Submit

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:26 am
Name: Banafru

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Tropius

Hair Style: Green the color of his leaves, tied back in a loose/messy/crooked pony tail

Eyes: Wide, expressive, brown eyes

Attitude/Nature: Playful/Puppy Like

Clothing Style: Outdoor boy's clothes

Pokemon Features: The Skin color, leaf wings, the leaf 'shirt/armor' that they wear, the cute feet, though hands can be normal (or with less digits then normal since Tropius don't have a lot of digits) and... I am not sure what to do about the bananas. They are an integral part of Tropius but a banana beard might look odd at his age. Maybe wearing jewelry with banana charms to represent them? Or anything else you can think of, I am up for anything that comes to you. <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:09 pm
Requirements: Here

Name: Phee

Stage: Adult

Pokemon Breed: Manaphy

Evolving: No

Hair Style: Have fun with style/colors

Eyes: The same as they are now

Attitude/Nature: Punk rock, friendly despite best efforts.

Clothing Style: Something like this Colors and all are your choice! Up to you which tattoo on her you want to show this time.

Body Style: No real preference.

Pokemon Features: Same as she's had is fine

Extra: Have fun with her jewelery. She no longer has the blue spiral shell so do not add that in. *lol*

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:59 pm
Name: Fiore (( tentative name, I want to make sure it's not taken but this is my first pick. <3 ))

Pokemon Breed:Blue Colored Florges

Shiny: Y/N? N

Hair Style: (if any) Similar to that of the decoration that the Pokemon has around it's neck with the flowery feel of it and various decorations, please, only moved to the position of normal hair.

The Pokemon itself looks like it has a sort of bald head look, I'd rather he not have that. LOL Same color set for the head and decorations as well, please. <3

Eyes: Same as the Pokemon

Attitude/Nature: Sweet, flirty, and gentle

Clothing Style: A pretty/elegant/fluffy dress like either of these example [x] [x] but doesn't have to be exact. Play with the design to your hearts content for him. Probably to what would be knee length so that the 'leaf tail' isn't obstructed.

Any accessories such as jewelry and the like I will give you free rein on creating. <3

Pokemon Features: (tail, ears, wings, etc) The flowery 'hair', ears, the sort of leafy based 'mermaid tail' that Florges has. Also the white skin coloration that the Pokemon has up top and green for the tail, please. <3

Other: He is a very slender, pretty boy sort, who enjoys his cross dressing to the fullest. Have fun with all of him! Go nuts with all the fluff and fiddly bits you want to add to him! <3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:23 am
Name: Dart
Pokemon Breed: Shiny Yanma
Shiny: Yes!
Hair Style: Combed back on one side, medium-length and slightly wavy; leaning towards blue in color, but whatever looks best is alright with me!
Eyes: Daring; dark purple
Attitude/Nature: Sassy (impudent)
Clothing Style: Somewhere between the range of "urban ninja" and "parkour enthusiast"
Pokemon Features: Antennae, wings, and tail; have fun with any markings! :3

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

Cornetified

Precious Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:14 pm
Name: Cephas

Pokemon Breed: Cranidos

Hair Style: Ref

Eyes: Same color, happy

Attitude/Nature: Cuddlebunny

Clothing Style: Angelic

Pokemon Features: Clawed feet, tail, spikes

Journal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:14 pm
2 Months Time
1 Response to the growths/changes caused by the star they found. -> [x]
4 PDs -> 1) [A new friend]
2) [Rick Rollin']
3) [Sugar and Spice]
4) Rainy Day
2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries ->[x] [x]
1 Skill Learned -> [x]
1 Evolution! -> Pyroar

Name: Kenna

Stage: Teen

Pokemon Breed: Litleo

Evolving: Yep! pyroar

Hair Style: Fluffy ponytail like the pyroar’s.x

Eyes: Aqua

Attitude/Nature: Very fiery and determined with a bit of a rebellious streak.

Clothing Style: Could be just a casual outfit of a dark jacket that shows her midrift and shorts with boots or something. She’ll still have dark leather gloves with maybe bandages also on one hand. CC really just want something rebellious and bad a** looking with a little of feminine flare. ;D So a black bow in her hair like in the ref would be acceptable and if you wanna bring her bell over to this stage as well that’d be cool. Still want a choker of some sort either way and earrings.

*it's totally cool if she has fire again or throwing knives or even throwing knives on fire. ;D Have fun with her fiery personality~

tattoo Can be anywhere on her stomach maybe though? Also feel free to add one more somewhere if wanted. Preferably celtic/fiery designs in pure black on her.

Body Style: Muscular yet curvy~ Tall.

Pokemon Features: Ears and tail

[x] -> just played around with a maker so another possible ref.

Sabra Knight

Feral Galaxy

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:38 pm
Requirements!
=Poke'mon -> Child
2 Weeks Time - October 14, 2014 - October 28, 2014
1 Journal Set Up - x
1 Decision on Gender - Male
1 Solo RP - x
1 RP with another Pokemon - Riley
1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi - x

Name: Masahiko

Pokemon Breed: Landorus

Hair Style: Ref 1 and Ref 2

Eyes: Same as Poke'mon

Attitude/Nature: Set in his ways. A noble, nostalgic spirit who is awkward around others.

Clothing Style: Ref - Minus the arm bandages, something like this in whatever colors you see fit.

Pokemon Features: Tail, claws (clawed nails?), little pink horns, white fluff around wrists/ankles. (Maybe even a cattaur dude with tan/Caucasian skin, who knows, your choice.)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:58 pm
Name: Devin

Pokemon Breed: Winter Sawsbuck

Evolving: No

Hair Style: The hair on his head the same, again with the headband though it can be of a different color if you like. If he can also have some facial hair like the one here the one marked as 'unshaven', please.

Eyes: Same

Attitude/Nature: Super loyal, super sweet, and very hard working.

Clothing Style: Similar to what he was wearing the last time, maybe a blue flannel this time, same style of jeans with either holes in the knees or having the knees patched up. He loves those sort of simple, somewhat beat up and comfortable clothing.

Body Style: Big, strong, a big plush, and muscular like he is now or bigger. ^_^

Pokemon Features: Same, with similar antlers or bigger.

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

MoogerMint
Crew

Sparkly Pants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 pm
Growth Requirements: Listed here

Child --> Teen
Name: Arashi
Pokemon Breed: Eevee (+ thunderstone collar)
Evolving: Yes! Eevee --> Jolteon
Hair Style: Shortish; keep the peachy-blonde, but add a streak or more of the electric yellow and/or white from his evolved coat color
Eyes: Impish but street-smart; keep the black-brown coloration
Attitude/Nature: Lax nature; unpredictable
Further relevant info:
As the leader of a small street gang, Arashi takes to conflict with little worry. Independent and adaptable, his abrasive demeanor lends little toward an ability to get along with others. He seems to make enemies more often than friends, but those that earn such friendship will find a rather protective and loyal comrade. He's quite prideful, but far from being egotistical.
Clothing Style: Some combination of 90`s pop / street vandal (no roller blades) with a touch of "biker rebel"; a black/orange/red/white theme for colors (though adding/subtracting others is fine, too!); he has a fully bandaged right arm which was scarred from a Flame Wheel attack (don't feel like you have to art any burns); if you want, he also has a habit of carrying things like spray paint and fireworks with him (the normal as well as things like sparklers and stink bombs); feel free to add any scars, as he's notorious at getting drawn into fights; feel free to play around with it!
Body Style: Spry and lithe; he's built more for speed and agility than strength
Pokemon Features: Ears and tail, nose, more raggedy fur around the shoulders and collar line, & jolteon coloration; feel free to fiddle around with his design where you see fit, I don't have a set 'must do' list in mind! <3

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:19 pm
Name: Uaithne

Pokemon Breed: Skiddo

Evolving: Yes to Go-Goat

Hair Style: Messy, maybe sort of "burnt" in spot looking like he's caught fire more than once? have fun with this!

Eyes: Sort of fierce, maybe mischievous or thoughtful since his head can be in the clouds at times.

Attitude/Nature: He's a tinkerer, and loves to build things, so he spends a lot of time coming up with new things and ideas on what to build and scouring for the parts he needs. He's gotten slightly reticent since an accident took part of his leg, though he loves to spin yarns on just HOW he lost said leg.

Clothing Style: Still with the Scottish look here, have fun with this! More kilts if you want!

Body Style: Tall, big/muscular, scarred from the working he does.

Pokemon Features: Leaves, horns, whatever works best for a tinkerer.

Extra: Facial hair...I want the start of some scruff there for the Scots-goat! hehe. Also, have fun with designing part of a fake leg. I have no preference on which leg is lost, or how much of it. This will all be touched on in a flash back solo.

Feel free to mess with him as much as you want! I trust you to do something awesome with him

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:05 pm
Name: Tamotsu

Pokemon Breed: Ninetails

Hair Style: Long, probably in a low ponytail

Eyes: red

Attitude/Nature: gentle

Clothing Style: asian, so like a kimono or a priest’s garb (Shinto) either is fine xD Since he’s little a kimono might be better. When he gets older he can have full-on priest attire. xD

Pokemon Features: fox ears and nine fox tails

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:19 pm
Using a growth potion that i just acquired for this

Name: Renee

Pokemon Breed: plusle

Evolving: N

Hair Style: Similiar to her hairstyle in her child just a small portion of it will be braided.

Eyes: brown

Attitude/Nature: Still all for cheering on her friends and anyone else that is in her life. She has taken a positive outlook on her developing life and is still as friendly as ever.

Clothing Style: well, for this you can surprise me, since i have no concept of her clothing style at this point. Probaby, feminine and figure hugging style.

Body Style: Tall and graceful.

Pokemon Features: Her ears and any other features you feel suit her at this stage.

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:29 am
Name: Kachina

Pokemon Breed: Butterfree

Evolving: N/A

Hair Style: Messy, loose bun. Though colors more pink and black

Eyes: kind of like this

Attitude/Nature: Kachina is very graceful and can be of a perfectionist. She is always trying to do everything right, not wanting to mess up. She has a fun loving side though, one that comes out a lot when she is practicing or hanging out with those closest to her. She is a perfect ballerina, wanting to be the best she can be.

Clothing Style: Similar to this

Body Style: Slim, dancer body

Pokemon Features: Wings and antennae of Butterfree

-Also, you have permission to add your own touches to it, Mew.

(Sorry if this is the wrong form, Mew, but Liri told me I should probably use this one)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:38 pm
Name: Eirian

Pokemon Breed: Furret

Shiny: Y/N N

Attitude: (in one word) Joyful

Special: Give him something to play with! : )

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Growths, Customs, and Cert Drop Offs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas