PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:22 pm
In the Moonlight [Cadaver & Shadow]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:57 pm
Yayoi
Galloping through the clearing, back and forth, Cadaver felt the need to run. Just run. He was tired of just lingering about. And that lingering had caused him to run into a lot of mares. Strange ones at that. One that he had grown slightly closer to and another one that seemed very interested in him that she broke down in tears everytime he said anything that would normally not hurt anyone's feelings. Atleast, those were the ones he had encountered recently. It was odd how they all seemed to come out of the woodwork when he was around.

As he ran, his milky white eyes scanned the darkness that he saw, nothing living was in his path atleast. But that didn't really matter. He could figure out where to avoid things easily with his other sences. His hooves pounded hard into the ground, kicking up bits of dirt and grass as his muscles rippled underneath his dark coat, two toned mane and tail flowing in his wake. It had been a while since Cadaver has just run for the heck of it.

Back and forth, back and forth. If he had kept to one straight line of travel he would have probably run a trench into the ground. But he would change his direction every now and again. After a while, he skidded to a stop and reared up, kicking his legs in the air as he stretched them. His body and lungs burning from the amount of running he had done. It left him a bit tired, but not so much to not be able to fight incase something harmful just so happened to come upon him.

Talencia
((::taps Samus and then replies to Yay:: ))

Delphia turned to regard Jaden with a blank look. The large black bird was sitting on a tree branch just above the height of her head, and he looked back at her equally blankly. They had just watched as an odd stallion charged about a clearing as if chased by wasps. He spun here and turned there, but never left the open area of the clearing. And now he'd finally stopped, flanks heaving and forehooves pawing the air.

"Well he's a strange one," Jaden cawed in his blunt manner. "Wonder what's gone wrong with him?" He shuddered his shoulders and preened at an itch. His feathers gleamed darkly, well groomed due to the bird's relatively vain manner.

"Oh Jaden, do keep your beak shut if you can't be occasionally diplomatic," the grey mare replied with some amusement. She never took offense at her feathered friend's straight-forward way of speaking. Somehow it simply never really bothered her. Her sense of humor kept her ego from ever being stung by whatever the bird might say about her. Still, he should learn to hold his tongue or someday she might not be able to protect him from someone else's hurt pride. She shook her head with a soft whicker of a laugh and moved forward towards the sweating stallion. She supposed now was as good a time as any to intorudce herself.

"You're not going out there, are you?" Jaden squawked his protest, hopping along and fluttering his wings like a mother hen. Had anyone used this description to the hawk, though, they probably would have lost some appendage or another. "He might be dangerous, for all you know. I'm coming with you." That being settled, he swooped off his perch and settled his substantial weight atop Delphia's head. It might be an unusual position for him to take, but from here he could examine everything minutely.

Delphia laughed at the black hawk's apparent dismay and then paused in surprise as he chose his spot to perch. Atop her head, between her ears? With a tolerant snort, she proceeded towards the other soquili, her hooves making rhythmic but soft thuds on the damp earth.

Yayoi
Cadaver's ears perked forward as he heard the sound of hooves comeing closer, not to mention voices. He turned his head quickly towards the noise, white eyes stareing at two aura's that were heading in his direction. His nostrils flaired for a few seconds before his labored breathing settled and he took more natural breaths.

At that moment, he turned to face whoever it was that was comeing closer. His braided tail flicking back and forth as he slightly cured himself. How could of he been so careless as to not notice them? Obviously the running had left him unaware of his surroundings as that was what he had been concentrateing on, just running. Letting out a deep nicker, he lowered his head slightly in greeting before snapping it back up right, his ears perking forward again then laxing into their more natural position, makeing the feather behind his ear flutter softly before it rested against the side of his head.

Talencia
((::taps Samus again with a laugh:: ))

Delphia nickered goodnaturedly back to the stallion before she was close enough to talk comfortably. When she was near enough, she stopped and bobbed her head amiably. "Greetings, fleet brother. I hope no danger caused your unusual running pattern?" Naturally this maternal mare worried first for this soquili's safety. A quick look-over told her he seemed slightly blown, but fine otherwise. Her ears perked with a gentle curiousity as to why his eyes were the color they were, but it was swiftly banished by her need for introductions. "I am Delphia, and this is my companion, Jaden." She tipped her head back sharply to prod the bird into a greeting.

"Weird eyes you've got there," Jaden commented, as always coming right to his point and being less than subtle about it. "How'd you manage them? They sorta look spooky." The hawk leaned forward, as if to get a better look, ignoring Delphia's warning snort. Of course, he assumed it was purely to remind him to behave. It didn't occur to him that... THUMP.

Delphia stifled her laugh and nearly choked attempting it. Jaden had overbalanced in his raven-like fascination with unusual things and that tumbled from his perch atop his head. It wasn't far to the ground, and he had been so startled by the fall that he hadn't even opened his wings. Still trying to hide her amusement, she nuzzled the lump of disgruntled feathers. "Are you alright, Jaden dear?" The suppressed laughter was clear in her voice. "You really should be more careful, you know."

Yayoi
A small smirk danced onto his dark lips as he listened to the voice. Another mare huh? What's this one going to be like? He wondered. Shakeing his head side to side, he chuckled darkly. "No, I was just running for no reason more than to stretch my legs really." Takeing a few small steps towards her, he flicked his tail a few more times. "I am Cadaver. It's a pleasure to meet you Delphia and Jaden..."

Although his introduction was cut short when the hawk seemed to be talking about his eyes. Giveing a small snort, he didn't have time to reply as he watched it fall to the ground, both white eyebrows instantly raiseing as he shook his head again. "Silly bird..."

Talencia
The stallion's astute description of Jaden and his actions tickled Delphia too much. She burst into an almost bray of laughter, tucking her chin to her chest as she allowed herself a good laugh over her goofy companion and his self-inflicted foolishness. Even the dirty looks the rumpled hawk was giving her did not put a dent on her amusement. She knew he would get over it.

Jaden was NOT amused. Not in the slightest. He glared up at Delphia and fluffed all his feathers, making him look like a massive black chick who was just told he was too much a baby to fly. He shook his head, spreading his neck feathers further to indicate his indignance. And the stallion was no better! "Who you callin silly, ghost gazer?" He made as if to snap at the stallion's fetlocks with his very sharp beak, but the gesture was clearly only and indication of his ire, not a true attempt at harm. For all his gruffness, Jaden was not a cruel nor hurtful bird. He just... was silly!

Delphia shook her head as the last of her laughter died. "I apologize for my friend's rudeness. He means nothing by it. It's just his odd way. Please forgive his grumpiness." She leaned to huff warm breath over the hawk's many mantled feathers. "And do get over yourself, Jaden dear. You look like an oversize bumblebee whose stripes have been stolen." She raised her head and regarded the other soquili again. "I am glad to hear you were only stretching your legs. Stinging insects can be such a problem, no matter what time of year."

Yayoi
Cadaver blinked and stomped a hoof near the bird in retaliation to his snapping beak. Though it was only enough to shake the ground near the bird and send a small puff of dust in it's direction. "You are the one I'm calling silly...perhaps weird bird would better suit you?" A wide grinned spread across his lips before he lifted his head to look at Delphia.

Shakeing his head, he chuckled lightly. "It's fine. I'm used to it really..." Stretching his neck slightly, a few bones popped and snapped, relasing some preassure that had built up. "Yes well, it's not that hard to avoid such insects if you're smart enough to know where they like to hang around and make their nests."

Talencia
Delphia was pleased that this younger stallion had taken Jaden's sharp words with a goodly measure of salt. Noone who tried to take Jaden seriously got along very well with him. She didn't think the hawk even took himself very seriously. She smiled back at the stallion. "I do apologize if we have interrupted your exercise schedule. Perhaps it is time fluffball here and I took our leave." It was growing late, and Delphia heard sweet oats calling her from Camarin's teepee. Her ears flicked once at her thought of her human. The name change didn't bother her much, though it took some time to adjust her mind to think of one name instead of another. But in the end, that's all it was. A name, nothing more.

Jaden had huffed at the stomped hoof and the clear message drifting on the puff of dust. He grumbled to himself, occasional words about bully boys and getting their own way and throwing weight around could be heard, but otherwise he simply groused wordlessly to himself as he waddled off, feathers smoothing slowly. After moving away a distance, he finally launched himsefl into the air and flapped off into the distance.

Delphia watched him go, then nodded to Cadavor. "It was a pleasure to meet you," she spoke sincerely. "Perhaps we shall meet again... and perhaps next time Jaden will remember his manners." The roll of her eyes and the laughter in her eyes indicated that this wasn't all that likely, but it didn't seem to bother her. "Farewell!" With that she turned and trotted comfortably away, heading the same direction as the vanished hawk.

((I'm sorry guys, but I'm gonna have to head for bed. I'm a worn out lady. ::snugs Yayoi:: Thanks for the rp hon! Twsa fun!

::snugs Samus:: We'll keep up with it and see what happens next, eh?))

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:23 pm
-reserved for Chu'mana x Artemis Entreri rp-

starts here - http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=14863&t=8679214#926041685  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:32 pm
So We Meet Again.... [Cadaver & Spice]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:33 pm
Who's Eviller? When Dark Souls Meet [Cadaver & Alora]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:10 pm
A murder she wrote [NightShade & Cadaver]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:53 am
The Plot Thickens... [Cadaver, Alora, Rahu & Zira]  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:54 am
Hello Again... [Cadaver & Spice]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:22 am
[ORP] From the Land of the Black Sands  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:10 am
Always a new story to tell... (Mozenrath and Scherazade)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:42 am
[PRP] - Black and White (Yei & Mozen)  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:29 pm
Fields of Amnesia [ORP]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:44 pm
Confuseing a Rainbow (ORP)  

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol