Submit

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:02 pm
NORMAL CUSTOM PRICES

~ 500k for a Normal Pokemon
~ 750k for a Normal Pokemon (shiny)

Hybrid/Shiny Hybrids - Available through breedings or bribes (of 2mil-ish) only. Hybrids are meant to be rare, save for through breeding, hence the price of them. These will ONLY been done very rarely and a special spot will be noted when one is available!

- 100k To start at Child (Doesn't apply to Hybrids)
- 200k To start at Teen (Doesn't apply to Hybrids)
- 300k To start at Adult (Doesn't apply to Hybrids)

1. Is the slot open? Alright! Just grab a form, fill it out, and post it here! ^_^

2. When the form is posted send the trade to me please <3

GROWTH RULES

1: Are you currently marked as being active? AKA your JW Character is still on the front page of the main thread? Check this. If yes see the next step.

2: Are your reqs done? Excellent! See the next step.

3: Is a growth slot open? Awesome! Proceed to step four!

4: Gather your reqs and cut paste them into a post here! That is not all! <3

5: Take the below form that applies to your Pokemon. The first form is for Pokemon evolving to children! The second one is already humanoid Pokemon evolving to teen or adult. Fill out the form and put that in your post as well.

6: And now you merely need to wait! ^_^ Speed of growths depends on stuffage in RL, like work, and how much it's kicking me around.

If your Pokemon/Child/Teen isn't on the front page, aka is marked as Inactive, you CANNOT get a growth slot. If you want to take them off the inactive list let someone in the crew know in the thread or via PMing the mule. Once that is done you can get a growth slot the next time around NOT the present one.

Special Notes:

~No Buying Off Requirements! Much like Mooger, I enjoy reading journals so I can get a gist of the personality of the character I'm drawing.
Now, much like anything, I will make exceptions, but be aware there will have to be some GOOD reasoning.

~If you are wanting me to play with features (i.e. clothes, amount of Pokemon features on you kid, etc.) please let me know, otherwise I'll assume you don't want anything other than what you have listed. :3

~For pairs/twins, if you're wanting them in a separate pic, let me know, otherwise I will most likely put them in the same image. Also, make sure there are 2 spots open. Even though they may be in the same image, there are 2 characters.

~I'm making a new rule, mainly because there are far too many of certain Pokemon. I will no longer be drawing any Pokemon that the shop has 3 or more of, if the requester has 3 or more of that Pokemon. Meaning, if yo already have 4 Sableyes, I'm not drawing you another one, regardless of their age. Current kids I already draw are exempt, of course... and babies.

~I do accept potions and blessing and such being used on Pokemon. :3

~If there are slots open for both growths and customs, you are only allowed one or the other at a time, NOT BOTH.

~If you snagged a custom or growth slot last time they were open from me, please let others snag them first. This being said, I will place an open time on the art list part of this thread and if 48 hours have passed since the open time, and there are still slots available, THEN you (being someone that got a spot last time) can post yours. This is going to be on a "on-your-honor" system, but keep in mind that I will be watching. The rule above this one still applies.

~Don't need to link a pokemon to me...I know what they are...really! I promise I do!

heart Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:03 pm
NORMAL CUSTOM FORMS

STARTING AT POKEMON FORM

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Pokemon Breed: [/b]

[b]Shiny: Y/N [/b]

[b]Attitude: (in one word) [/b]

[b]Special:[/b] (anything you'd like to add as far as clothing/scars/potions/accessories/etc.)

STARTING AT CHILD/TEEN/ADULT FORM

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Stage: (Child, Teen, or Adult)[/b]

[b]Pokemon Breed:[/b]

[b]Shiny: Y/N?[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Hair Style: (if any)[/b]

[b]Eyes: (if any... I'm looking at you Zubat)[/b]

[b]Attitude/Nature:[/b]

[b]Clothing Style:[/b]

[b]Body Style:[/b] (Busty, tall, uke, seme, muscular, slim, etc)

[b]Pokemon Features: (tail, ears, wings, etc) [/b]

GROWTH FORMS

Baby---> Toddler/Child

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Stage:[/b] (Player's choice if they skip Toddler Stage or not, put here which you want them to grow to)

[b]Hair Style:[/b] (if any)

[b]Eyes:[/b] (if any)

[b]Attitude/Nature:[/b] (in a few words)

[b]Clothing Style:[/b] ( in a few words I.E.: Punk, goth, sailor scout or a link to an outfit idea)

[b]Pokemon Features:[/b] (tail, ears, wings, etc)

Pokemon ---> Child

[b]Stage:[/b] Child

Child ---> Teen or Teen ---> Adult

[b]Stage:[/b] (what stage your child is growing to )

[b]Evolving:[/b] Y/N?

[b]Body Style:[/b] (Busty, tall, uke, seme, muscular, slim, etc)

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Mewmouse
Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:06 pm
Mewmouse's Art List

Opened: N/A

Growths

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

Customs/Bribes/Prizes

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

Other
1. Unnamed - Adult - scanned
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED

Special notes for growths:
1. Vera blessed by Rayquaza
2. Tristan blessed by Victini
3. Lilac blessed by Xerneas
4. Felix blessed by Heatran  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:28 pm
Requirements:

2 Weeks Time - 12/27/12
1 Journal Set Up - Done
1 Decision on Gender - Male
1 Solo RP -
*Noble Saves The Day! ....Or does he?
1 RP with another Pokemon -
* Searching - [Noble/Escher/Pyry]
1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi -
*Did anyone catch the number of that....star?

Name: Noble

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Keldeo

Hair Style: Dreadlocks like we discussed. Can have as much/little showing beneath the hood I don't mind! Also his tail too please!

Eyes: Sort of downcast still

Attitude/Nature: Emo/Quiet (Very Eeyore-ish!)

Clothing Style: Dark colored. Maybe a small splash of color somewhere on them. Be it a bright colored necklace, bracelet, a small graphic on the hoodie/pants...I'm not sure here. I leave it to you to figure out to how/where to incorporate the color/brightness.

Pokemon Features: Horn, tail. His hands like we talked about...heh. I trust you to make him look awesome.

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:01 am
Name: Gethin

Pokemon Breed: Zorua

Hair Style: [x] This style with the longer part in the red of the Zorua's fur and the short part the gray.

Eyes: Same as the Pokemon looks with a grumpy look to them.

Attitude/Nature: Possessive Trickster

Clothing Style: [x]: Pretty simplistic stuff for him, dark colored hoodie and camo shorts, bare feet. He wears only what he must.

Pokemon Features: Ears (a little smaller in size then a Zorua's ears normally and in the placement of normal human ears), tail, and the complete coloration of a Zorua including the markings and red hands and feet. Doesn't need the neck fluff. <3

Name: Rasui

Pokemon Breed: Eevee

Hair Style: Same as in his clothing reference, a darker brown maybe like the color of the inside of his ears when he was still a Pokemon?

Eyes: They are similar in nature size wise to the girl's eyes in the clothing reference when open and are a light, hazy brown color. Feel free to have them open or closed, either is good by me.

Attitude/Nature: Oblivious Sweetheart

Clothing Style: [x] A very mismatched sense of style, Rasui tends to wear whatever feels right to him even if they aren't of a 'normal' style. Doesn't have to match but it won't be too bad since Gethin would help to a point.

Pokemon Features: The ears (a little smaller in size then an Eevee and in the placement of normal human ears) , tail, and darker skin tone only. Doesn't need the neck fluff. <3

Side Note: If you decide to do both together in one picture Gethin would be holding onto Rasui's hand in a possessive manner with his friend oblvious to the glares his friend is giving others. I am cool either way with them being together or separate though, whichever is easier for you. <3

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:42 pm
*Drops this here from the legendary custom thread*

Username: Lirilei

Custom Type: Normal

Guest Artists: Sure!

Pokemon: Manaphy

Concept: Tired of being called things like 'cute, sweet, helpful, good' etc, Manaphy is out to prove to the world, that NO that's NOT correct! So she adopts a 'screw you' attitude and tries to be tough and bad on the outside...though on the inside she has a marshmallowy center (if she lets you get to know her anyhow!) She has been known to tease other pokemon/kids "because it's fun" and yet turn around and defend that same individual if someone else tries to do the same thing. Has her moments of being "too nice" and will immediately go on the defensive again as she realizes her facade is slipping a bit too much for her comfort.

Her clothing style would make her look more like a boy than a girl. I picture her with almost a mohawk for that 'tough' look, and clothes that make you think twice about wanting her anywhere near you! As she grows older she'll end up with piercings, some tattoo's, and possibly funky colored hair, though with some slight feminine touches finally (she might actually wear pink once in awhile!)

Plot device - She has no REAL name. Goes by 'Phee' being a Manaphy, but dislikes this, and is out to find (or make!) a name for herself. (meaning Phee would be what she started with...but her name would eventually be found/given/chosen, and all)

Hair idea (Can be a blue color, or blue/yellow...or neon green. I'm not picky)

Clothing Idea This sort of look for her as a kid clothing wise. It'd be hard to tell if she's a boy or a girl at this age. (I love the studded dog collar) and definitely combat boots if her feet are shown, please. smile and chains....

Honestly...free reign can be had so long as she's got a mohawk, and punkish clothes. lol

Total Price: 900k

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:49 pm
Name: Cameron

Stage: Teen/Adult Teen

Shiny: Y/N? Yes

Pokemon Breed: Zebstrika

Attitude/Nature: (As detailed as you want of a description this time around) Friendly/Outgoing, has a darker/serious side when pissed off though.

Clothing Style: (can give examples, more detail, description this time around) he's sorta punkish. likes leather.

Body Style: (Busty, tall, uke, seme, muscular, slim, etc) slightly muscular

I leave his design up to you. But something sort of bad a**...leather looking clothes or whatever. He has piercings, some tattoo’s. I’d like him to keep his tail, and the mane can be transferred to his hair style, with normal hands/feet given his chosen profession. Do what you want with the stripes(tattoo’s, scars, whatever). He should look friendly…but with a hint of ‘Don’t mess with me’ in his eyes if possible.

Make any changes to the above as you need!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:12 pm
Name: Cinder

Pokemon Breed: Larvesta

Shiny: N

Attitude: (in one word) Rash (and a bit fiery, pun intended)

Could she have some fire effects around her maybe?

Tyche Fortuna
Crew

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100

Lavender Hues

Hatted Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:47 am
---- PAIR ----
(They can be in the same image if you'd like. It doesn't matter to me. :3)

Name: Veronica

Pokemon Breed: Vulpix

Attitude: UBER KAWAII! Cute

(Please make her as fluffy as possible. >w<
Could she be dressed up in a pink ballerina's tutu with a bow on her head and a larger one on the base of her tails?)

--------

Name: Zeraphina

Pokemon Breed: Zorua

Attitude: Confused/Cute (Think about a dog with it's head tilted to the side and you've got her. XD)

(Make her just a fluffy as her "sister", please! |3
Could she be wearing a purple beanie cap that is a few sizes too big for her head?)

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:50 pm
Name: Devin

Stage: Teen

Pokemon Breed: Sawsbuck - Winter Form

Evolving: N/A

Hair Style: On the shorter side, none of it reaching his shoulders, messy and tied back with a bandana.

Eyes: Same as they are now

Attitude/Nature: Super loyal, super sweet, and very hard working.

Clothing Style: Clothing that can stand up to a lot of wear and tear. Was thinking jeans with holes in the knees, a flannel shirt with the sleeves torn off, and a bandanna rolled up and tied in a way that will keep his bangs out of his eyes.

Body Style: Devin is a strong sort but a little on the plush side, just like he was as a child. Not fat, just on the softer and thicker side.

Pokemon Features: Same as before, maybe with bigger antlers.

No rush on him, know you have been busy and stuff. ^_^ <3

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:41 pm
Requirements:
2 Months Time April 8th 2013
1 Response to the growths/changes caused by the star they found.
* Why me?

4 PDs
* Smile! Everything Is A Wonderland! [Adriana/Noble]
* Well, this is awkward [Noble, Muldoon and Aggro]
* (Did solo's)
* (Did solo's)

2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries
* All you need is time
* The Wise Man

Solo's to cover PD's:
* Journal Entry #1
* Journal Entry #2
* Journal Entry #3

* Journal Entry #4
* Journal Entry #5
* Journal Entry #6

1 Skill Learned
* Noble Gets A Lesson
1 Evolution! Not this time

Name: Noble

Pokemon Breed: Keldeo

Evolving: No

Hair Style: Same as before, maybe a little longer/colorful/wilder looking?

Eyes: Not as downcast, looking a little more hopeful if you can

Attitude/Nature: Still slightly anti-social, and at times depressed, but a little more outgoing than he was before. Unwitting hero.

Clothing Style: Lets lose the hoodie this time. I love this shirt X but it's too bright for him. Can we change the neon for black...and the black parts for the brighter color (your choosing). Dark pants still. Maybe add a backpack/knapsack of some sort either to his back, danging off a shoulder, by his feet, where ever works. Doesn't matter style/color (have fun with this if you want!)

Body Style: Lithe

Pokemon Features: Can keep them as you had them in child form. Resolute form will come as an adult, I think. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:04 pm
Requirements

2 Months Time - 5/10/2013

1 Response to Growth -
* here

4 PDs -
* Let's Fight Not Dance Dance (Mitja and Phee) (Falls short of the right amount...did a long solo to make up for it)
* Beach Day (Urban, Cam, Mei, Phee, Niall, Brenny)
* [ORP] Beach Party!

2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries -
* What's In A Name?
* Moving On
* Armitage Gets Pierced
* Roller-whaaaat?
* What's a sleep over?
1 Skill Learned -
* Bubbly!

1 Evolution! - N/A

Name: Armitage/Rose/Phee

Pokemon Breed: Manaphy

Evolving: No

Hair Style: A little longer/more wild looking maybe? Mohawk of sorts? I dunno... I trust your judgement. Maybe a funky color (or two...or three? hehe)

Eyes: The same as they are now

Attitude/Nature: Punk rock

Clothing Style: Punk all the way. More chains, and of course piercings/tattoo's and such.

Body Style: No real preference.

Pokemon Features: Same as she had as a kid. Maybe throw some yellow "eyeshadow" on to simulate the markings around her eyes? If it doesn't look good, then don't bother.

Extra: Can you add a sea snail shell to an earring for her? Like this but made blue: Reference shell

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Orpheus Solon
Crew

Stellar Dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:52 pm
Name: Mijumaru

Pokemon Breed: Oshwott

Hair Style: A cute, shoulder length, messy style like this please. Maybe the light blue color of the Oshwott's main body. <3

Eyes: Big, dark eyes like the Oshwott has, maybe winking and looking cute?

Attitude/Nature: Excitable!

Clothing Style: Beach wear, shorts with a Hawaiian flower design, sandals, and that it's for him.

Pokemon Features: Ears, tail, the feet, sharp teeth, the blue 'ruffles' around his neck/on his shoulders if you can make it look right with him as a humanoid, his shell. If he can be waving it in one hand that would be cute since he does that a lot.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:01 pm
1 Pokemon

2 Weeks Time
1 Journal Set Up
1 Decision on Gender (Female)
1 Solo RP
Page 2 Post 3

1 RP with another Pokemon
Cold Stone and Kissy Spider
1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi
Big City Lights

Name: Mariette

Pokemon Breed: Spinarak

Hair Style: Artist Choice(Have fun)

Eyes: Solid black

Attitude/Nature: Gentle

Clothing Style: Showing her 'real' face Maybe in the middle of changing her shirt or clothes so the top is coming down to show her back face. x
Pokemon Features: The back face <3 (Any pattern though I think O///O or -////- is a common one for her XD Other than that have fun on her traits I like them all, make a sexy cute little bug girl <3 (Or make Aggro and/or Switch blush >XD ) Oh and of course Mistletoe somewhere <3 maybe mandibles and horn please just have fun with her dear <3

Dooma

Enduring Guardian

Growths, Customs, and Cert Drop Offs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas