• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=15043739#181860502
(Kanati, Viscoso and Adalina)  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:35 pm
More Heph and Lina Rp over AIM:

He shook out his mane, as he paced back and forth. A sigh racking through his side as he looked around, it had been some time since him and Lina began to travel together. And he'd finally figured out, what pulled him to the beautiful unicorn now, he loved her. "Im such a fool.. " He said as he flopped to the ground, covering his face with his wings as he laughed, "Shes an amazing mare, and could find someone a million times better than me.." He sighed. "But no one would ever love her like I do.." He said as he continued to talk to himself.

Lina had wandered off a ways to find a treat for them to snack on while they rested for a bit before continuing on their travels. Spring was finally here and the apples were sure to be getting to that ripe point. As she circled an apple tree and took a bit of one she found it was a bit sour, though after a thorough looking she found two perfect ones to take back. Trotting happily back to where she'd left Heph her head tilted as she saw him on the ground. After setting one apple down she went over and dropped the other one on his head. "What're you doing? I was never informed of nap time, I go out and find perfect treats for us and you're napping." She wrinkled her nose at him a bit, though of course she was only teasing.

"Ouch.. He groaned as he moved his wings away from his head and looked up at her with a snort. "I wasn't napping.." He said, thankful so far that she hadn't heard him talking to himself. He stood up, and shook his head, rubbing his head with his wing. "That hurt.." He said giving her a playful pout before he perked his ears. "Wait..treats?"

"Yes treats, but I don't know if you should get any now." She picked up the apple she'd dropped on his head and headed back over to where she'd left the other apple, flicking her tail at him. "I worked very hard to find these perfect apples and I don't know if you deserve to have one or not." Lina plopped herself on the ground, facing away from him and started to eat the first apple.

"Even after you abused me?" He asked as he followed after her, he nipped playfully at her tail as he then nibbled at her shoulders as he came up beside her, he looked down at her with a grin. "Such a treat tease Lina.." He said with a huff, "Maybe I'll just leave you here and go find my own treats.." He teasingly threatened her.

Lina tried not to shiver as he nibbled at her shoulders and just kept right on pouting just like he had done. "Well that's what happens when you slack off and do...whatever you were doing over there. You can certainly try to find your own treats but I doubt they'll be as juicy and tasty as these ones." After shooting him a teasing look she took a loud bite for more emphasis. "Sweet and juicy."

"Selfish.." He said as he shrugged and turns away from her. "Alright, I'll leave you here than. Lets hope I don’t get lost and forget my way back here.." He said as he started to trot away from her, he chuckled to himself. She was so cute sometimes, he couldnt believe his luck for such a friend.

"You're gonna staaaaarve," she called after him as she finished off her apple. She wouldn't eat the second one of course since it was for him and she wasn't that mean. He'd come back sooner or later, with or without food she didn't know, but she'd give him his apple and everything would be fine and dandy as usual.

“Psh, I'd never starve” He called back to her as he glanced around, he couldn’t come back empty hooved now could he? The faint buzz of bees caught his attention, his grandfather had once called him a bee charmer..maybe some honey would be a nice treat with those apples he thought.

Lina laughed and just flopped over where she was to wait for him. She wondered what he would actually come back with if he did find something. Who knew with Heph, it could be anything.

He continued to follow the sound of the buzzing, until a large hive hung from several branches before him, he moved in slowly, He did his best to mimic the buzzing, but as his muzzle entered the hive, to pull away a large, sticky with honey, honey comb, his muzzle had been stung several times.
Breaking it off, he drew back just as slowly as he'd come, his muzzle was full of red, swelling bumps now. Not as charming now, was he.

He came back, honey comb in his mouth, a bit of it oozing slightly from the broken combs, he grinned at her.

Lina smiled as he came back and tilted her head at the honeycomb. Well that was ....different. “Well I guess you won't starve then but how did - Heph! What did you do??” She jumped up when she spotted his nose and looked at it closely. “C'mon let's go put some cold water on that nose of yours. Maybe that will help it feel better.”

He grinned at her, but as she came closer to look at his nose, he turned his head away and covered his face with a wing before he glanced back at her. “Oh nothing..its fine..really.”

“Don't you give me that, Heph. Come on. River. Now.” She nudged his shoulder to get him going and the a n** to the flank to keep him going. “You'll feel much better after we take are of those stings. But really, did you HAVE to stick your nose in a bee hive? I thought you were smarter than that.”

“Hey...heeey” He said as she nipped at him, making him start towards the river. “It wasn't that bad really, and it was worth it..just wait til you taste the honey..” He said looking back at her, he wrinkled his nose, and regretted it instantly. “Ow..”

Once she'd forced him to the river she tried to get him to put his face in, since it wasn't really polite to just dunk his head in the cold water. “I really don't think getting multiple bee stings is worth a little bit of honey, Heph. Now just dip your face in, or at least your nose and leave it there for a bit.”

“I think it was..” He said as he pushed his nose through the icy waters of the river, his head snapped up with a gasp as he took a deep breath. “That’s cold”

Lina couldn't help but laugh a little bit. “That's the idea. It'll numb the pain. It won't take long I promise, and then you can go back and eat that honey you tried so hard to get.” She nuzzled her nose under his chin.

When she nuzzled him, he knew he'd do anything she asked that moment. “Alright..You'd better nibble some of that honey too..” He said with a look before he put his nose back into the water, his back hooves stomped a bit as his wings flared slightly.

“You'll feel better when this is done.” She rubbed her cheek on his neck to comfort him. “You worked so hard for that honey, you deserve every drop. Plus I'm fine, I had an apple.”

He did his best to give her a dirty look, she was going to share his honey, he thought with a flick of his tail. Bubbles blew up to the surface, he was losing the feeling in his whole face, he wondered how much longer she'd keep his face down here before he lost all his air.

“Okay I think that's good.” She waited until he brought his head back up and then looked at his nose again. The swelling seemed to have gone down a little bit but it would probably hurt for a couple days when it wasn't numb. “How's it feel right now?”

“I..dont know. I cant feel my eyes..” He said, he was lucky he hadn’t bit his own tongue. He looked to her before rubbing off the water that dripped from him muzzle on her.

“I'm sorry you're hurt, Heph.” She pressed her warm cheek to his freezing one. “Let's go taste that honey and see if it really was worth it, hm?” She smiled at him and turned to walk with him back to where they'd left the food.

He followed beside her, walking back to their own little grove. “Don’t be, you shouldn’t be sorry. You didn’t go Heph Get me honey so you shouldn’t be sorry..” He nibbled at her side.

Lina giggled and side-stepped away from the nibble. “Doesn't matter whose fault. I don't like to see you hurt, so I'm sorry for you.” She stepped back over and wiggled herself under his wing. “Here, you take the first taste of the prized honey.” She nudged it over to him with a smile.

“No no, you taste it first..” He said nudging it back at her. “Come now, don’t make the pain not worth while if you don’t try it, thought it'd be a good treat with your apples.” He smiled at her, but it didn’t move as big as a smile as he usually did, facial numbness.

She sighed at his stubbornness but figured she could do him a favor since he was the one who was hurt and now had a numb face. She lapped up a bit of the honey and had to admit it was one of the sweetest things she'd ever tasted. “It's fantastic. You did good.” With a smile she leaned against his side. “Now you have a taste.”

He stood a bit proudly as she said he'd done good, he lowered his head and nibbled at the sweet treat, and nodded his head in agreement. “Only the best for you..”

“Well thank you Heph. But I was fairly sure you went to get this just to prove you wouldn't starve, right?” She giggled. “I hate to break it to ya but this won't keep you from starving for very long.” She trotted over to fetch the other apple she had gotten earlier and brought it over to him before snuggling up to his side again. “There, that might help a little bit.”  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 pm
I can't...Remember..
(Viscoso, Adalina and Whistle)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 pm
Dusk Rose Family
(Lots of Soquili + Kahili)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am
AIM Rp with Tiro's Zaiella and Blake:

Dawn settled over the plains as a young filly was up bright and early before the bustling crowds would swamp the vast open meadows. The air had a bit of a breeze to it which allowed for perfect morning flying for the young filly, not too powerful to blow her away but just enough so it wouldn't be difficult in still air. Her logic being if maybe she could even just hover around for a while that the fear she had of spreading her wings and flying high would subside.

Her brother, who really seemed like more of her personal therapist had told her she had nothing to fear...but she believed that she'd get swept away from her family who except from her mother were all grounded. Besides, she didn't want them to think ill of her for such a blessing as flying was since they could never do so! Stretching her tiny wings, the mare flapped them a few times till her feet left the earth ever so slightly; yet the moment she looked down to see what had happened her wings seized in fear, dropping her back to the ground.

Blake had grown bored of constantly being around his mother and slightly crazy sister lately. Mom would just sit and watch them. While Toxi would say hello to something for one instant and then threaten to rip its head off in the next. He'd grown used to it by now, since she'd threatened him too but never followed through. At least not yet. So now seemed like the perfect time to go out and hopefully someone normal. Or even somewhat normal would be better than his sister.

He caught sight of a pale blue filly, with wings just like his, and just stopped for a moment to see what she was doing out here all by herself. He couldn't help himself but laugh quietly at the amusing display she put on. It seemed it was her day for learning to fly. "Why did you stop?", he asked as he started wandering closer. "You had it but then you just stopped and fell. Is something wrong with your wings?"

"EEK!" The filly jumped higher than she'd flown just a moment ago, whirling around to spot the other foal. Letting out a giant sigh of relief that it wasn't her own sister, she attempted a half smile. "Im sorry, I must be jumpy this morning!" He'd been...watching her? Oh my...she'd hope she wouldn't put on her embarrasing display for anyone but it looked like she'd failed to really look before her attempts.

"I well...no there isn't anything wrong with my wings...per say..." She gulped...maybe he wouldn't laugh? "I think there is something wrong with my mind. It wont let me fly." Gently the little filly scratched at the dirt with her hoof, glancing up at him with unsure sky blue orbs. "Like...I know im meant to fly, or else I wouldn't have wings...but my wings just seize up and I get these awful butterflies in my chest. Mother told me I was scared...but I think I should have grown out of it by now!"

The colt jumped up into the air and back away from the filly at her loud squeal, startling him possibly just as much as he had startled her. "I think jumpy might be an understatement." He let out a breath, now that he was sure she wasn't going to whirl and lunge at him or something. "Sort of my fault anyway, I didn't mean to sneak up on you. You must have been concentrating really hard or something. Or I'm just really quiet. Or both." He shrugged and tilted his head as he listened quietly while she explained her problem.

"I don't think you ever stop being scared of some things. But I'm sure if you really try hard you could stop being afraid of flying. Just tell yourself it's not that big of a deal." He flapped his own wings gently and only lifted off the ground a short distance. "See? Not scary at all." He touched back down to the ground softly. "Why don't you try it again and I'll see if I can help you." He smiled at her encouragingly.

"Well...Yeah, It was probably a bit of both!" True that she wasn't paying attention but he had been rather quiet. She listened to him speak and could see he was wise for his age. She wasn't too sure about how he could help her...but anything was worth a try!

"Well...I do want to fly...I mean how lame is a wind without wings? I'll try...but it seems my wings have a mind of their own!" Watching him lift off with such ease made her quite jealous...but if he was willing to help her maybe things would turn around? "Okay...im going to try" She took in a deep breath, and began flapping her wings till her legs hovered a foot of the ground. "I..I can't look down! They'll stop!"

Can't look down... Blake fluttered up to hover in front of her. "Then don't look down. Look at me and look at the stuff all around you." He lowered himself to the ground again and looked up at her while she hovered. "I don't think you're afraid of flying. I think you're afraid of heights. You do perfect like that but when you look down and see that you're higher up, you get afraid and fall. Right?" But if that was the case, how do you fix a wind that has a fear of heights while also learning to fly?

It was certainly going to be a challenge, mostly on her part. But he had hope for her. "Why don't you come down now before you fall and tell me your name. My name's Blake."

Breathe, Breathe! Zaiella felt the start of a panic attack before she was suddenly able to stare at Blake, and as cheezy as it sounded, the world faded away as she concentrated on focusing soley on him. Soon after, she slowly lingered her gaze on the world around her, able to see over the tall blades of grass of the plains and off into the distance. It really was beautiful..."Yes...Kind of! I mean...what if I get blown away??" She spoke, looking down towards him, sadly the moment she did the mare's chest clenched painfully as she toppled right out of the sky onto her belly with a 'oomph!'

"Owwww...." She groaned, looking up with a chuckle "Too late! Blake? Well its nice to meet'cha! Im Zaiella..." A broad smile spread over her lips, could this really be her first friend? Most foals seemed to pass her by, or were too busy with their own friends....her own siblings too different to really play with...she didn't mind being alone...but company was nice sometimes too!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:17 pm
Super freaking cute OOC I HAD to save <333

Heph:: Wait...WHAT?!

Lina: *squeaks at the outburst and turns slowly to look at Heph* ...Eh heh >.>;

Heph:: Flirting with you? Some...stallion was flirting with you!? *Wings are all out in a funky way*

Lina: *gets all frazzled* I didn't know! I-I was with Kahili! And he just wandered up to us and started talking!

Kahili: He may have tossed in some words like beautiful here and there *shrugs*

Heph:: *Eyes widen* What?! *Ears draw back as he snorts and shakes his head* I..dont like that. At all..Whilist yes, your amazingly stunning..your mine.

Lina: W-well it's not like I asked him to. I thought he was gonna attack us or something. He had those big bat wings that kalonas have

Heph:: *Moves over to her, and places his wing over her back* Thats it, you dont go anywhere without me..

Lina: *blinks a couple times and looks up at him* You're not always here though, how's that gonna work? Not that I'd complain ^^

Heph:: Im..not sure. I cant have someone coming and whisking you away, and even Kalona's can have a silver tongue..

Lina: No one's whisking me anywhere. And I don't see what the color of their tongue has anything to do with it

Heph:: *Uses his other wing, and puts it on his forehead, shaking his head slightly* See! >.< You wouldnt even notice it..

Lina: *looks up at him innocently* Notice what...? I did something wrong, didn't I?

Heph:: *Nuzzles her neck softly* No love, you didnt. Your just so beautifully sweet and innocent...

Lina: ...Oh. Well that's good...I think *rubs her nose against his cheek*

Heph:: *Grins and chuckles, nuzzling her cheek softly* I dont think I'd be such a happy boy if you were taken from me...again.

Lina: When was I taken from you, Heph? *tilts her head*

Heph:: When you with Kiyoshi..*Tugs at her mane*

Lina: He didn't take me away. We just talked. No one can ever take me away from you *presses her cheek against his*

Heph:: *Nuzzles her softly with a smile* Cant believe him and my mother..

Lina: You don't like Kiyoshi much, do you? You just...put up with him for your mom, right?

Heph:: Hes alright, I dont dislike him..I'm happy he makes my mother happy. Hes fine..*Shrugs his shoulders a bit*

Lina: *smiles* You're a sweetheart, Heph *licks his cheek* I don't know what my aunt was talking about, you being a bad influence. Some bad boy you are *laughs and snuggles against his side*

Heph:: *Arches a brow* Wait, Im not a bad boy..Psh, it'd break my mothers heart..*Licks her cheek in return* Plus, Ive got an angel, no need to be bad..

Lina: Well she just assumed, since she hasn't actually met you. But my daddy told her it was okay. I was really surprised, just because I've always been his one and only baby girl. But he said if anyone was good enough for me, it would be you *smiles up him* And about how good your mom raised you, stuff like that.

Heph:: *Cranes his head slightly, looking proud with a grin* My mom would be so pleased to hear that and Im glad your dad thinks that. Not sure what I'd do if he didnt think that..If he wasn't accepting of us..I wouldnt want to do anything to lesser you in the eyes of your family.

Lina: *laughs* You could never do that, especially to my dad. You could be the king of all the lands and he'd still think you wouldn't be good enough for me. But it is certainly a plus that he likes you. Now just to see what...momma thinks. If she ever comes back...

Heph:: Im sure she will..*Nuzzles under her muzzle softly* Love can never truly keep another way from those they love..Even when im not here with you, I am with you.

Lina: *smiles and rests her head against his* I know. I'm sure dad knows it too but it's getting hard on him. Now that they're grandchildren are born and the love of his life hasn't been around to see them. I know you have to go once in a while, I don't mind. Just don't be gone that long...I don't have the strength my dad does if I ever had to go that long without you...

Heph:: *He used his wing to pull her closer, nuzzling her softly* Dont worry love, I dont think I could be away from you for long either. *Smiles at her softly* Love you to damn much to be without you, or our children, and grandchildren whenever we have them! *Grins* I got a new grandma..

Lina: *manages a laugh and nuzzles him back* Good. Saves me the trouble of ever hunting you down. Just don't be talking about grandchildren for us yet, you'll give my dad a stroke *giggles*

Heph:: *He chuckles and smirks a bit* My mother would faint..and my grandfather would tell me to not count baskets I dont have yet..*Reaches over and nibbles at her horn* Gotta admit, my new grandmother is kinda..hot..*Grins teasing her*

Lina: *giggles and bumps her hip against his* Maybe my aunt was right, you are a bad boy. You'll ruin my innocence, Heph, how could you? *trying not to smile...and failing*

Heph:: *Smirking he shakes out his mane struts a bit away from her for a moment* I dunno babe, you just have to move with the flow..love freely..

Lina: *raises a brow at him with a grin* Move with the flow, huh? *wanders over to slide her side up against his and her head under his to n** at his chin teasingly, then wanders ahead of him* Does that move well with the flow for you? *winks and swishes her tail at him*

Heph:: *His head tilts slightly as his eyes widen, he kinda just stares after her for a long moment, before he gulps a few mouthfuls of air before he trots after her* So..children right? We want..*Follows after her like shes got the lead on his invisable leash*

Lina: *laughs and nuzzles his cheek once he'd caught up with her* Yes, we want. More than anything. Well, except for you. But I already have you so that leaves the next choice on the list which would be kids.

Heph:: I can do that, give you foals. *Nuzzles her soft and then looks to the sky* Its getting dark, we should find a place for the night..*Nuzzles her shoulder* How many do you want?

Lina: You better *grins at him* I want....As many as you can give me. Whether it's one or ten, I could care less. Just as long as you're there with me. Come on *grabs a piece of his mane and starts pulling him off for the night*

Heph:: *Chuckles* Not sure I want to give you 10 love, then I'd never get any time alone with you..*Nibbles on her as she leads him away by his mane* So lucky I love you..*He teases*  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:42 pm
Can you teach me?
(Blake and Viraj)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:45 pm
Nice to meet you!
(Chaci and Mel)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:46 pm
Just man to man!
(Akecheta and Blake)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:26 pm
Heph and Lina low luck:
February
Di raffle
Sam raffle
Fel raffle
SiSi raffle

March
Tooa raffle
Infi raffle
Vance/Mind raffle

April
Mind raffle
Mobbu raffle
Sabin raffle
Tooa raffle

July
Mind raffle
Sabin raffle  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:21 pm
User Image
In-Thread Rp with Tobias and Kahili

Tobias: /lands gracefully and flicks his tail, glancing around for Kahili/

Kahili: *sneaks up beside him and peers out from under his wing* ^^

Tobias: /peers at Kahili and then lips at her bangs/ Hello. Hmm, mares appearing under my wings... /glances under the other one to see if anyone else is hiding/

Kahili: *crawls underneath his belly to appear under his other wing with a giggle* ^-^

Tobias: /raises a brow at Kahili and then leans over to whisper/ You are as beautiful as your twin sister. 8| But don't tell her I said so, she might get jealous. /lifts his head a bit when he catches a semi-familiar scent and pivots his ears toward where it's coming from/

Kahili: *turns bright pink and rests her head on his neck briefly before peering around him, ears perked* Hi momma! ^^

Tobias: /nods to Setsumi, who is still in the relative distance/ Would you like to go talk to her?

Kahili: *sees she's speaking to another and shakes her head* She'll make it over once she's done speaking to whoever that is *leans against him*

Kahili: *freezes up at the sound of other kalonas*

Tobias: All right. /coils his tail around her hind leg and stretches his wings out/ It's getting colder. We'll have to start turning in earlier. /glances in the direction of the other Kalona, then tucks a wing around Kahili/ It's fine. Just don't pay them any attention and chances are they'll leave you be.

Kahili: *super glues herself to his side* Okay...Why should we turn in earlier just because it's cold? ..That's no fun

Tobias: /starts leading her away from the other Kalona just to make her more at ease/ Well, so you don't freeze your pretty little hide off. /hikes a brow/ You're too skinny to stay warm very long in the snow.

Kahili: That's why I bring my portable heater with me, silly *nips playfully*

Tobias: /gives her a toothy grin and lightly pats her cheek with a wing/ So cute, little Kahili.

Kahili: *happy grin* <333 ...No seriously, we don't have to go to bed early do we? Because that's lame

Tobias: I prefer to wake earlier in the winter and bed earlier as well... /swishes his tail/ But we'll see.

Kahili: *wrinkles her nose at him* Why on earth would you do that?

Tobias: It's dangerous and cold in the winter during the night. Also, I don't like freezing my rump off. |B

Kahili: Well you're my heater, I'm your heater too <3 There problem solved, no freezing rumps here ^^

Tobias: True. Wouldn't want to lose a fine rump like this. /pats her rump with his tail, grinning forever/

Kahili: *hides her face in his shoulder* Y-yeah well...we can't lost a fine one like yours either so there

Tobias: /snorts a laugh/ I've not exactly got mares lining up for it. Perhaps you're just biased, Kahili.

Kahili: *would beat up those girls that's why* Nu uh....What's biased mean..?

Tobias: Biased.. it means you're more inclined to take my side because you like me. Right? /griiiins/

Kahili: *bright pink again* Would you stop that! *headbutts his shoulder*

Tobias: Stop what? /runs his tongue over his teeth/

Kahili: You know what. Makin' me turn pink on purpose cause you know I like you and you..you...*brrriiiiight pink* ...*curls up into a little ball underneath him, with a mumble*

Tobias: /nudges her with his nose and sounds apologetic/ But I like you when you're pink. It's a lovely color on you. /flicks at his rather prominent teeth with his tongue a moment, then settles down next to her/ You say all this like it's one-sided, Kahili.

Kahili: Hmpf....What's one-sided? Because I'm pretty sure you don't turn pink

Tobias: I rarely turn pink, that's true. B|a It would be decidedly unmanly.

Kahili: *snorts a giggle but tries to cover it up*

Tobias: And now she laughs at me. /weary, pretend sigh/ My masculine pride, demolished.

Kahili: *giggles a little more and uncurls herself just a bit to nose at him* I'm sure you still have some of it in there

Tobias: Perhaps. /noses her lazily and glances toward the sky/ Kahili, do you miss your family?

Kahili: Where did that come from? ..I just saw my momma a few minutes ago and my dad's always around if I need to find him. I won't say I don't miss them but I'm content where I am

Tobias: I miss the concept of a family. I like... the idea of one. I suppose I don't understand why someone who has a family would choose to wander with someone like me, that's all. /flicks his tail back and forth a little/

Kahili: We..*zips her mouth* ..I was with my family for quite a while. I was always the adventurer so that's what I did, got out on my own. I still get to do that with you. It just has more benefits than before. I enjoy you being with me and I feel safer. And don't say "someone like me" or I'll chew on your tail. There's nothing wrong with you

Tobias: Please don't chew on my tail. Your teeth are flat but they still hurt. /grins and leans over a bit, nudging her shoulder with his/ Hm. I'd like a family, I think.

Kahili: *ears swivel* Oh yeah?

Tobias: Yes. /glances to her, ears flicking toward her face/ Eventually. What about you?

Kahili: Sure someday. Just a matter of right time and place. *thinks And person*

Tobias: Assuming I don't eat anyone who tries to budge in. /blandly said, though perhaps not entirely a lie 8|a/

Kahili: ..Why are you eating someone? *headtilt*

Tobias: Because I'm possessive. /lifts his shoulders in a shrug/

Kahili: ...*still doesn't get it because she's not even considering have kids with some other person duuuuh* ...Uh huh. Well whoever you're eating just do it away from me. I'd rather not see or smell that

Tobias: I never eat in front of you. /wrinkles his nose and hikes a brow at her/ And as long as you don't run off and find a mate, I won't be eating any Soquili. Though I imagine I'd have to get in line behind your father to raise my objections.

Kahili: *slants a look at him and decides to poke this a little more* Yeah? Why would you care if I went out and found a mate?

Tobias: Because. /grumbles a moment, flicking his tail behind him/ I told you: I'm possessive. I don't like the idea of you running off with someone else.

Kahili: I don't recall being yours specifically...Or did I miss that conversation? *flutters eyes at him*

Tobias: .... Close enough. /muttered, and then he frowns at her/ I consider you mine. ... do you not want to be mine, then.

Kahili: *using everything in her freaking body not to smile and turns her head* You didn't ask me. That's almost rude of you Tobias, just to assume things like that

Tobias: .... /so not good at this. Glowers a bit, then huffs/ Kahili. I just asked you. Do you want to be mine, or don't you?

Kahili: *so glad she's not facing him because she can't hide the grin anymore* Ask in a little nicer way and maybe I'll think about it

Tobias: .... Fine. /rises and stretches, fanning his wings out as he does/ I'm not likely to find a way to ask that would please you. I am what I am, Kahili. /is definitely irritated, poor boy, you have hurt his pride :c sigh./

Kahili: *falls back and snatches his tail before he can go anywhere...small smile while clutching his tail* Ah wash jush teashing... *spits out his tail, still looking at him upside down while on her back* Would it make you feel better...to know that I wanted to be yours for a long time? *pinkofcourse*

Tobias: /glancing down at her, expression possibly the most unimpressed ever, brows drawn down/ Really. /considers his tail after she spits it out and then turns, leaning down so that he's eye to eye with her despite her looking at him upside-down/ You never mentioned it. Then again, neither did I. /grins a little bit and bumps noses with her/ Be mine. I'll eat anyone who tries to take you. 8|

Kahili: *giggles and nips at his nose* Okay, since you put it that way <33

Tobias: /grins toothily and brings his tail around to tickle her chin = n= this kind of undignified behavior can only happen when no one else is around adkjhfak toby would never be like this in public./ Good. I suppose I should inform your father of my intentions. ... |B I'd hate to have to eat him. I hope he's all right with this.

Kahili: 8| ..I think I would be very much upset with you if you ate my daddy. He'll be okay, if he knows I'm happy and protected I'm sure he'll be happy...maybe.

Tobias: I'll do my best. 8| ... He didn't seem to mind me much when we last met.

Kahili: He can't tell me what to do anyway. Either he'll be happy for me or...Well he won't see his only daughter anymore.

Tobias: I'd hate to be the reason you two don't see one another anymore. /shrugs his wings/ I'm sure it'll be fine.

Kahili: I hope so but...you never know  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Superiority in Action
(Kaitos and Ire)  

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius