:
One torso, head attached.
Three hands.
Two arms.
One leg.
Two feet.

Location of the rest of the bodies is unknown, suspected that the Horsemen took them for trophies.

Additional points of extreme importance: The spears used to pin Hunter Brianna bear an uncanny resemblance to the spears used by the Horseman War clan during the events of the 1999 Mission. Feathers were also recovered from the scene. As reports from that time suggested that these clan members have wings, both the feathers and spears have been submitted to the Life Labs for further analysis.

Commendations or warnings: Requesting the outpost to be abandoned and destroyed after salvaging. The outpost has suffered numerous damages, and its location has been compromised. It is possible that the runes protecting the building have been tampered with, as the Fear detector did not indicate traces of Horseman Fear until well into the recovery mission.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:52 pm
Name: William Reid
Mission ranking:
Part Term
Status of mission: Success, we found something, we gathered s**t. Killed yetis.
Additional points of extreme importance: We brought back something of importance, ******** if I know what it was though. Bodies? The note?
Commendations or warnings: Team mates on outside yeti fighting duty did commendable job. Even Rin, despite disadvantage of being female.
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me: User Image

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 pm
((OOC: Consistancy))
Name: William Reid
Mission ranking:
Part Term
Status of mission: Success, killed the s**t out of stuff.
Additional points of extreme importance: Not sure if we did anything important other than kill stuff.
Commendations or warnings: Three Intermediates were naughty and were sent to the naughty corner. In other words, disciplined.
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me: User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Name: Sydney Lowe
Mission ranking:
- Part Term
Status of mission: Success. Upon reaching the base in the North Pole we managed to retrieve information as well as the remaining parts of computers that still worked. Upon being attacked by a yeti, we managed to kill it. We also retrieved the remains of a victim. Whether it was of the cold or the yeti, I was not told. There was a hand that fell from the corpse, so I do not believe it was cold.
Additional points of extreme importance: A partial piece of paper was recovered with the bodies.
Commendations or warnings: Upon reaching the base two of the more outspoken trainees were sent to survey the perimeter.
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me: Sign here.

User Image  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:57 am
Name: Before
Status of mission: Failure because as a Misty assigned to be a Lifer we were supposed to find survivors and tech. No survivors, and minimal salvaged tech.
Additional points of extreme importance: Yeti's should not poof into snow :/ they're supposed to go poof into FEAR particles.
Commendations or warnings: Sasha was assigned to work with me (I don't know what she did to upset Aria to end up saddled with me). No sugar coating here, yeah? She needs to work on using her weapon better.But at least she did Lifer work. Can't say the same about E or the other Intermediate Lifer.
I agree that by signing this, all information above is accurate and can be used for or against me: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Seminars/ Golem Info/ Missions/ Promotions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff