[PRP] Hello Again... [Cadaver & Spice] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:52 pm
This rp is for Yayoi and Libra only. Please do not post unless asked to by one of us.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:59 pm
Spice walked along the glade and found herself deep in thought. She had met the rest of her family and was glad that she had done so. They all seemed rather nicem and she was now just getting to know micah a little better. He seemed nice although he had his problems, pehapes she and him could relate to wach other. No matetr the fact she was gonna try to be a good didter to both Micah and Anweaty.

She stopped in a nice area of golden wild grass, notciing she was hungry. After looking for the best spot to graze she inched over a little bit and continued to do so. But something triggered her memory. The howl of a wolf was released and she found herself thinking of the dark stallion Cadaver. What had become of him? she wondered aimlessly as she grazed.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:07 pm
Cadaver had spent most of his time in secret, away from the rest of the world. Or atleast parts of it that would interfear with certain things. He wandered through the forest, his mind wandering from this and that as he plotted...planned for things to come.

All of a sudden, the smell of spices flitted through his nose and his mind instantly went to the thought of Spice. It had been a long time since he'd seen her. A very long time. Though things had changed quite a bit since then. Giveing his braided tail a flick, he followed his nose (excuse the pun XD) in the direction it was comeing from untill he came upon an open field of grass. His milky white eyes scanned the area while he hid in the shadows of the tress.

Then he stopped as he came upon a familiar aura....Spice's aura. And the scent had gotten stronger. But he didn't want to let on that he was around, no. For a moment, he got the feeling that mabye he shouldn't. Something bad might happen. Many things had changed, he had changed. What exactly was their to say to her now? I plan to rid the lands of all the weak Soquili with some others and you're one of them? No...he couldn't say that. So perhaps...it might be a good thing if she never knew he was there.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:19 pm
Spices Head lifted as a sent she recognized filled the air around her. She looked around but couldnt see. The Dusk sky made everything around her dark and so she was at a loss. From her pink lips one name filtered out endlessly into the dark.

" Cadaver..."

Inside she was happy at the familiar scent but something was wrong. She could scence him but it wasnt the same, he had changed. There was something there she did not recognize in him and she wanted to know what. She continued to search for him with her eyes but her attemps ended in vein. To herself she though, Is my mind laying tricks on me? am i finally going mad?

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:23 pm
He had just about started turning around to head off in another direction untill he heard his name called out. His ears perked slightly and he shook his head a bit. Great, she knew he was there. So much for secrecy really. He needed to start working on that or everyone and their mother would know he was about.

Cadaver moved slightly out of the shadows to where he was atleast slightly visible. His eyes watched her closely, half lidded as he stood there. Ears perked slightly as his tail flicked back and forth against his hide quarters. What was there really to say?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:27 pm
Spice had a faint smile but she grew weiry of Cadaver again. She looked over to him and trotted up to were he was. Still she was weiry as she did so. She didnt know what to say at first and could only remember their first meeting. He had changed since then.. alot.

" Hello, its nice to seeyou again... Although i can tell something isnt right.. How are you?"

(( need to get him to tell her of his plots. you will be suprised what im gonna make her do/say lol))  

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:37 pm
((in time in time. 83))

Cadaver raised an eyebrow faintly as she trotted over to him. He watched her carefully though. It had been quite a while and wasn't sure if she had changed as much as he did. "Hello Spice...." At her mentioning of that something wasn't right, he snorted lightly and ignored the comment. "I'm fine I suppose..." His voice was a bit deeper than normal, a slight cold twinge to it if you will.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:47 pm
Since there last meeting spice to had changed. For the better. She was now a stronger mare and could be more forceful if she needed. She looked to him with the same kindness in her eyes how ever. For some reason the look she would give him no matter what he did would be gentle and kind. She knew this without it even happening.

" Thats good to here Cadaver it has been a while, Hasnt it. I Trust things have been going well for you"

Her voice sounded alittle suductive without her trying to make it. She cleared her throat to try and make that tone go away but it didnt seem to want to leave.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:52 pm
He nodded his head slightly, catching the tone in her voice quickly. She had definatly changed, though he wasn't sure exactly how much she had. Cadaver tilted his head slightly sideways and gave her a good look over. Examining her aura carefully to see the points in which is had changed colors. Interesting enough. Though he didn't let on that he was looking into it. The expression on his face had more of a lax, ignorant look on it than anything else. "Yes, it has been a while. And yes they have..." His replies lingered in the air for a moment before he blinked a few times. "I trust they've been going well for you as well?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:02 pm
" Not so bad. Though nothing good has happened either i must add"

She watched him and she didnt know what else to say. She didnt rememebr it ever being like this. Had He forgotten that she had told him she wouldnt leave him alone in the dark? So much had happened since the cave and she wasnt sure what to do anymore. All she could do was smile and try to act as she was before when they first met, but she had indeed grown alot stronger and couldnt really hide that very easily.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:06 pm
"Mmm...I see. Well....I don't know if I should keep you too long. I have other matters to discuss with some other Soquili...." He let that linger in the air as well. Wondering if she'd ask him about what exactly he had to plan with the others. It was a dark secret, and wondered if she'd actually be able to handle being told. Though...if Spice knew, Alora might tear him a new one. Cadaver's tail flicked back and forth lazily as he thought about it. Alora wasn't one to mess with, and maybe Spice knowing wouldn't be such a good idea in the first place. "But perhaps I can hang around for a bit more. I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting...."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:19 pm
" I see, well what plans would be so important to go commune, then hanging around with an old friend?"

She wanted to know though seeing the way he reacted she didnt know if she really wanted to know. But perhapes this is what was wrong. Perhapes this is why he was acting different.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:06 pm
Cadaver wasn't too sure about telling her. What'd she would think or how she would react. So he wouldn't tell her the complete truth....just beat around the bush a bit. "Returning the lands of the Soquili to the way there were long ago...." Hopefully that would be enough to satisfy her curiosity about it. He wasn't sure what would happen next. If she would ask more questions or just leave it at that.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:44 pm
" how would you go about doing that. Surely you were to young to remember how the lands where long ago?"

She questioned on, not exactly sure what he ment. If these lands where like her lands in how they were when she left it was definatly not a good ide. In the desert only the strong would be left. Anything that was weak or had grown weak would imediatly be killed off. But that would also leave the stupid ones left who were only strong in body and not in mind.

Librra

High-functioning Spook

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:50 pm
"Just because I was young back then doesn't mean I wouldn't remember or not hear stories about it. If you know me...you can probably figure out the method. Though I'm sure you'd highly disagree with it...." So she questioned on. And he'd still beat around the bush abit. Of course, she didn't know the entire plan and exactly who would be targeted and why. That was for him and the others to discuss and hand out.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff