SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:01 am
Lessons - RP with Mano.

While their in Oba, nearly to Matori. Kyrian gets a few pieces of advice on how to read others...he still needs to work on this...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:18 pm
Knowing
Crafting Earrings [round 2]
Attempt

1 || 2 || 3

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:06 am
Campning In The Cove
Kyrian has a little fun with Mano as he tests out a new shirt...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:07 am
Learning a Few Things
Kyrian meets another wind youth, the young Bisera!

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:08 am
Growth Solo
Heart Song

It was within their third week of being in Matori that Kyrian noticed it. He was sitting on a rock, watching the water and realized something. It was something that had him laughing in a matter of seconds upon realizing it. Once he did, the young man couldn’t help the warm comfort that came with it. As the water crashed on the shoreline, the foam meeting sand and shells. Kyrian saw the shared attention to the whole of the shoreline as a good thing, freely given...wholly accepted. He smiled in warmth as the water reminded him of someone he held dear.

Mano.

Kyrian nodded to himself. Everything was okay here, everything was in focus. He knew his place near Mano was secure while others might not see it that way. Kyrian did. It was odd, he knew this. Perhaps a little messed up to those of a single minded view. Then again Kyrian was raised in a different sort of environment. He leaned back on the heels of his palms as he thought over his clan. For all the traditions of receiving his flute and the harshness of his Father’s morals, there was one thing that Kyrian looked back on with the utmost confusion. He knew of families where there was more than one mother...and some where there was more than one father as well. Honestly his Clan didn’t observe the tradition of a single partner, you never knew when sickness would strike and take that partner from you.

Oh, Kyrian was well aware that his parents were odd in the Clan’s setting as well. Since his Mother the natural mother to all of his Father’s children, at least as far as Kyrian knew. His Father did say once that he had three partners before he decided to settle down with his Mother. Not exactly the most romantic of stories, but for Kyrian it was something he currently chuckled about. His parents would certainly look at his current insecurity as an oddity for their blood kin. Afterall, his Mother had said she was always confident that she’d end up happy. However she got there was a different matter.

As the youth thought and recalled his Clan in small bits. He didn’t notice that Ruekia had flown off towards a couple that had walked up the off-beaten path near his current camp. He blinked when Toriu let out a yip of concern. Kyrian turned to look up and let out a high pitched squeak. He stood with a shock as he saw none other than his elder brother Kenriss!!! How? Where? Why? Those questions didn’t matter as he watched Kenriss’ shock at seeing Rukeia. Then glancing over to see Kyrian standing there. It was a silence that was a matter of seconds before the two brothers were in a tight hug. Kyrian chuckled as he kept hearing Kenriss mutter so many comforting things.

Behind Kenriss was Uturii, the hybrid male smiling in warmth. Kyrian looked between the two in pure joy. “Why are you here in Matori?”

Kenriss blinked. “That should be my question! What are you doing here? You should be in Jauhar...with….” Kenriss held his brother out at arms length. “Where is he?”

Kyrian paled as he looked down. “We...got separated...I lost...sight of him. He..went onward with his life. Its no big deal honestly!!! Situations weren’t in either of our favors…”

Kenriss crossed his arms as Uturii slowly walked up behind him, the hybrids long arms slipped around a thin wind waist. “So...you got parted...and he never found you? Did he even try?!?”

Kyrian shrugged. “I assume so...I stopped overthinking it and just tried to focus on mentally recovering. I lost the will to play music, but...I found it again!!!” he brightened. Though seeing his brother’s stony eyes had him squeaking. “Your mad.”

Kenriss huffed. “I’m furious. When I find---wait...who are you with? You’re not alone are you?!? Utu----”

Uturii instantly covered the smaller male’s mouth with his hand as he cut in. “Love, shush. Liltte Ky needs a moment to respond before you go off making a demand or assume. Little Ky...what story do you have for us?”

So, Kyrian told his elder brother everything. From the start of him realizing he was truly lost in Jauhar, to meeting a few friends in the settlement. To seeing Mano again. Then he had to really backtrack as Kenriss never knew Kyrian met Mano all those years ago. That was a interesting story to retell. When he got to Mano teaching him about a kiss, Kyrian watched as Kenriss’ head fell into both of his hands with a groan. There was a moment of pause as Kyrian glanced to Uturii who was busy trying to restrain the laughter. Then he went on. About halfway through he watched as Kenriss slowly looked back up to him.

“So...this Mano would fit in perfectly with majority of our Clan. You can never take him home to meet Mother and Father. I can assure you. He will be stolen away.” Kenriss said with a serious tone. “Not that I don’t doubt your appeal to him...it’s just I don’t want you to suffer because our Clan only thinks about short term commitment.” he explained as he straightened with a long sigh. ‘Other than that, I can tell from your words you really like this guy. Has he heard you sing?”

Kyrian flushed brightly. “N-no...I haven’t...composed a song...for him in that regard...yet...but...I’m writing one!!” He pulled out his journal to show his brother what he had so far. “All I need is a stringed instrument to play...but that’s not my strong suit…”

Kenriss chuckled. “My advice. Just sing this to him. You know the tune you want to convey with these words. Just use what’s natural to you.”

Kyrian smiled as he nodded. “Mhm...thanks Kenriss. I’ve learned a lot since I met Mano again...I think...I found myself again. I lost sight of who I was after Rham...after leaving home really. I….” he looked at his lap. At the words he had for Mano. “I don’t think I even had myself among the Clan. With Rham, everything was...normal. I adored him. I really did, but…” he blinked. “I don’t think that sort of happiness was right for me. While Mano was a bit stressful at the start...I’ve learned that it was my own frustrations I was taking out on him. I realized that...it wasn’t fair to him...but slowly...I let go.” he giggled. “I found my happiness. I found a freedom here, in Matori...with Mano...with Ru, with Tori...ah! Mano wants to get a pair of snapptrotters!!! I like the idea of little ones around him...I think he does too…” the wind male’s warm smile was something Kenriss had been waiting to see.

The elder leaned back. “That’s perfection, Kyrian. Now...Uturii and I have an errand to run…”

“Oh? What are you doing?” the youth asked tilting his head.

Kenriss blushed as Uturii cut in. “We’re going to a friend’s homestead in the next settlement. They run a home for orphans. Kenriss and I are going up there to take in a few of them.” he looked proud.

Kyrian let out an excited squeak. “Oh!!! You have to stop by on your way back!! I’d love to meet them!!! I’m sure Mano wouldn’t mind either!!! I’ll explain everything when he comes back from fishing!!!”

As Kyrian leapt up in his excitement his journal flopped open to the song.

‘This is my heart song,
Playing just for you.
This is my heart song,
An’t it cute.

Loving you is easy,
Loving you is sweet.
You have all of me,
And I have you.

Words aren’t my strong point,
Tunes come with ease.
Writing this was hard for me,
Singing is worse.

This is my heart song,
Playing just for you.
This is my heart song,
An’t it cute….’

And that was about all he had. He figured it wasn’t as romantic as something Mano would do for him. He did his best. As the youth walked his brother and the elder’s hybrid lover to the edge of his current camp, he took a deep of fresh air. He walked back to his journal and picked it up to tuck it back into his bag. He straightened as he set everything where it was near Toriu. Taking up a seat on a flat rock he settled into a meditative stance. It was something he learned that helped him focus on a new tune. As he did so, the youth found himself recalling his life till now. How he felt in terms of ‘placement’ as well as ‘contentment’. Right now...he felt stable in both. Mentally. Spiritually. He let out a soft hum as he waited to see his shark surface from the water. All too ready to give the male all the affection he could offer…

Word Count: 1511

Lesson Learned
While Kyrian was a shaky little thing with his standing romantically. He's come to learn that, thanks in large part to Mano, one can have love for all. There's just different degree's. At the moment he's come to a quiet stability that even he wasn't expecting. All in all, Kyrian has learned a little more about what's been hiding beneath his shell.

◈ Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff